RPG [ 銘菓!エンゼルまんじゅう ] 破戒シスター / Breaking Sister RJ193418 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 破戒シスター / Breaking Sister RJ193418

I lost HCG no.17 .Please help me get it .This is a last HCG I can't get
the cave under guillotine, go down has switch, if used it before need click it again, then go cave in left of switch, Momo dress swimming suit to hole has H castle cave.jpg

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can i trouble anyone for a 100% or almost save? thanks :)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just reached the Gate of Hell, and I'm kind of stuck
What do I need to give to the spirit?

Help is much appreciated :p

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just reached the Gate of Hell, and I'm kind of stuck
What do I need to give to the spirit?

Help is much appreciated :p
The pig merchant right before sells the ancient gold coin you need to pass over to Charon for the low low price of 6dr.

Buy the 1000dr fireproof suit too, you'll need it for the second layer of Hell.

And buy the 2000dr videotape from one of the nearby NPCs (NOT the merchant) if you haven't, seeing as it unlocks a H-scene and upgrades Mariel's transformation skill if you take it to the old TV in a two-story secluded house in Drabutania Continent.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The pig merchant right before sells the ancient gold coin you need to pass over to Charon for the low low price of 6dr.

Buy the 1000dr fireproof suit too, you'll need it for the second layer of Hell.

And buy the 2000dr videotape from one of the nearby NPCs (NOT the merchant) if you haven't, seeing as it unlocks a H-scene and upgrades Mariel's transformation skill if you take it to the old TV in a two-story secluded house in Drabutania Continent.
Thanks so much!
Didn't know the gold coin was a key item :x

Edit: I just finished the game just now, and I seem to be missing CG 23. How do I get it?
Also, where do I use the "mysterious key"?

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Humm... I'm at the mall, and I just unlocked the fire intrusion doors.
What to do now?! I've been roaming voidly through the 1st and 2nd floors :S

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go to the basement of the mall ;)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Edit: I just finished the game just now, and I seem to be missing CG 23. How do I get it?
Also, where do I use the "mysterious key"?
The post game content is unlocked by heading to the Mountain Road with the Mysterious Key in tow.

I repeat, the post game content is in the Mountain Road. It's pretty early in the area; you'll know when you recall that locked door you couldn't seem to open at first.

(this person has had to search virtually every single dungeon to find the matching keyhole, and foolishly left Mountain Road for last)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The post game content is unlocked by heading to the Mountain Road with the Mysterious Key in tow.

I repeat, the post game content is in the Mountain Road. It's pretty early in the area; you'll know when you recall that locked door you couldn't seem to open at first.

(this person has had to search virtually every single dungeon to find the matching keyhole, and foolishly left Mountain Road for last)
Thanks again 4lurk3r! Your efforts will not be in vain~

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hummm... I've just reached the castle's outskirts and I'm on a cave where the priest is used for excomunicating a flame spirit (per say lol), then some writing in blood appears of the cave wall.
What do I do here?!

Also, I have a feeling you're suppose to do something at the citizen's square. There's some kind of temple with a keypad in there...

Edit* Haaa... about the writing, I found out you need to go back to the start where there's a hanging rope.

Edit** Ok now I'm inside the castle and managed to get a candle after the robot maid joined the group. I've used the candle on the Devil's Chapel, but it looks like I either need 3 more candle or at least 3 other items. Where do I need to go next?!

Edit*** Well.. I have the 3rd candle after getting the musketeer pig into the fold... now I have no damn clue where the 4th candle is -.-

Edit **** You need to back to cellar. You're able to clear the rubble with the robot maid there as well.

Last edited:

CandymanJML

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone post a link for this game yet or did I miss it somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.