What's new

RPG [ 銘菓!エンゼルまんじゅう ] 破戒シスター / Breaking Sister RJ193418 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 破戒シスター / Breaking Sister RJ193418

Zer_0, if I remember right you had to keep trying to survive until her tp reached 25 then you powered up. After that, you could damage the inquisition.

I'm not sure if I reached the end of the demo but does anyone know how to beat the slit-mouth woman blocking the subway entrance? I'm level 8 but she has an op move that kills in one hit even if blocked.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gonna pop by and confirm that you probably aren't supposed to fight kuchisake-onna yet. Conversation prior to that point points out that the next correct course of action is to find the third party member in the shopping mall, and that place has a piggy helpfully informing that the trial ends there.

Back to waiting and hoping.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Zer_0, if I remember right you had to keep trying to survive until her tp reached 25 then you powered up. After that, you could damage the inquisition.

I'm not sure if I reached the end of the demo but does anyone know how to beat the slit-mouth woman blocking the subway entrance? I'm level 8 but she has an op move that kills in one hit even if blocked.
thanks for the advise, i finally did it :D

Never played the game, but have you tried waiting, guarding, or setting a counterattack if the game has one.

Because no one "expects" the spanish inquisition!
well i surely expect that ahah

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

out today

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a download link?
The game just came out. Give it some time for links to go around, especially if uploaders are waiting for the game to reach a certain amount of sales before giving it out.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm downloading now, I'll upload after but I think it's up on the usual places already. I'm so excited, I love the other games.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there anything you can do to the girl enemies in combat?

Abelproo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys im stuck after i kill pig boss under the church i putt the ccoins in the fflame bu dont now wer 2 go next the dor dos no opens eni help sorry my eng is not that good

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys im stuck after i kill pig boss under the church i putt the ccoins in the fflame bu dont now wer 2 go next the dor dos no opens eni help sorry my eng is not that good
Explore. There should be 6 coins in total. Door opens after 6 coins is placed in the flame.

Ganemede

Reputation score

There is a set of three coffins you will find while exploring the area. I believe the 6th coin was in the left coffin. The other 5 coins are easy to find by just walking around.

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, i'm struck... I saved the chinese girl from the cinema and aquired the doll on the 3th floor of the shopping center but now i can't figure where to go... The station has the girl that oneshots you and the city center nothing so i can't figure what to do.

Ganemede

Reputation score

Guys, i'm struck... I saved the chinese girl from the cinema and aquired the doll on the 3th floor of the shopping center but now i can't figure where to go... The station has the girl that oneshots you and the city center nothing so i can't figure what to do.
You need to use the key item you received for saving the Chinese girl, Momo, on the knife woman in the subway. At the start of the fight, go to your items and it should be the first item in the list.

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to use the key item you received for saving the Chinese girl, Momo, on the knife woman in the subway. At the start of the fight, go to your items and it should be the first item in the list.
Thank you a lot!

asddsasadsda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I in Hospital get HCG with Pig and get Paper?.I don't know must go where and what to do next.Please help me and forgive me if I misspelled.My bad English :confused:

tamaking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can i get the full save?

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I in Hospital get HCG with Pig and get Paper?.I don't know must go where and what to do next.Please help me and forgive me if I misspelled.My bad English :confused:
You have to go to mountain road with che cleric in your party and talk with the blue flame in the house. After that make the fissure in the mountain explode with the bomb and then you find a broken rope stair on the other side. Then i have a total blackout and i don't know where to go.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to go to mountain road with che cleric in your party and talk with the blue flame in the house. After that make the fissure in the mountain explode with the bomb and then you find a broken rope stair on the other side. Then i have a total blackout and i don't know where to go.
need clear hospital

use it 1 time, then hospital 3F toilet door choice 3 and はなこさん

can i get the full save?
can find in the link in Signature

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So hows the gameplay like? Any CR?

asddsasadsda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score