What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

*waiting for NA DLsite release :3*

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

someone is faster than me ^^;

so some stuff didn't make it into the release build so these will be patched later
- Torment Sisters' 2nd tag sex moves that was suggested here
- The werewolf
- The true ending
Congratulation on the release!

wish I could buy it ;w; but I'll be considerate and not asking for a link here, at the very least.

datanony

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Release: 01-04-2016, April Fools

Perfect. No way to forget that one.

Congratulations on the DLsite release!

OP
E

erobotan

Edit what happened to the edit I made to this post?

I said I'm happy your patreon finally got a lot of people, I saw a lot of other patreons for games like this that dont look nearly as good. In the patreon update, it says next bosses are succubus and chameleon. Ive never heard the chameleon mentioned before, did you have any early sketches or examples?
Actually my patron is still pretty lonely and only slightly better than the last time. The reason that the werewolf get included is because i remove the lowest tier (500$ for 3 sex moves for each bosses) and replace it with the werewolf for 250$ (I got two months that exceeds 250$ though now it's back to around 200$ lol). I don't have the chameleon sketch, I actually still haven't very sure about it so it might change! The Succubus is guaranteed though.
Is it going to be released on english dlsite? If so, when?

Sucks that I actually want to buy it but can't. :\
It will be in the DLSite english so you can buy it there, I don't know when it will up though .. DLSite english always longer than japan when it comes to updating their stuff ...
Gratz man, your game finally got released.
*waiting for NA DLsite release :3*
Thanks a lot :D ! I'll post it here too when it's released there!

Congratulation on the release!

wish I could buy it ;w; but I'll be considerate and not asking for a link here, at the very least.
Don't worry about it ^^! You guys have been a great help when it comes to beta testing so I'll take that as a payment!
Release: 01-04-2016, April Fools

Perfect. No way to forget that one.

Congratulations on the DLsite release!
ehehe, I actually want to release it at late march & submit the game at 28th, seems the process took a while and I got 1st April as release date instead XD

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah it still deserves a lot more but it used to be empty before. When it gets NA release, I will buy it or maybe wait for werewolf, depending on time.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't worry about it ^^! You guys have been a great help when it comes to beta testing so I'll take that as a payment!
Does that mean I get a free full game? :p

*is slapped, burned to death, revived, and burned again.

Jondude1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anywhere else other then DLsite to buy your game?

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Congrats for finishing the game! I will buy it ASAP when it hits English dlsite!

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure why but the game just closes whenever I start it.

OP
E

erobotan

Is there anywhere else other then DLsite to buy your game?
pledge 10$ on my patreon ^^; .. the game will be distrubuted after patreon confirm that your cc has been charged

it's hard to find a store who want to sell eroge besides DLSite JP & English. There is mangagamer & denpasoft but I think they need to approve the game first, unlike DLSite where they accept everything without question
Not sure why but the game just closes whenever I start it.
which version do you play? any error message? do you get past the monitor & driver selection screen? what windows do you use?

yeah it still deserves a lot more but it used to be empty before. When it gets NA release, I will buy it or maybe wait for werewolf, depending on time.
Congrats for finishing the game! I will buy it ASAP when it hits English dlsite!
Thanks!

Does that mean I get a free full game? :p

*is slapped, burned to death, revived, and burned again.
XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally will buy tomorrow :D.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

which version do you play? any error message? do you get past the monitor & driver selection screen? what windows do you use?
Tried patreon demo and Dlsite demo. No error message unless it was OpenGL in which case it says "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" I do get past the selection screen and I am on windows 10

OP
E

erobotan

Tried patreon demo and Dlsite demo. No error message unless it was OpenGL in which case it says "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" I do get past the selection screen and I am on windows 10
mmm .. cant' think of anything, no one has sent me complaint about those versions before. Maybe try windows compatibility or set to jp app locale (I think my game doesn't care about app locale but who knows?)

Finally will buy tomorrow :D.
Thanks!

Muttonman

Reputation score

Had the same problem. Running windows compatibility for Windows 8 worked for me. I guess Windows 10 doesn't like it for some reason?

OP
E

erobotan

Had the same problem. Running windows compatibility for Windows 8 worked for me. I guess Windows 10 doesn't like it for some reason?
mm .. i think i know the problem, I'll try update the demo to fix this

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Played the full vers:

Not disappointed! Although I hope for more enemies :p

Here's the problem I found during my play:

1. The enemies still tend to stay off-screen, this is annoying when against boss or red goons, as they tend to jump in and out, knocking Spica down.

2. There's a...bug? During General of the Left's stage, one of the Red goons got knocked out and stayed off-screen and not moving, leaving me to reset the stage.

3. Whip (and claw) is too spammy, if you get in a certain range, they will spam and spam and spam, leaving you unable to do anything ;_;

OP
E

erobotan

Played the full vers:

Not disappointed! Although I hope for more enemies :p

Here's the problem I found during my play:

1. The enemies still tend to stay off-screen, this is annoying when against boss or red goons, as they tend to jump in and out, knocking Spica down.

2. There's a...bug? During General of the Left's stage, one of the Red goons got knocked out and stayed off-screen and not moving, leaving me to reset the stage.

3. Whip (and claw) is too spammy, if you get in a certain range, they will spam and spam and spam, leaving you unable to do anything ;_;
What do you mean by more enemies? more grunts and longer stage? or more bosses?

1. mmm ... AI stuff is kinda hard to fix but i'll try ^^;
2. i'll give it a look, thanks! (this seems to be AI related stuff too >.<)
3. mmm .. I'll nerve the claws sisters a bit. You have no problem with Steel Izolda( the wrestler)? seems she is the one who caused most of the complaints so far.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Grats on finishing and releasing the game. Hopefully it sells well! Sorry to say that I'm not one of the people who bought it as I have no means to do so but I was able to play the full version as well.

Tips and comments for first playthrough:

1. Game is a lot more challenging compared to the old demos we had but I still managed to clear it in normal difficulty with a stat distribution of 60 str 60 vit 60 armor the left overs are spent on esp and armor for the first playthrough. The only skills I needed on my first play through is the spica kick although in hindsight getting the triple slash is a great option for first playthrough since it is pretty cheap and deals good damage. Anyway since the proper implementation of peace points and the limit to the number of game overs and orgasm... the most important stat is now str. Of course you need to toughen yourself up but higher str(I should have pumped more into this in my first playthrough really) will allow you to beat enemies faster and allow you to break free easily which in turn lets you avoid more damage from grabs.
2. Spica kick is the the most dominant skill to spam. It's not that hard to initiate and land and it does a lot of damage. It's your to go to skill against Mistrene definitely.
3. I like the new grab attacks. Pretty cool looking especially the flip kick!
4. As usual the wrestler is indeed hard to beat but if you concentrate and play carefully she's not impossible to beat. Do not approach her in the same plane. Get near her from a different plane and wait for her to move to your plane and attack twice. If she gets hit continue the combo if she blocks stop at the 2nd attack and immediately switch planes. Of course you can also cheese her with spica kick like in the demo.
5. The new monk boss is pretty good. I mean I like the design, his fighting style, and also his sex attacks.
6. In the 3vs1 battle. Go for the nurse ASAP at least for your first play through. In later playthroughs you can just outright beat undine as soon as she spawns next to you.
7. The 2vs1 battle is tricky for first playthrough. My suggestion here is to cheese both of them with spica kick. You want both of them in the same plane so you can hit both of them.
8. The last boss requires a bit of tanking the tentacles but the boss itself is easy. The first time you approach, as long as it's not lobbing stuff at you, it will always try to grab you. So as soon as you get into it's range just anticipate the grab and dodge it after that you're free to hit the boss for quite some time since the boss cannot do consecutive actions. I think you will be able to do 2-3 triple slash combos before it tries to do anything again which will either be the grab again or lobbing stuff at you. Just beat it repeating the same pattern and then just tank and kill all tentacles. They don't do much damage really.

I've bought all skills and maxed everything in a few start+ and with max everything pretty much everything dies in 1 spica kick/triple slash lol

I can confirm that there are rare bugs where a grunt will not spawn or will stay off stage forever making it impossible to progress and forcing a restart. But anyway it's a really nice short game. I can't really judge the price since I'm not able to buy it(and other games so I have no say in this matter) but I can definitely say that your game plays better than majority(I guess about 90% or so?) of ACT games. Very smooth gameplay and controls... it's a game you can definitely play over and over for the sake of actually playing the game and clearing it(seriously a lot of ACT games are so terrible I'd just just go straight for the gallery and view the H animations and be done with it). Of course there are avenues for improvement like background music and gameover scenarios but I understand that you're mostly doing this solo. So again I hope for your success and maybe you'll be able to release a more complete game in the future.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you mean by more enemies? more grunts and longer stage? or more bosses?

1. mmm ... AI stuff is kinda hard to fix but i'll try ^^;
2. i'll give it a look, thanks! (this seems to be AI related stuff too >.<)
3. mmm .. I'll nerve the claws sisters a bit. You have no problem with Steel Izolda( the wrestler)? seems she is the one who caused most of the complaints so far.
1. More bosses! And moves xP
2. Yes please :D
3. By that point I've just accepted that I need to hit and run xP