What's new

RPG RPG Maker [enuemu] 神託のM騎士体験版 (RJ235184)

easy85

Reputation score
It takes ~2-3 hours to finish including some dicking around.
It starts off good but falls off quickly. After you reach the city you get variety of events and some freedom which one you want to progress. Sadly, after reaching mid-point game becomes kinda empty. You can either get a bad ending with multiple scenes (it almost feels like the dev scrapped a bunch of events and story and threw it together as a bad ending...) or avoid it and progress further but at this point you've seen like 80% of all content.
Early game teases you with some h-content during a battle but it's one-time only. Even fighting the same monsters later won't result in any h-content and only a few story-related bosses have scenes. IIRC, all events are story-related, which kinda sucks.
There is some corruption system but AFAIK it does nothing... You just gain some h-stats after events but that's all.

Pretty disappointing. It feels half-finished. Story is fine, I guess. But gameplay is as generic and easy as it can be in a h-rpg.

My save is below. It takes you straight to the unlocked gallery. It goes to usual "game folder"\www\save folder.

Attachments

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
He upload his save on a google drive (link in his signature, just search for the member on the forum).
He tend to make short walkthrough of game he provided save for when thing are complicated or peoples ask for it, but he's just one men with a real life, so he can take time to answer
i know have full save. basicaly u only stick to the bald guy to meet bad end and go to collection room to unlock full gallery. i want play some gameplays thing but sadly after view all scene, i feel dont like game anymore.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
if you play this game there is 1 rule:
if you look for the mcs brother you win the game without sex scenes,
if you want to go for all sex scenes just go to the junior lord (u meet him via the detective) and the knight training. thats basically it.
considering the other games by this author, this game sucks. i havent found any content in the slum. this feels like half a game.

edit:
Frohes neues Jahr

Bisher gemeldete Fehler behoben
Ich habe Ersatz für Version 1.01 beantragt.

Für die Zukunft plane ich zwei neue CGs,
Ich werde etwa 15 H-Szenen hinzufügen.

Wie viel nach zwei Monaten würde Ich mag in Aussicht beenden.

Später konnte ich Ende letzten Jahres nicht mehr auf Kommentare antworten.
Tut mir leid
from the authors website....

considering moon runes, i didnt really get the story with the brother. mc searches for him, gets a tip he is treasure hunting with 2 guys (1 pirate which leads to scene, the other leads to area north of the woods and after grabing 3 items to end). no idea what the goal with this game was, but the story sucks, the hentai doesnt make sense (first time you get to the brothel you are searching for your brother and cant do shit, second time via junior lord you just go for prostitution bc mc is now a slut?!?)
at 40 lewds she can run around naked, doesnt have consequences. she doesnt really react to anything.

better wait for a few months until the game is patched. right now its a beta

Last edited:

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game has been recently updated to ver 1.2 with new content.