What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

OP
E

erobotan

Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

*rushes in to download*

I'll give more in depth later after playing! :D
will wait your review :3 !

well, he said it would be the official DLsite demo, so it should have the scenes for the few things in it.
Hope he doesn't rush stuff now, I guess the fact that this year is coming to an end is making him worried.
do you think the demo is still lacking in content? And i did rush things ^^;, not because of this year coming to an end but because of money (so I will still rush thing regardless of month/year). Do you think it's bad? Ideally, I want to release the game in march

hmmm better than extending a project endlessly to get more patron money like some people do :3
those people really get on my nerve .. they're swimming on money already >.<

ooh and i include a shirohebi in the "boss expansion II" goal

Last edited by a moderator:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some people live on Mars , without having internet access and homeless
Thus delaying project progress , Oh poor poor them~:(

Just try the game demo , I say it's good
Definitely not as easy as it was on earlier demo
Where You can just AFK and let Spica have the fun
And when You come back , You will get all stats max
Now , every some few upgrade , the stats point needed will rise. Which is good IMO

Just curious , will kimochi accept My cc:confused:
DL Site always reject My cc
But I don't have problems using it on Nutaku games

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just tried the demo, the Easy was EASIER than old demo, but normal felt harder than old demo :p

Also, what's the trigger for Torture Sister's grab? I seem to trigger it at random only...

No bugs found so far, and it's really satisfying seeing Torture Sister in action! :D

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One has to be behind you and you are standing, I think. They only have that one grab now right? Where one holds from behind and the other can come from front?

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do you think the demo is still lacking in content? And i did rush things ^^;, not because of this year coming to an end but because of money (so I will still rush thing regardless of month/year). Do you think it's bad? Ideally, I want to release the game in march
not really lacking, just found it weird that it didn't have all the animations for the enemies in it, but if you're going to update that later then it won't be a problem.
about the rushing thing, I certainly do prefer a more fleshed out game, it pains me when I see a promising game end up feeling lackluster because it was rushed down hard.
but if you can't wait any longer, I won't blame you then.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played the official game demo. Content is fine for a demo. Default difficulty seems easier this time around as the grunts aren't aggressive.

Might want to allow the torment sisters to be able to initiate their sex attack from the front as it was quite a bit of a hassle to get them to initiate it. They are also awfully easy =x

I tried to min-max the game and due to restraints on peace points and lust it's not possible to max everything but just getting vit and str to 80 quickly is possible and that's all you really need so far in the demo.

BTW the defeat CGs are quite nice additions!

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

Just try the game demo , I say it's good
Definitely not as easy as it was on earlier demo
Where You can just AFK and let Spica have the fun
And when You come back , You will get all stats max
Now , every some few upgrade , the stats point needed will rise. Which is good IMO

Just curious , will kimochi accept My cc:confused:
DL Site always reject My cc
But I don't have problems using it on Nutaku games
That cost rising stuff is thanks to people here finding a way to abuse the game XD. I'm glad i posted the game here! ... I don't really remember but maybe i got that cost rising method from people here too?

mmm ... I think the only way to find out is to try it yourself or ask someone who has the same cc as you. If it fails you can also buy the game from patreon ^^

Just tried the demo, the Easy was EASIER than old demo, but normal felt harder than old demo :p

Also, what's the trigger for Torture Sister's grab? I seem to trigger it at random only...

No bugs found so far, and it's really satisfying seeing Torture Sister in action! :D
is the new difficulty adjustment bad or good?

And KiwiWolf is correct regarding the trigger, you need to get attacked from behind ^^. If it doesn't work then it means the skill is still in cooldown, just try it again later, it will work for sure. I hope you will enjoy the sisters more when they get their 2nd grab :D

One has to be behind you and you are standing, I think. They only have that one grab now right? Where one holds from behind and the other can come from front?
yeah, for now this is the only one for them ^^

not really lacking, just found it weird that it didn't have all the animations for the enemies in it, but if you're going to update that later then it won't be a problem.
about the rushing thing, I certainly do prefer a more fleshed out game, it pains me when I see a promising game end up feeling lackluster because it was rushed down hard.
but if you can't wait any longer, I won't blame you then.
I really want to release the demo as fast as possible to gauge the japanese interest from DLSite & maybe get some new patrons from kimochi :p. So as long as the demo doesn't feel lacking because of it, then this is it for the torment sister for now. Don't worry they will definitely get their second grab later ^^.

I will update the demo with new stage for the torment sister because some people get an impression of doing that same stage again when doing Marinette's stage .. the fact that the stage has the same type of grunt doesn't help lol. Don't want people to think the game is glitched or something ..

Another planned update is a fake (YES! FAKE) gallery button ^^; ..gallery seems important to a lot of people so I don't want them to think that there won't be any in this game
Played the official game demo. Content is fine for a demo. Default difficulty seems easier this time around as the grunts aren't aggressive.

Might want to allow the torment sisters to be able to initiate their sex attack from the front as it was quite a bit of a hassle to get them to initiate it. They are also awfully easy =x

I tried to min-max the game and due to restraints on peace points and lust it's not possible to max everything but just getting vit and str to 80 quickly is possible and that's all you really need so far in the demo.

BTW the defeat CGs are quite nice additions!
seems i need to increase the sister's difficulty then? What you guys think?

I don't want to draw another animation from grabbing from the front, so for now i suggest wait for the second grab ^^;

I'll try your minmaxing method in the full game, if it's also work then some new adjustment is needed XD

Glad you like the CGs, thanks!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

is the new difficulty adjustment bad or good?

And KiwiWolf is correct regarding the trigger, you need to get attacked from behind ^^. If it doesn't work then it means the skill is still in cooldown, just try it again later, it will work for sure. I hope you will enjoy the sisters more when they get their 2nd grab :D

Another planned update is a fake (YES! FAKE) gallery button ^^; ..gallery seems important to a lot of people so I don't want them to think that there won't be any in this game

seems i need to increase the sister's difficulty then? What you guys think?

I don't want to draw another animation from grabbing from the front, so for now i suggest wait for the second grab ^^;
I'll say it's...kind of mixed. The easy offer no challenge though (but easy is supposed to have little to no challenge?)

YES I WILL :D

Also yeah, Torture Sister is so easy, they rarely attack Spica. Also, is Torture Sister supposed to be mini boss of some sort? They got different healthbar than say, Marionette or Slimegirl.

GALLERY! Please tell me there will be both animation and CG (assuming there's more than 1 CG)

OP
E

erobotan

I'll say it's...kind of mixed. The easy offer no challenge though (but easy is supposed to have little to no challenge?)

YES I WILL :D

Also yeah, Torture Sister is so easy, they rarely attack Spica. Also, is Torture Sister supposed to be mini boss of some sort? They got different healthbar than say, Marionette or Slimegirl.

GALLERY! Please tell me there will be both animation and CG (assuming there's more than 1 CG)
Ok, i'll buff easy a litte (just a little XD)

Seems the sisters need to be buffed badly lol. Thanks for the input!

Gallery will have both animations & CGs. Yes there will will be more than 1 CG, in this demo alone we have 3 right?

Edit: yeah the sisters are like miniboss, they will appear again later :D

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

haven't played this in a while. nice game it dosnt lag for me like it used to which is awesome (most devs update their games so much that I cant even play them anymore idonthavethebestmachineintheworldlol).

hmm the game is kinda harder than it was at first it might be because I'm just too noob for these games but the boss the game straight out throws you in was a challenge for me... don't know why everyone else say they were a breeze lol

I was going to ask about peace points but I got the hint about that quite easily (got a game over from the date XDD) so there's really no advantage or dis-advantage trying to stay pure?
(you know avoid those males at all cost haha)

was very surprise how fun this game is... never thought I would say that about a H game.
which is why I avoided the H conten... got carried away with the gameplay Xp

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, i'll buff easy a litte (just a little XD)

Seems the sisters need to be buffed badly lol. Thanks for the input!

Gallery will have both animations & CGs. Yes there will will be more than 1 CG, in this demo alone we have 3 right?

Edit: yeah the sisters are like miniboss, they will appear again later :D
Only found 1 from Torture Sister, and that's because I was trying to see the grab animation :p I'll try the other bosses later.

Yeah, Torture Sister as of now kind feels like normal grunts, aside from being female and "slightly" aggressive.

And now the wait for full version! :D

OP
E

erobotan

haven't played this in a while. nice game it dosnt lag for me like it used to which is awesome (most devs update their games so much that I cant even play them anymore idonthavethebestmachineintheworldlol).

hmm the game is kinda harder than it was at first it might be because I'm just too noob for these games but the boss the game straight out throws you in was a challenge for me... don't know why everyone else say they were a breeze lol

I was going to ask about peace points but I got the hint about that quite easily (got a game over from the date XDD) so there's really no advantage or dis-advantage trying to stay pure?
(you know avoid those males at all cost haha)

was very surprise how fun this game is... never thought I would say that about a H game.
which is why I avoided the H conten... got carried away with the gameplay Xp
yeah, after months we finally found the cause of the slowdown bug & it has nothing to do with the computer spec fortunately. It's weird but the culprit is the gamepad detection routine lol.

I can't say that we have hit the correct balance regarding the difficulty but if you want an easier experience you can try the easy mode in the option menu. And yeah most people here keep saying that the game is easy lol, so for now I can't really reduce the difficulty ^^; ..

For now staying pure doesn't really gives you any benefit sadly. Let me know if you guys have suggestions. I want to at least gives a different ending if you don't get defeated too much, not sure if i can do it but I'll try my best.

Glad you like the gameplay, i can't tell you how happy i'm hearing that!!!
Only found 1 from Torture Sister, and that's because I was trying to see the grab animation :p I'll try the other bosses later.

Yeah, Torture Sister as of now kind feels like normal grunts, aside from being female and "slightly" aggressive.

And now the wait for full version! :D
the other bosses have them CGs too, try it :D

Will upload a new build soon, hope the new updated sisters don't dissapoint you :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, after months we finally found the cause of the slowdown bug & it has nothing to do with the computer spec fortunately. It's weird but the culprit is the gamepad detection routine lol.

I can't say that we have hit the correct balance regarding the difficulty but if you want an easier experience you can try the easy mode in the option menu. And yeah most people here keep saying that the game is easy lol, so for now I can't really reduce the difficulty ^^; ..

For now staying pure doesn't really gives you any benefit sadly. Let me know if you guys have suggestions. I want to at least gives a different ending if you don't get defeated too much, not sure if i can do it but I'll try my best.

Glad you like the gameplay, i can't tell you how happy i'm hearing that!!!

the other bosses have them CGs too, try it :D

Will upload a new build soon, hope the new updated sisters don't dissapoint you :D
How about staying pure (aka: not losing against any boss, thus, you only rely on your skill and basic stat bonus) give 1 more CG? :p

Yep, just tried it and love them all :D

Can't wait for new Torture Sisters!

OP
E

erobotan

How about staying pure (aka: not losing against any boss, thus, you only rely on your skill and basic stat bonus) give 1 more CG? :p

Yep, just tried it and love them all :D

Can't wait for new Torture Sisters!
I'll try but can't promise anything ^^; .. but do you think is it possible to win this game without losing even once? (for the average person)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll try but can't promise anything ^^; .. but do you think is it possible to win this game without losing even once? (for the average person)
In easy? That should be doable, at least for the stages in the demo (Torture, Slime, Marionette).

Samurai and Wrestler should be doable too with some patience, not sure about General (whip lady :p )

OP
E

erobotan

In easy? That should be doable, at least for the stages in the demo (Torture, Slime, Marionette).

Samurai and Wrestler should be doable too with some patience, not sure about General (whip lady :p )
mmm .. maybe we should change it to 6 or less defeats or something to get the true ending ^^; ?

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

mmm .. maybe we should change it to 6 or less defeats or something to get the true ending ^^; ?
Sounds like escalayer! I like it! If you have no problem implementing that I guess.

I think for escalayer the true ending was not losing to the monsters even once with high peace point and into love route? Can't really remember.

OP
E

erobotan

That's a good idea too :D
Yeah, i think it's better if people don't need to resort to 'easy mode' to get the ending

Sounds like escalayer! I like it! If you have no problem implementing that I guess.

I think for escalayer the true ending was not losing to the monsters even once with high peace point and into love route? Can't really remember.
Yup, you get corruption ending if you get defeated 6 times in escalayer :D

I fail to get that ending though, the last boss is so hard >.< .. even the new underboobs suit upgrade fails T__T .. This ending is only available in Reboot version right? I never see any guide/HCGs about this route in the original game

I'll implement this one so we will have have:
- burning city ending (though no one will care about it i guess XD)
- corruption route where she happily become the enemy's sex slave
- normal ending
- true love ending

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yup, you get corruption ending if you get defeated 6 times in escalayer :D

I fail to get that ending though, the last boss is so hard >.< .. even the new underboobs suit upgrade fails T__T .. This ending is only available in Reboot version right? I never see any guide/HCGs about this route in the original game

I'll implement this one so we will have have:
- burning city ending (though no one will care about it i guess XD)
- corruption route where she happily become the enemy's sex slave
- normal ending
- true love ending
Ahaha. Is it 6? I remembered 7, but I'm not so sure anymore. Been awhile since I played the reboot and I lost the game after buying a new lappie.

Yeah.. I think the true ending is a new thing in Reboot. I don't remember a guide for the old escalayer that describes how to get that ending and I only happened to stumble upon the ending by chance.

I can't remember how I beat the last few tough bosses anymore. Vaguely recalled having double attack per move + a triple attack skill every few turn and you should be able to outlast the bosses. Meh, doesn't matter much, there's no extra h-scene for winning anyway.. only 1 for losing to one of those bosses.

Anyway.. multiple endings is always great! Makes the game replayable!