What's new

[Complete - Partial] Erina Does Anything: A Tale of Paying Dues

Kunai200

Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Thread :
https://ulmf.org/threads/ninjinpast...inano-_nandemoshimasu-re174541-rj174541.8423/
Updated: Items, Names, Equips, Skills, Menus, Choices, and the main Game Screen are translated
Update Notes: finished translating the menus, and H stats thanks to Rrezz's comment. I also translated all the choices I could find, and the main start screen. Patch link has been updated.

I decided to do a super quick partial for this since I found out about it after playing Vampire Notes which came out by the same circle recently. This is my first time making a partial or a thread so hopefully I did alright.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
To find the Menu commands they'll be the Script Editor (F11). Toward the bottom. There should be one for the Load option, and 1 for the Quick Save & Quick Load. The text you'll need to translate will be in Purple. Just be sure to keep it between the Quotation and you'll be good.
There's more things you can Translate under the Vocab script, but for that you can take a game that has that already translated and copy paste lines 10-86 over.
For the H-stats to the right they'll be under Variables. They'll be Variables 15-19.
I hope this help in your future translating endeavors.

OP
Kunai200

Kunai200

Reputation score
To find the Menu commands they'll be the Script Editor (F11). Toward the bottom. There should be one for the Load option, and 1 for the Quick Save & Quick Load. The text you'll need to translate will be in Purple. Just be sure to keep it between the Quotation and you'll be good.
There's more things you can Translate under the Vocab script, but for that you can take a game that has that already translated and copy paste lines 10-86 over.
For the H-stats to the right they'll be under Variables. They'll be Variables 15-19.
I hope this help in your future translating endeavors.
Thanks, I couldnt find any of that stuff for the life of me XD helps a lot

Rrezz

Reputation score
Thanks, I couldnt find any of that stuff for the life of me XD helps a lot
No problem. Always glad to help. If ever need help, let me know.

OP
Kunai200

Kunai200

Reputation score
I updated the patch, tell me if the link doesnt work!

Rrezz

Reputation score
I put it back up. Got taken down for some reason
You gotta be careful with Mega. Partial's get flagged all the time there. I used to host my Partials on Mega, they all got flagged and eventually my Mega got banned. was a sad day indeed

OP
Kunai200

Kunai200

Reputation score
You gotta be careful with Mega. Partial's get flagged all the time there. I used to host my Partials on Mega, they all got flagged and eventually my Mega got banned. was a sad day indeed
Hm alright thanks. I'll try google drive if it gets flagged again

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's mostly bots from what I can tell. If you put the link into a text file and add that to the first post, it should be more secure. Or at least that's what a couple people have claimed.

BoyBox

Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Thread :
https://ulmf.org/threads/ninjinpast...inano-_nandemoshimasu-re174541-rj174541.8423/
Updated: Items, Names, Equips, Skills, Menus, Choices, and the main Game Screen are translated
Update Notes: finished translating the menus, and H stats thanks to Rrezz's comment. I also translated all the choices I could find, and the main start screen. Patch link has been updated.

I decided to do a super quick partial for this since I found out about it after playing Vampire Notes which came out by the same circle recently. This is my first time making a partial or a thread so hopefully I did alright.

Hello Kunai200😄, Could you please tell me how you translated the H Stats:
and H stats thanks to Rrezz's comment
x3567y.jpg

Been searching all over in the scripts but can't find it😰

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
... Why did you take an actual picture of your screen?

iwtwp99

Lurker
Reputation score
So how can I apply that patch? The file has a Data and a Graphics folder, the regular game has neither. Where do all those files go?