What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

That Octopus looks like the enemy from Escalayer eps 2 o_O

Also Futanari!

And Wolf! (Which looks like the wolf from chapter 5 of Escalayer new manga)

OP
E

erobotan

That Octopus looks like the enemy from Escalayer eps 2 o_O

Also Futanari!

And Wolf!
except for the Rafflesia plant boss, the rest of the enemies up to this point is related to the original enemies in Escalayer universe, some are obvious, some aren't :p
(Which looks like the wolf from chapter 5 of Escalayer new manga)
WHAT DID I JUST READ???? ESCALAYER MANGAAA???? NEED LINK PLEASE!!!!

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am definitely looking forward to the amount of female and futa enemies that are going to in this, yuri and futa are the best. Keep up the good work.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

except for the Rafflesia plant boss, the rest of the enemies up to this point is related to the original enemies in Escalayer universe, some are obvious, some aren't :p

No wonder I recognized some of them :p

It's from the "Heroine Pinch" series, available on even volumes drawn by Tokimaru Yoshihisa!

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it...search for it! I left all of it at that place. That place" :cool:

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And I'm back again... been really busy these days so I actually haven't played the newest version as much as the older versions.

But anyway I can see that a lot of stuff has been implemented and yeah a lot of them are incomplete so I guess there's really no point for me to point out that you can date for unlimited times since it's how it is for now.

As for the whip boss, I suppose there's no problem at all with an aggressive boss the only issue I can think of is she's only being aggressive with 1 move. It would be better if she spammed a variety of attacks instead of repeating 1 single move over and over.

As for unlocking skills... since I have no clear idea how much possible doki doki points can be earned in 1 playthrough in the actual game... I'm not really sure if they are too expensive but that maybe a possibility.

I've never encountered the disappearing Undine bug(prolly because I haven't played this version enough) but yeah sometimes during the triple boss fight... you can't escape at all when they grab you.

Also yeah... I've never really brought this up before on the earlier version... not sure why I've only thought about it now but I agree that there should be an easier way to allocate points instead of 1 click 1 point.

Lastly... those new bosses look great and hopefully your game sells well. I think it would since I think it's great so far probably just needs more attention.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh. I can't figure out how to get to any of the stages... How do you leave this command room/skill shop place?

Edit: Never fucking mind. Ugh.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Female boss/mobs should have sex animation when knocked down next to male mobs/bosses imo.

OP
E

erobotan

No wonder I recognized some of them :p

It's from the "Heroine Pinch" series, available on even volumes drawn by Tokimaru Yoshihisa!
Thanks a lot for the info!!
"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it...search for it! I left all of it at that place. That place" :cool:
fufufu! I've found that place & now I'm in the middle of plundering it! No one can stop me XD

As for the whip boss, I suppose there's no problem at all with an aggressive boss the only issue I can think of is she's only being aggressive with 1 move. It would be better if she spammed a variety of attacks instead of repeating 1 single move over and over.

I've never encountered the disappearing Undine bug(prolly because I haven't played this version enough) but yeah sometimes during the triple boss fight... you can't escape at all when they grab you.

Also yeah... I've never really brought this up before on the earlier version... not sure why I've only thought about it now but I agree that there should be an easier way to allocate points instead of 1 click 1 point.
The whip girl will have around 2-3 more attacks + 2 H-moves, so look forward to it :D

About the triple boss, like they take turn raping you nonstop :D ?

Regarding the stats clicker, I'll keep that in mind but for now I'll focus on the game content fist ^^

Thanks for the detailed feedback!!
Female boss/mobs should have sex animation when knocked down next to male mobs/bosses imo.
you mean they're going to rape their own comrade?

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About the triple boss, like they take turn raping you nonstop :D ?
Ah no no. It's not about chain rapes but rather when they get hold of you the struggle bar appears right? Sometimes... no matter how much you press the struggle bar just doesn't move at all. It's pretty inconsistent but it only happens in the triple boss stage.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah no no. It's not about chain rapes but rather when they get hold of you the struggle bar appears right? Sometimes... no matter how much you press the struggle bar just doesn't move at all. It's pretty inconsistent but it only happens in the triple boss stage.
Yes, I meet this bug too during the triple boss stage.

OP
E

erobotan

Yes, I meet this bug too during the triple boss stage.
ah ok, I did change the button mashing algorithm to be a bit harder, but I guess I get carried away o.o;

Oh, and someone made What you guys think?

OP
E

erobotan

on another news I found a seiyuu for the game which i can afford from my own pocket so so I've removed the 1000$ seiyuu goal from patreon & adjust the other tier accordingly (I'm so glad that i don't have to rely on DLSite with their 1k++$ seiyuu service ^^;). I've also separate the bosses expansion tier into 2 parts with each part has 2 bosses. The bosses tiers are now in 750$ and 1500$ tier.

Patreon if you're interested!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Glad we will have her voiced now! :D

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wondering, Is the Seiyuu Japanese or English?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woahhh:eek:
Didn't know that Seiyuu voice service is 1000$+
So expensive....

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, and someone made What you guys think?
Pretty good review although I have to disagree with some of his points but well he did like it in the end so that's that. At least that's a bit of publicity for your game!

Anyway it's good to hear that you've finally found a VA for your game!

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'd say its fine that there are 3 lanes instead of being able to move freely around. It can be used as a strategical factor for avoiding a whole fleet of mobs going for you all at once, or dodging stuff.

I do agree with the button mashing though. I feel like the need to fill up the gauge for every single time is too repetitive. If possible, filling it is a lot way easier in the beggining, but if you repetitively get knocked-down, it becomes harder and harder. The current one feels like it is moderately hard -> going even harder.

OP
E

erobotan

Glad we will have her voiced now! :D
Yeah, it really increase the gameplay experience X3 ! It makes me 10 times more excited when playing the game ^^;

Just wondering, Is the Seiyuu Japanese or English?
Japanese, hehe ^^; ... I totally fall in love with anime voices lol

Woahhh:eek:
Didn't know that Seiyuu voice service is 1000$+
So expensive....
that's the fee for DLSite's seiyuu service (something like 500$ for management fee, 450$ for booking fee + 3$/words). That's why i needed the patreon at first ^^.

I managed to find someone with the help of Sunrider's developer (he's a hentai VN dev) so no crazy fee etc. Total cost is 100$ for Spica's voice :D. I'm still thinking about it so it's not decided yet but I want to add voice to Mistrene (the whip girl) too
Pretty good review although I have to disagree with some of his points but well he did like it in the end so that's that. At least that's a bit of publicity for your game!

Anyway it's good to hear that you've finally found a VA for your game!
Yeah, I think all of his reviews has valid reasons, though resource problem is limiting me from applying a lot of his suggestions but I'll do what I can within my capabilities! What parts that you disagree with?

And i'm confused with this plane switching. I adapted this method because a lot of reviews says that Treasure's Guardian Heroes (the inventor of this plane switching system) is a pretty big break through in a beatemup world. So I'm kinda surprised that people complain about it .. maybe i screwed up somewhere in implementing it? (I never play Guardian Heroes, only watch youtube and read reviews about it)

I also concerned about his comments in regards to having to button mash when knockdowned with torn clothes. Should i keep this feature .. or change it? I personally like this feature but I kind of understand if this might be a turn off for some people. And I think we do need something like button mashing (or similar alternatives) to delay her from waking up too quickly because the enemy needs some time to get close to her and do her
I'd say its fine that there are 3 lanes instead of being able to move freely around. It can be used as a strategical factor for avoiding a whole fleet of mobs going for you all at once, or dodging stuff.

I do agree with the button mashing though. I feel like the need to fill up the gauge for every single time is too repetitive. If possible, filling it is a lot way easier in the beggining, but if you repetitively get knocked-down, it becomes harder and harder. The current one feels like it is moderately hard -> going even harder.
thanks! glad you enjoy the lane switching !

The current system for the button mashing is based on spica's HP & lust. The lower her hp and higher her lust, the harder for her to get up. So in a way it's already just like your suggestion i think? probably just need some tweaks to change it from moderately hard to easy when her hp is full and her lust is empty?

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I think all of his reviews has valid reasons, though resource problem is limiting me from applying a lot of his suggestions but I'll do what I can within my capabilities! What parts that you disagree with?

And i'm confused with this plane switching. I adapted this method because a lot of reviews says that Treasure's Guardian Heroes (the inventor of this plane switching system) is a pretty big break through in a beatemup world. So I'm kinda surprised that people complain about it .. maybe i screwed up somewhere in implementing it? (I never play Guardian Heroes, only watch youtube and read reviews about it)

I also concerned about his comments in regards to having to button mash when knockdowned with torn clothes. Should i keep this feature .. or change it? I personally like this feature but I kind of understand if this might be a turn off for some people. And I think we do need something like button mashing (or similar alternatives) to delay her from waking up too quickly because the enemy needs some time to get close to her and do her
I disagree with him regarding his criticisms about the 3 planes and the button mashing. I mean sure free movement maybe better for the game if we take into account the overall scope of the game but I honestly do not think that the 3 planes that you're using right now are detrimental enough to warrant an overhaul.

And I also disagree regarding the criticisms regarding button mashing when getting up. This is a hentai game after all and it's standard fare to have the heroine stay down until the player has mashed enough otherwise you'd get the other complaint that it's hard for the character to get raped instead. I personally think that getting up in this game is easier compared to other hentai games where it's pretty much impossible to get up before getting raped.