What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

I really like that other zombie enemy too, I am hopeful for all of them
the other sitting on her face and holding her arms down, sort of suffocating her.
I like this idea more, it was always weird to me in RoR games that the guys usually satisfy themselves with the player but the girl enemies usually tease her. I really like to see more of female enemies forcing the player to pleasure them instead, forced cunnilingus is something i want to see more of as a female.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When she's naked the zombie could bite and heal from her breast and when she climaxes the breast lactates from it.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the new grunt Torment Sister's sex move!

Here is the current plan (subject to change!):
If spica is fully clothed, another torment sister will beat her up, maybe slapping or belly punch, not decided yet
If Spica's cloth is torn then another torment sister will join for a sex double team!
oh man I guess it was a good idea waiting a while before coming back here. Gonna see what new :).

Edit- found bug maybe? The doki doki date the first and 3rd one are the same.

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been wanting to comment on this game for quite a while.

Really looking forward to the release of the game. Got quite a lot of potential for this one and I'll be sure to get this game.

Also, you don't mind getting critique here in the thread, no?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

oh man I guess it was a good idea waiting a while before coming back here. Gonna see what new :).

That's not bug, just stuff not implemented yet so he put a placeholder animation.

I didn't know that choking make it tight, nice info lol

So many ideas, definitely won't be able to give them all to the torment sister so will spread them in other enemies. Thanks :D !
Don't quote on me for the truth behind it since I never and won't choke my GF, but sometimes it's used on H mangas/doujins :D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

As for the zombie...you could add another layer to the game by making a new 'power' bar for Spica just for fights against him(could be a boss)...where his drain move drains that bar.

Once the bar is completely empty, Spica's Mahou Shoujo costume disappears and she's either left naked or in her school clothes. Thus she has to stay away from the leech zombie for a certain amount of time to recharge her powers.

If leech zombie gets ahold of her again, he starts draining her life power and eventually kills her. (Which btw, the idea I got from the video below...hehehe)

Also, is there going to be any in-between text or animation for when you get K.O.'d? Currently it's either you just go back to your home base and the day advances or it's game over.

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

I really like that other zombie enemy too, I am hopeful for all of them
Let's hope for more patreon money ^^. The zombie is on hold because of budget

When she's naked the zombie could bite and heal from her breast and when she climaxes the breast lactates from it.
this is a great idea, but I want to save the lactation for a another enemy, like a boss type who focus on milking.

I like this idea more, it was always weird to me in RoR games that the guys usually satisfy themselves with the player but the girl enemies usually tease her. I really like to see more of female enemies forcing the player to pleasure them instead, forced cunnilingus is something i want to see more of as a female.
I'll think about it! It's nice to see something that rarely used implemented! Keep in mind that there is a limited slot for sex move so if i don't use it on Torment sister, might be use it for the other enemy (depend on budget too). Well Wheter it's going to be implemented or not, keep the ideas coming!
Been wanting to comment on this game for quite a while.

Really looking forward to the release of the game. Got quite a lot of potential for this one and I'll be sure to get this game.

Also, you don't mind getting critique here in the thread, no?
i prefer if people post stuff like this here instead of using private message etc. Everyone can contribute on the disccusion and i can get a thread bump too (lol).

Don't quote on me for the truth behind it since I never and won't choke my GF, but sometimes it's used on H mangas/doujins :D
well, it's a good idea still, reality is boring anyway so i welcome new stuff like this, who cares if it's not real XD
yeah, just like cybeast said. it's a placeholder ^^

As for the zombie...you could add another layer to the game by making a new 'power' bar for Spica just for fights against him(could be a boss)...where his drain move drains that bar.

Once the bar is completely empty, Spica's Mahou Shoujo costume disappears and she's either left naked or in her school clothes. Thus she has to stay away from the leech zombie for a certain amount of time to recharge her powers.

If leech zombie gets ahold of her again, he starts draining her life power and eventually kills her. (Which btw, the idea I got from the video below...hehehe)
I love this idea, but it's a bit complicated to implement ^^;. If i implement this the revert to normal girl effect will be applied to every enemy (to make it less complicated). I will use the HP instead of adding another bar, and reverting back means refill her to full again HP but with weaker stats

Also, is there going to be any in-between text or animation for when you get K.O.'d? Currently it's either you just go back to your home base and the day advances or it's game over.
ideally yes, but don't count on it. For now you simply get a HCG & that's it ^^;

I would love to implement a scene like she's inside a healing capsule trying to recover from her injuries. And while in homebase she is in her normal girl form instead of her mahou shoujo form.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

ideally yes, but don't count on it. For now you simply get a HCG & that's it ^^;

I would love to implement a scene like she's inside a healing capsule trying to recover from her injuries. And while in homebase she is in her normal girl form instead of her mahou shoujo form.
Well, by in between scene, I mean...how does she get from "I just got fucked silly and can't fight back anymore" to "I'm back in my base and all is good again!". It's just an awkward transition that makes very little sense to me.

OP
E

erobotan

Well, by in between scene, I mean...how does she get from "I just got fucked silly and can't fight back anymore" to "I'm back in my base and all is good again!". It's just an awkward transition that makes very little sense to me.
just like in escalayer, her android maid saves her lol

evildraconis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm....rear naked choke with belly punch...she falls on her hands and knees and then they kick her onto her back. Then one eats her out and the other kisses her and plays with her boobs. mmmmmmmm hehe :D
or full nelson instead of a choke, leaves her more open

OP
E

erobotan

a new demo is up, but keep in mind that this is suppose to be the official game demo so it only has 3 stages, so don't delete your old demo if you still want to play with the old bosses ^^

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

a new demo is up, but keep in mind that this is suppose to be the official game demo so it only has 3 stages, so don't delete your old demo if you still want to play with the old bosses ^^
Wait are they new bosses? Otherwise why release a demo with less content?

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the demo Alpha Demo v0.168a on your Patreon? What exactly makes the new demo different from the old one?

OP
E

erobotan

Is the demo Alpha Demo v0.168a on your Patreon? What exactly makes the new demo different from the old one?
Wait are they new bosses? Otherwise why release a demo with less content?
1. the old demo is for feedback purpose that's why it has a lot of content.
2. the new demo is for official game demo, it will appear on DLSite, Kimochi, etc

The new demo has defeat CGs (new), Torment Sisters (new), Marinette, and Undine

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

*rushes in to download*

I'll give more in depth later after playing! :D

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just played it, Guess there's something wrong, as torment sister's outfit h attack and damaged outfit h attack is the same, and you said it would be a sexy double team with damaged outfit.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just played it, Guess there's something wrong, as torment sister's outfit h attack and damaged outfit h attack is the same, and you said it would be a sexy double team with damaged outfit.
Not implemented yet perhaps?

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not implemented yet perhaps?
well, he said it would be the official DLsite demo, so it should have the scenes for the few things in it.
Hope he doesn't rush stuff now, I guess the fact that this year is coming to an end is making him worried.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, he said it would be the official DLsite demo, so it should have the scenes for the few things in it.
Hope he doesn't rush stuff now, I guess the fact that this year is coming to an end is making him worried.
hmmm better than extending a project endlessly to get more patron money like some people do :3