What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

I like this game. I have enjoyed the demos, and once I got the full release I enjoyed that, too. It just doesn't quite feel complete. Its strange to hear the protagonist moan while whoever is raping her is dead silent. It is unfulfilling to see the animations conclude without cum and generally anticlimactically.

Having said that, its worth mentioning that its still better than 90% of H games that get released. I just feel like it could have been more.

Hey did the wrestler girl eventually get those futa attacks I remember being talked about?
I didn't see anyone else reply to this (although I didn't look too thoroughly).

The answer is yes. Wrestler Lady got two futa H-moves.

OP
E

erobotan

I can confirm that there are rare bugs where a grunt will not spawn or will stay off stage forever making it impossible to progress and forcing a restart. But anyway it's a really nice short game. I can't really judge the price since I'm not able to buy it(and other games so I have no say in this matter) but I can definitely say that your game plays better than majority(I guess about 90% or so?) of ACT games. Very smooth gameplay and controls... it's a game you can definitely play over and over for the sake of actually playing the game and clearing it(seriously a lot of ACT games are so terrible I'd just just go straight for the gallery and view the H animations and be done with it). Of course there are avenues for improvement like background music and gameover scenarios but I understand that you're mostly doing this solo. So again I hope for your success and maybe you'll be able to release a more complete game in the future.
Always love when people post about how they beat the game :D ! And glad you like the game this much!! I'm ordering a music right now for the opening, i do want at least 2 more for boss and non-boss battle but i want to wait until i receive the money from the sales first. At the moment at least 1 more ending is planned so look forward to it!

Second that, can definitely use more spanking :p
Note: Kinda hoping the tentacle move will whip her ass but that's General of the Left's move right? That ass spank :p
This gives me an idea about for the octopus boss XD (no guarantee that he will be in yet though ^^; .. but I do thinking of adding another boss beside the werewolf)

Hey did the wrestler girl eventually get those futa attacks I remember being talked about?
which one? she always use her futa-ness in her sex moves though.

@botan, weren't the dokidoki date suppose to reduce the dark red bar on the lust gauge? For 11 peach point, the reduction is not even noticeable. Would be nice if this lower it by 1/4 to 1/3 or so, for more naughtiness while fighting the bosses :p
yup, it reduce the red corruption bar. Yeah, more corruption do make the sex scenes shorter, I'll try to do something about it!

Anyways, I'm really sorry for the thread i created. Had i known earlier that there was a thread for this then I wouldnt have done such things :)

Really enjoy the game so far too!
Don't worry about it, and glad you enjoy the game!

On a side note, I hope there's full opened stage selection on NG+ :(
Good idea, thanks!
I like this game. I have enjoyed the demos, and once I got the full release I enjoyed that, too. It just doesn't quite feel complete. Its strange to hear the protagonist moan while whoever is raping her is dead silent. It is unfulfilling to see the animations conclude without cum and generally anticlimactically.

Having said that, its worth mentioning that its still better than 90% of H games that get released. I just feel like it could have been more.
Thanks for the feedback, giving a voice to the monster is not possible sadly at the moment, money problem & stuff but it will be nice if i can give voices to Alice & Mistrene at least (no promise though)

I do want to add some cum too so it will be added in the future, some questionable liquid will be added in the CGs too :D

More content will coming, the werewolf is funded, and I think I can add 1 other monster from the DLSite sales. I'm guessing that these 500 sales will cover the production cost so far and get me through the BEP (break even point).

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save floating around and ready to be shared? I like the game well enough, but I can't really play it well.
Double this. Me need save too
I am not going to share a save, but here are a few tips for you people:
  • Put it on easy for your first run, you can NG+ later if you want a challenge
  • You get 6 doki doki points for triggering an H Scene
  • You get another 24 for losing the stage, at the price of some peace points (9 peace points on normal)
  • You need to lose to the stage boss to unlock their respective HCG... so no shame in losing :p Just watch your peace points
  • When running out of peace points, make a save and lose on purpose to unlock the HCG
  • You need to trigger H action from bosses to unlock their animation in the gallery, each boss and mob has 2 H-animation so far. Botan may add more later.
  • Anyway, after unlocking the CG... I normally beat the boss within an inch of death, let him/her do their H action until Spica is about to bite it, and move on to next stage.
  • Watch the dark red bar on your lust meter, try to not let it go over 80% when you are grinding doki doki points. Full red bar will trigger a gameover end, even if you win the fight.
  • Points distribution: I find Spica kick and defensive stance to be the most useful of skills, so I get those 2 skills and invest in vit early
  • Investing in Vit first enables you to endure more H action, thus easier to get more doki points
  • Invest into Str & ESP at 2:1. You want sufficient MP pool to pull off Spica Kick to kill the boss when you need to... especially for that wrestler boss.

I'm guessing that these 500 sales will cover the production cost so far and get me through the BEP (break even point).
Glad to hear it! Most rewarding when your hard work bears fruit :)

I do want to add some cum too so it will be added in the future, some questionable liquid will be added in the CGs too.
Instead of simply adding alternate pictures cover by liquid like 99% of H-game out there, I would challenge you to make it animated like the game over scenes in wolf`s dungeon.

Last edited:

saga55555

Reputation score

This gives me an idea about for the octopus boss XD (no guarantee that he will be in yet though ^^; .. but I do thinking of adding another boss beside the werewolf)

More content will coming, the werewolf is funded, and I think I can add 1 other monster from the DLSite sales. I'm guessing that these 500 sales will cover the production cost so far and get me through the BEP (break even point).
I vote for succubus, game still lack of yuri in battle. (should add horns or wings for her)
- Futa with red head, already have Wrestler
- Octopus, Flower boss have tentacle
- White Snake, no idea :p

2 H-move for succubus. I think she can fill the lack of yuri :D
- pussy rub pussy
- mind control to make Spica do the H stuff (lick/suck suc's pussy/breasts).

I don't have any comments about Spica yet because I still didn't play the released version (already use my last free time with Princess Edge :p) Will play Spica this weekend.

Don't worry about the sales. It's just released 5 days and I think you will get good sales on Eng site. But I have to wait for DLsite sales for my succubus? (sure succubus, why not? :p) You will receive first payment around 2nd or 3rd week of June :eek:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I vote for succubus, game still lack of yuri in battle.
General of the Left has some yuri :p
A little more evident when you unlock her CG :)

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

which one? she always use her futa-ness in her sex moves though.
Last I saw she only had wrestling moves and no H-moves.

I can't really think of anything else after werewolf. I liked the four arm futa because I can think of a lot of ryona/h-moves that involve 4 arms plus futa. I also am really interested in chameleon though. I just really hope werewolf has knot ability. :D

evildraconis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what was the other tag move that didn't make it in yet?

OP
E

erobotan

What you guys think about tickling fetish? someone asked about it, something like this:

Glad to hear it! Most rewarding when your hard work bears fruit :)
the game managed to recover the production cost but no profit is gained yet, sadly T___T
Instead of simply adding alternate pictures cover by liquid like 99% of H-game out there, I would challenge you to make it animated like the game over scenes in wolf`s dungeon.
That's a good idea but I have to see how the sales goes first since it requires quite a lot of work and not something that can be taken lightly ^^;
I vote for succubus, game still lack of yuri in battle. (should add horns or wings for her)
- Futa with red head, already have Wrestler
- Octopus, Flower boss have tentacle
- White Snake, no idea :p

2 H-move for succubus. I think she can fill the lack of yuri :D
- pussy rub pussy
- mind control to make Spica do the H stuff (lick/suck suc's pussy/breasts).

I don't have any comments about Spica yet because I still didn't play the released version (already use my last free time with Princess Edge :p) Will play Spica this weekend.

Don't worry about the sales. It's just released 5 days and I think you will get good sales on Eng site. But I have to wait for DLsite sales for my succubus? (sure succubus, why not? :p) You will receive first payment around 2nd or 3rd week of June :eek:
She has wings, they're just hard to see because Baraki (the werewolf) is behind her and his body is similar color with her wings. She has no horns though .. yeah can't do succubus without mind control stuff :3 !

Looking forward to your spica feedback!

I actually pretty worry about the sales, usually the big sales occurs during the first week of release and it seems things have calmed down here lol. And I think DLSite English never beat Japanese sales right? and they lose by a huge margin >.<

DLSite sends payment monthly right? ( as long as it's above 100$ i think? )
I can't really think of anything else after werewolf. I liked the four arm futa because I can think of a lot of ryona/h-moves that involve 4 arms plus futa. I also am really interested in chameleon though. I just really hope werewolf has knot ability. :D
what is knot ability?
what was the other tag move that didn't make it in yet?
torment sisters' one, a yuri sex move

Right now the candidate is the chameleon & succubus since they're also the 2nd tier goal in my patreon). Chameleon will cover pregnancy stuff & just like saga said the succubus will do more yuri & mind control stuff. I'll do both if the game reach 1k sales (and add another 2 more bosses!)

saga55555

Reputation score

She has wings, they're just hard to see because Baraki (the werewolf) is behind her and his body is similar color with her wings. She has no horns though .. yeah can't do succubus without mind control stuff :3 !

Looking forward to your spica feedback!

I actually pretty worry about the sales, usually the big sales occurs during the first week of release and it seems things have calmed down here lol. And I think DLSite English never beat Japanese sales right? and they lose by a huge margin >.<

DLSite sends payment monthly right? ( as long as it's above 100$ i think? )
Oh! didn't notice her wings :p

Yeah, most of sales increase in first week. But you already got 540+ (really similar to Virgin Inavder).
Now Virgin Invader got 1100 (only 750-800 on first month) on JP, 520 on Eng and 100+ on DMM.
So if you sum both Eng&JP site Spica will reach 1000~1500+ for sure. No need to worry :D

And yeah, DLsite will send $ monthly.
But curiousfactory need a month after the month your game released for calculate your sale and 2-3 weeks for transfer.
So your first income will take a bit long :p

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really don't like tickling fetish but that's me. I guess I hate it less than rubbing balloon fetish though. :confused:

what is knot ability?
Lol, if I have to say, chances aren't good. Knotting is something dogs do... umm...... it would require anatomically correct wolf dick.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone has a completed save please PM me with it.

I'm sick of dying over and over.

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone has a completed save please PM me with it.
I'm sick of dying over and over.
Double this
Pm me too:p

Im just want to fap

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not encouraging this but ever heard of cheat engine? Just make your Doki Doki Points to like 999 and upgrade all your stats except HP and Armor. Do this if you only want to see the Hentai in the game or maybe if you can't defeat the enemies legitly or whatever your reason is. But if you like challenge, do it legit :D

redx

Reputation score

stopped on the general counter attack. that staff guy is the most annoying enemy i have ever met everything of his is instant longer ranged and faster.

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save, sorry it's an attachment but I couldn't figure out how to upload anything on any site without signing up.

Only missing the single red guy animation in the gallery. Missing half the CG gallery though. It's max stats with only the first level complete on Start+.

Attachments

OP
E

erobotan

Oh! didn't notice her wings :p

Yeah, most of sales increase in first week. But you already got 540+ (really similar to Virgin Inavder).
Now Virgin Invader got 1100 (only 750-800 on first month) on JP, 520 on Eng and 100+ on DMM.
So if you sum both Eng&JP site Spica will reach 1000~1500+ for sure. No need to worry :D
will be nice if i can at least reach 1500 since umai neko's games & mistletear is around 2k i think. How you get the game on DMM?

And yeah, DLsite will send $ monthly.
But curiousfactory need a month after the month your game released for calculate your sale and 2-3 weeks for transfer.
So your first income will take a bit long :p
I see, that's a little too long T___T
Lol, if I have to say, chances aren't good. Knotting is something dogs do... umm...... it would require anatomically correct wolf dick.
that sounds complicated, i don't understand lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanks608

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save, sorry it's an attachment but I couldn't figure out how to upload anything on any site without signing up.

Only missing the single red guy animation in the gallery. Missing half the CG gallery though. It's max stats with only the first level complete on Start+.
So your uploaded save opens up the saves but not the gallery scenes.

saga55555

Reputation score

will be nice if i can at least reach 1500 since umai neko's games & mistletear is around 2k i think. How you get the game on DMM?
After a month released, if your game have "OK" sales. You can ask curiousfactory (or maybe they will ask you) for release game on other websites :rolleyes:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

The game wasnt easy to beat for me at the beginning but after being bested couple of times, having my stats arround 40 each i managet to end it. Later i unlocked that flying kick skill and boy... this one is powerfull and make things easy.

If you ever make something else i hope its gonna be even harder to beat (or at least to have a hardcore option in difficulty)

Somebody posted this before but i hope u can make more of yuri/spanking action. Just a sugestion obviously

Thanks erobotan :cool: