What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

Don't forget the wolf and four armed futa (come on people make it happen!);)

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else find the latest version of this to run at like 4 fps? it was slowing to a crawl and I have a powerful pc (i7 16 gigs ram 660 ti ssd etc)

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's the flower plant boss X3
What? When did you add flower plant boss?
I don`t recall seeing one in the demo yet.
Then again, I am too busy giving Spica a bum massage :eek:

Anyone else find the latest version of this to run at like 4 fps? it was slowing to a crawl and I have a powerful pc (i7 16 gigs ram 660 ti ssd etc)
No issue here and my computer is less powerful :p
Maybe Windows is too busy sneaking a peak in your collection? :p
Is your directX/openGL up to date? Try a restart maybe?

OP
E

erobotan

try what welkin said and let me know if it's works, and what window are you? To be honest i still don't know how to fix this problem yet .. it's so random

What? When did you add flower plant boss?
I don`t recall seeing one in the demo yet.
Then again, I am too busy giving Spica a bum massage :eek:
It's patreon exclusive for next month .. gotta give them stuff so they don't run away ^^
Don't forget the wolf and four armed futa (come on people make it happen!);)
yah, will be nice if it's happen ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
E

erobotan

So I've asked around in Blitzmax forum & it seems I've found a possible cause for the slowdown. For everyone who experience slowdown even when using a powerful PC, try to connect a joystick in & let me know the result.

If you don't have a joystick then please wait for the next update.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So I've asked around in Blitzmax forum & it seems I've found a possible cause for the slowdown. For everyone who experience slowdown even when using a powerful PC, try to connect a joystick in & let me know the result.

If you don't have a joystick then please wait for the next update.
The slowdown usually happen when I have my joystick in, though I haven't experienced any slowdown on latest version :D

OP
E

erobotan

The slowdown usually happen when I have my joystick in, though I haven't experienced any slowdown on latest version :D
Did your joystick detected by the game?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Did your joystick detected by the game?
Sometimes yes, sometimes not.

I'm guessing it's why I slowed down sometimes, and sometimes not.

OP
E

erobotan

Sometimes yes, sometimes not.

I'm guessing it's why I slowed down sometimes, and sometimes not.
mmm .. i guess we're getting closer to catching the culprit here :D. Thanks for the info!

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played your game yesterday... it's VERY good!
I really like how everything move smoothly, sprites collide and interact, and the main chara... she's so ADORABLE! Very good design and animations.

The difficulty level is good enough to me, after a while you understand the power of adding sword combo to hit combo. And the Spica kick.
Really good.

The only things I will change are silly stuff, so you understand how much I like the progress so far:
1- the navi had to be on another "level" than the capsule? Can you please move her just on the ther side of the room? More quick. And avoid the ranting on weather EACH time :D.
2- parallax. You added parallax elements to backgrounds. Did you plan to add more? Actually stages are a little empty.
3- the doki doki date is messed up, but probably you already know.
4- more waves of regular enemies before the boss.

Nothing else. So far the game appear good to me. MAYBE this will be the very first patronage I will do (you seems also serious about releases).

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I really like how everything move smoothly, sprites collide and interact, and the main chara... she's so ADORABLE! Very good design and animations.

The difficulty level is good enough to me, after a while you understand the power of adding sword combo to hit combo. And the Spica kick.
Really good.

The only things I will change are silly stuff, so you understand how much I like the progress so far:
1- the navi had to be on another "level" than the capsule? Can you please move her just on the ther side of the room? More quick. And avoid the ranting on weather EACH time :D.
2- parallax. You added parallax elements to backgrounds. Did you plan to add more? Actually stages are a little empty.

Nothing else. So far the game appear good to me. MAYBE this will be the very first patronage I will do (you seems also serious about releases).
Still in a very much ALPHA state I am guessing. Thus, background elements, npc positioning and wave frequency and size is pretty small fish.

That being said, hoping there is an update sometime soon :)

OP
E

erobotan

Really good.

1. I put her on the different lane so people can learn to switch between plane first before engaging in the actual battle so while I can understand that it can get annoying after a while .. I still think that it's needed ^^;
2. I agree that they're kinda empty lol, I want to add more objects & destructible stuff but i still have so much stuff to do .. so not sure if i can implement them >.<
3. yeah, it's used all the same background & the 3rd one is using the same sprites as the 2nd one ^^;. I probably going to change everything into something that can be done in their own home so I don't need to draw backalley & beach background (changin the title of the 1st one & canceling the beach one)

4. This is a good idea but probably have to wait until we have more grunt type? Would love to have more input from everyone regarding this :D

Still in a very much ALPHA state I am guessing. Thus, background elements, npc positioning and wave frequency and size is pretty small fish.

That being said, hoping there is an update sometime soon :)
next update will have CG sketches, very minimal ones though .. no background ^^; .. and if it's something that can be done without a partner then I won't draw the partner(s).

do you think we need more enemy waves?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

do you think we need more enemy waves?
Nahh...my only problem with the game so far is that you don't really get any kind of reward for keeping your vagina unstuffed. Not that a stuffed vagina is a bad thing...but I'd assume the general purpose of a game is to win. Though...there are varying degrees of 'winning' in an H-game hahaha

OP
E

erobotan

Nahh...my only problem with the game so far is that you don't really get any kind of reward for keeping your vagina unstuffed. Not that a stuffed vagina is a bad thing...but I'd assume the general purpose of a game is to win. Though...there are varying degrees of 'winning' in an H-game hahaha
Ideally there should be a reward for that but no budget lol

OP
E

erobotan

Maybe add 10 doki points for victory :confused:
ooh, I thought you guys are talking about special ending lol

but you already get peace points right :D?

OP
E

erobotan

The public update get delayed again. The reason is feature creep lol. First one when i decided to add HCGs (even though though they have no background they still take a lot of time >.<) and now i decided to add a new stage for this grunt (not a pure grunt though, maybe more like mini bosses that appear several times).

This will be the last of me adding unplanned stuff so public update is like 1-2 months.