What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

OP
E

erobotan

Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

After a month released, if your game have "OK" sales. You can ask curiousfactory (or maybe they will ask you) for release game on other websites :rolleyes:
ah ok, thanks!, that's helpful!

The game wasnt easy to beat for me at the beginning but after being bested couple of times, having my stats arround 40 each i managet to end it. Later i unlocked that flying kick skill and boy... this one is powerfull and make things easy.

If you ever make something else i hope its gonna be even harder to beat (or at least to have a hardcore option in difficulty)

Somebody posted this before but i hope u can make more of yuri/spanking action. Just a sugestion obviously

Thanks erobotan :cool:
Thanks for the feedback! It's rare to see someone asking to make this game harder lol!

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

ah ok, thanks!, that's helpful!

Thanks for the feedback! It's rare to see someone asking to make this game harder lol!

I guess i like chalenges. Thats why i played your game on the keyboard which im not proficient in. :cool:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What I don't understand is how this game never really got backed that heavily. With much less money and a lot less time you've managed to create a game that's pretty good all things considered. Compare that to the monumental failure a game like Breeding Season has turned into, with all of that money it's just insane. I don't know, I just think the people that have the money to put into stuff like this need to be more wise about it.

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So your uploaded save opens up the saves but not the gallery scenes.
It should open the animation gallery scenes except for one but only half the CG gallery. It's easy enough to get the rest anyway. I couldn't be bothered with it anymore but figured it was better than the current nothing.

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had the same problem. Running windows compatibility for Windows 8 worked for me. I guess Windows 10 doesn't like it for some reason?
Windows 7 here, having the problem too. First enemies during rape I get the access violation error every time.

OP
E

erobotan

Windows 7 here, having the problem too. First enemies during rape I get the access violation error every time.
the black fuman grunt? single sex attack or the gang rape one?

What I don't understand is how this game never really got backed that heavily. With much less money and a lot less time you've managed to create a game that's pretty good all things considered. Compare that to the monumental failure a game like Breeding Season has turned into, with all of that money it's just insane. I don't know, I just think the people that have the money to put into stuff like this need to be more wise about it.
.. maybe beatemup is not a popular genre. It's kinda sad because with the current DLSite sales & low patreon income it's impossible to finish the game in the way I originally vision it, gotta cut corners a lot.

even if the sales reach 1K, the best I can get is to get the game to FM77 arc when compared Escalayer's game (it's about half of escalayer's story) but with less bosses and no story mode. Idealy i want to have at least 3 bosses during each waves (yes, even with 3 bosses in each wave the number of bosses will still below Escalayer but I have to be realistic here ^^; ) but with the current state I think only the 1st wave will have 3 bosses, the rest have to make do with 2 bosses.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How many bosses are currently in the game?

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the black fuman grunt? single sex attack or the gang rape one?

.. maybe beatemup is not a popular genre. It's kinda sad because with the current DLSite sales & low patreon income it's impossible to finish the game in the way I originally vision it, gotta cut corners a lot.

even if the sales reach 1K, the best I can get is to get the game to FM77 arc when compared Escalayer's game (it's about half of escalayer's story) but with less bosses and no story mode. Idealy i want to have at least 3 bosses during each waves (yes, even with 3 bosses in each wave the number of bosses will still below Escalayer but I have to be realistic here ^^; ) but with the current state I think only the 1st wave will have 3 bosses, the rest have to make do with 2 bosses.
Single, gang, or just getting killed. I'm on windows 7 x64 with japanese local, amd 3.8ghz quad core, 12gb ram, radeon R7 270x video card. I don't have any controllers plugged in at the moment. Antivirus didn't log any events. I've tried putting the game folder at the root of my main hard drive (c:/) but still doesn't make a difference.

OP
E

erobotan

How many bosses are currently in the game?
7 is in game, trying to add 1 more currently
Single, gang, or just getting killed. I'm on windows 7 x64 with japanese local, amd 3.8ghz quad core, 12gb ram, radeon R7 270x video card. I don't have any controllers plugged in at the moment. Antivirus didn't log any events. I've tried putting the game folder at the root of my main hard drive (c:/) but still doesn't make a difference.
which enemy? all of them? or only the first enemy (black fuman grunt)?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i wonder if theyve tried running as admin (incoming negreps if they did)

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far everything seems to kill the game. Grunt rape (mostly when heart meter hits 100?), getting beat to death, other enemies killing/ raping you... Did run as admin, tried running in compatibility mode for vista and xp too. Haven't tried running on another computer yet.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OK, I clear the game now but did not get all animation yet :p
The last time I test your game is the version I ask for monk tentacle-H and flower boss movable.
I did not test your other version because I will not get any surprise from finished version.

Very good beatem up game and I did not encounter any bugs (at least major bug).
Challenge and each boss have it's own tough and weak. Not spam button and win like most H games.
Most of action game on DLsite are horrible in term of game play and only care for art/graphic.
I beat game at 65 VIT/STR and 45 ESP. At first I try to clear game with less stat but after 1st wave bosses, I die many times because of low stat :mad:

- I like the new back flip grab attack, it look cool.

- After played Princess Edge. I really want Spica to do air combos, HA HA

- Spica Kick is the most powerful attack against bosses. Only Undine/Samurai/Flower that Rush Blade better.

- Moon Slash seem to be the useless skill but if it can launch enemy higher. It's will be a great combo : moon slash + spica kick

- I happy that you make monk boss easier (1st version is pain in the ass).
But still hard to evade those skull projectiles. So I decide to move as far as I can when he use it.

- I think boss give too low peace points when win (should +5 for 1st wave and +8 for 2nd wave)

- Wrestler, the best way to deal with her is jump kick and careful after your 2nd combo attack.
She is hard at 1st encounter because most player will upgrade only VIT and lack of STR. So no way to get out from her grapple and loss ton of HP.

- The Flower boss is weak and unmovable. Only tentacles that annoying.

- Torment Sisters are easy and weak against jump kick. But if they surround you left&right, it pain in the ass. I loss 40% HP before I manage to get out from them.

- I met a weird thing (not sure it's bug). I on the corner of stage while fight Samurai and a grunt.
Samurai use his slash wave and grunt attack while I take damage from wave. I take several hits and loss 200+ HP :eek:

- The monk H sprites and Flower's tentacle is the best :rolleyes:

- For CG, I know you not good with it :p The best CG for me is Undine. I like Spica's emotion in this one.

Ask :
- I left one CG (after flower boss) full lust bar for unlock?
- Now we have General of the Left. Up coming boss will be the General of the Right :confused:

That's all my comments. Thanks for create good game :D

Last edited:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

But still hard to evade those skull projectiles. So I decide to move as far as I can when he use it.

- Torment Sisters are easy and weak against jump kick. But if they surround you left&right, it pain in the ass. I loss 40% HP before I manage to get out from them.
If you have a problem evading them skuls just use block(two buttons on keabord Z and X i think) when you see them coming your way

when you are surounded from both sides by them Torment Sisters just tap up or down button twice and Spica will swiftly move to upper/lower level
Also i dont know if you know but tapping upp/down twice while running can let Spica roll to dodge incoming attacks

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you have a problem evading them skuls just use block(two buttons on keabord Z and X i think) when you see them coming your way

when you are surounded from both sides by them Torment Sisters just tap up or down button twice and Spica will swiftly move to upper/lower level
Also i dont know if you know but tapping upp/down twice while running can let Spica roll to dodge incoming attacks
The problem is I usually forget to use block. So I decide not to upgarde block skill before fight him.
That why I use run away or dash to his back if he close enough :p

The torment sisters problem is they jab me switch left and right. It make me unable to do anything until they decide to use 3rd hit (the one that knock you down).
But it's happen only one time while I playing.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that sounds complicated, i don't understand lol
-_-'''''''
Okay so.... the thing is with canines like wolves and dogs, the base of their peens can swell and "lock" them in during mating. This is a werewolf from Breeding Season.

I just thinking putting a human ween on a werewolf is a waste :p

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Also just a request, please make gallery for the ryona moves :D

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can confirm this problem too. OpenGL wont work for me at all with the same error and in DirectX mode I have the exact same problem as him.

OP
E

erobotan

So far everything seems to kill the game. Grunt rape (mostly when heart meter hits 100?), getting beat to death, other enemies killing/ raping you... Did run as admin, tried running in compatibility mode for vista and xp too. Haven't tried running on another computer yet.
I can confirm this problem too. OpenGL wont work for me at all with the same error and in DirectX mode I have the exact same problem as him.
Will update a new build soon, hopefully it can fix your problem

Seems OpenGL never works, maybe it's better to remove it lol
-_-'''''''
Okay so.... the thing is with canines like wolves and dogs, the base of their peens can swell and "lock" them in during mating. This is a werewolf from Breeding Season.

I just thinking putting a human ween on a werewolf is a waste :p
so we need an internal shot?
Also just a request, please make gallery for the ryona moves :D
good idea, I'll consider it! (kinda swamped with work right now so can't promise anything yet ^^;
OK, I clear the game now but did not get all animation yet :p
The last time I test your game is the version I ask for monk tentacle-H and flower boss movable.
I did not test your other version because I will not get any surprise from finished version.

Very good beatem up game and I did not encounter any bugs (at least major bug).
Challenge and each boss have it's own tough and weak. Not spam button and win like most H games.
Most of action game on DLsite are horrible in term of game play and only care for art/graphic.
I beat game at 65 VIT/STR and 45 ESP. At first I try to clear game with less stat but after 1st wave bosses, I die many times because of low stat :mad:

- I like the new back flip grab attack, it look cool.

- After played Princess Edge. I really want Spica to do air combos, HA HA

- Spica Kick is the most powerful attack against bosses. Only Undine/Samurai/Flower that Rush Blade better.

- Moon Slash seem to be the useless skill but if it can launch enemy higher. It's will be a great combo : moon slash + spica kick

- I think boss give too low peace points when win (should +5 for 1st wave and +8 for 2nd wave)

- Wrestler, the best way to deal with her is jump kick and careful after your 2nd combo attack.
She is hard at 1st encounter because most player will upgrade only VIT and lack of STR. So no way to get out from her grapple and loss ton of HP.

- The Flower boss is weak and unmovable. Only tentacles that annoying.

- I met a weird thing (not sure it's bug). I on the corner of stage while fight Samurai and a grunt.
Samurai use his slash wave and grunt attack while I take damage from wave. I take several hits and loss 200+ HP :eek:

- The monk H sprites and Flower's tentacle is the best :rolleyes:

- For CG, I know you not good with it :p The best CG for me is Undine. I like Spica's emotion in this one.

Ask :
- I left one CG (after flower boss) full lust bar for unlock?
- Now we have General of the Left. Up coming boss will be the General of the Right :confused:

That's all my comments. Thanks for create good game :D
Thanks for the awesome review! Seems the Rafflesia boss need some upgrade lol. That samurai & grunt combo bug makes me laugh XD, maybe i sould keep the bug in for fun lol. Yeah, maybe peace points are too low, I never reach zero but it's in the red most of the time ^^;

I agree that air combo will be nice, hopefully I can add some in the future!

and yes, it seems you miss the corruption end CG. General of the Right is still far away ^^;, if you play Escalayer he/she (gender not decided yet) will be Dr.Arc Counterpart

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just tried it, im getting the same on the latest, the demo is working just fine so something you did with the latest made it go wonkey :)

OP
E

erobotan

Just tried it, im getting the same on the latest, the demo is working just fine so something you did with the latest made it go wonkey :)
can you tell me which version that works fine? and which version that crashing? tell me the exact version number, not just the latest, etc.

do you have these 2 files: gal.bit & gal2.bit?

Last edited by a moderator: