What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

Yeah, i think it's better if people don't need to resort to 'easy mode' to get the ending

Yup, you get corruption ending if you get defeated 6 times in escalayer :D

I fail to get that ending though, the last boss is so hard >.< .. even the new underboobs suit upgrade fails T__T .. This ending is only available in Reboot version right? I never see any guide/HCGs about this route in the original game

I'll implement this one so we will have have:
- burning city ending (though no one will care about it i guess XD)
- corruption route where she happily become the enemy's sex slave
- normal ending
- true love ending
1 is from getting Peace to 0
2 is from got defeated too many?
3 is from...well, average
4 is from...best play (no death, etc).

OP
E

erobotan

Ahaha. Is it 6? I remembered 7, but I'm not so sure anymore. Been awhile since I played the reboot and I lost the game after buying a new lappie.

Yeah.. I think the true ending is a new thing in Reboot. I don't remember a guide for the old escalayer that describes how to get that ending and I only happened to stumble upon the ending by chance.

I can't remember how I beat the last few tough bosses anymore. Vaguely recalled having double attack per move + a triple attack skill every few turn and you should be able to outlast the bosses. Meh, doesn't matter much, there's no extra h-scene for winning anyway.. only 1 for losing to one of those bosses.

Anyway.. multiple endings is always great! Makes the game replayable!
I can be wrong to about the number ^^, it's ok though. The number of defeat needed might be different for Spica, it's all depending on the testing ^^.

Yeah, CG is already complete even without getting this ending, that's why i left it alone for so long XD. Might be different if the game is in english so I can read the story .. hopefully JAST's Haruka sells well so we can get Escalayer Reboot. And thanks for the tips, might try that to defeat him :D

1 is from getting Peace to 0
2 is from got defeated too many?
3 is from...well, average
4 is from...best play (no death, etc).
why you insist that 4 require no defeat run XD, you're so hardcore lol

mmm ... but i might consider it depends on the testing. Once you beat the game once, there will be game+ mode (all skills unlocked & more Doki Doki Cells). So if it's possible to do it in game+ mode then I'll put no defeat as the requirement :D

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, CG is already complete even without getting this ending, that's why i left it alone for so long XD. Might be different if the game is in english so I can read the story .. hopefully JAST's Haruka sells well so we can get Escalayer Reboot. And thanks for the tips, might try that to defeat him :D
Yuppp. Waiting for Haruka from JAST as well! Never played that one. Think in the other thread it was stated it's already completed.. just pending a date for release.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

why you insist that 4 require no defeat run XD, you're so hardcore lol

mmm ... but i might consider it depends on the testing. Once you beat the game once, there will be game+ mode (all skills unlocked & more Doki Doki Cells). So if it's possible to do it in game+ mode then I'll put no defeat as the requirement :D
Well, perfect run usually requires no death xD

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Are you planning on maybe implementing some sort of corruption advancement with Spica's costume or maybe her h-animations, voice acting and/or loss screens?

OP
E

erobotan

Well, perfect run usually requires no death xD
I'll consider it, hopefully "new game+" can solve the problem :D

Yuppp. Waiting for Haruka from JAST as well! Never played that one. Think in the other thread it was stated it's already completed.. just pending a date for release.
I still on the fence on getting it. I want to buy it to increase the chance of Escalayer english release but there is no shy meganekko (preferably with killer body) protagonist T__T ...

Are you planning on maybe implementing some sort of corruption advancement with Spica's costume or maybe her h-animations, voice acting and/or loss screens?
Will be cool if she has dark mode where she can rape her enemies instead but that means i have to draw another set of sprites for her ... so for now only corrupted & become sex slave that will be in game ^^;

randomnessrandom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is it possible to get the older version of the demo? missed the earlier ones and really wanted to see the other content as well

OP
E

erobotan

I no longer have it, so if someone else still has the older demo feel free to upload it for him ^^

Reputation score

The last one I have is Spica0116a, but I don't know if that's recent enough.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have 0091a. Is that old enough?

randomnessrandom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last one I have is Spica0116a, but I don't know if that's recent enough.
Even though it would be best with the version right before the other three stages got removed, checking out what I'm missing is fine enough. Can you send me a link? Thanks

Reputation score

Sure. I'll upload it and send it to you in just a second.

I'm not sure if it includes my OP save or not though. I'll send it via PM when it's done.

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

Hi guys!

So I've submitted Princess Edge on Steam's Greenlight, if it's approved it will help me fund Blitz Angel Spica. So if you have Steam account, i'll be very grateful if you can spare some time to vote for the game ( it will be better if you can get your friends to vote too ^^ ! Thanks in advance!

Here is the

A news about Spica, I've uploaded the demo on DLSite Japan and after a few weeks it only gets like 400 votes lol .. so I was thinking maybe I should implement a new stage of clothing damage where she is naked (she will still has her gloves, shoes, and headdress on though). I know you guys voted for no naked but I need to find a way to increase the game's popularity and this is the easier method that i can think of (I'm not sure if it will increase the popularity though but doing something is better than doing nothing i guess T__T). The guys in patreon seems to love the idea too.

I plan to release the game on mid March. Don't get your hopes up but if i manage to finish early I will implement the werewolf!

and don't forget to vote for my Princess Edge game in steam greenlight!

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No need to care about DLsite vote. DLsite vote is ridiculous and unreasonable sometimes.

Some game post 1 picture, no demo, link and get 2000+ votes :eek:
And my Virgin Invader got only 650+ for 4 month passed :(

OP
E

erobotan

No need to care about DLsite vote. DLsite vote is ridiculous and unreasonable sometimes.

wow .. no demo etc but got 2k+ vote o.o ... that's so magical

well. at least you're better than me XD.

About the clothing damage I think i can put some stuff in the option so you can set the max level of the damage like: none/damaged clothing/naked

and again don't forget to vote! it will help the funding of Spica, here is the

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

dem voting bots are real

saga55555

Reputation score

dem voting bots are real
Sometimes people judge game only by 1 image.

Example are from 2 horrible ACT games
- Werefox Girl by Soap Circle
- Magical Girl who go to help princess (can't remember circle's name)

Those 2 got 2000+ votes without demo.
And when it's finished, they released trash :mad:

OP
E

erobotan

Sometimes people judge game only by 1 image.

Example are from 2 horrible ACT games
- Werefox Girl by Soap Circle
- Magical Girl who go to help princess (can't remember circle's name)

Those 2 got 2000+ votes without demo.
And when it's finished, they released trash :mad:
life is unfair i guess T__T ...

I saw a youtube video about the fox game, super amazing artwork but gameplay is really bad .. too bad ... I checked the game earlier, it has 1700+ sales, that's kinda okay i guess? (okay sales for a bad game)

Last edited by a moderator:

saga55555

Reputation score

life is unfair i guess T__T ...

I saw a youtube video about the fox game, super amazing artwork but gameplay is really bad .. too bad ... I checked the game earlier, it has 1700+ sales, that's kinda okay i guess? (okay sales for a bad game)
Life always unfair :p
That game should has less than 1000 sales because game play is real bad.

First, he has amazing artwork that can lure people in.
Second, he's Japanese. It's natural that Japanese dev get support more than foreign dev.
That's all I can think of.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That actually fact imo, Most of japanese is extremely nationalistic.
They hardly shown any support toward ppl outside their country even how awesome those are.
It's clearly they can be bait easily with good artwork, like an overpriced dojinshi they just not care as long as they get good looking goods in there hand especially in their own fence .... even how despise game mechanic are.

Well, someone not even care how its play if they can easily crack open CG vault of those game then pack & post it somewhere else. :(