What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

Anckagalon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

would hentai be allowed on steam?
Kotaku make and article talking about that and the censure that steam use in this type of games, but nekopara and huniecam open new possibilities that some quality H-games make his way to steam, and i hope some devs like sourjelly, erobotan or dotslave(dissapeared), use this platform.

OP
E

erobotan

I totally BUY princess edge on steam, works very good for me. And i'll be awaiting for blitz angel spica, fuck DLSITE XD
Thanks! There is a new content update in steam version of Princess' Edge today, 2 more sub bosses, a new difficulty option, 2 new grapple moves (from the giant grunt and the new snake sub boss) + 1 updated grapple moves (from the two handed sword grunt). I hope you enjoy the new content! Other site like DLSite will receive the update once i confirmed there is no dangerous bug etc.

How hard would it be for you to have the "English" tag on the English DLSite?

I quickly glance at the DLSite newly released list once in a while to see if any interesting game popped up. I always give a long look and try the demo of any game that has the English tag (unless the advertised content is something I dislike of course) and it improves my chance to buy a game considerably.

Your game does not have that tag, and I didn't realize before today (from another thread based on your signature) that this was actually an English game. I had spotted this game on DLSite on release and had added it to my wishlist since it looked relatively interesting, but my wishlist is just my "I'll check the demo someday when I feel like it" list so it might have been months (or years) before I actually got to try it out.

It's probably a bit late since the game is over a month old, but having that English tag on DLSite could help in getting a few more sales: it'd have got mine earlier at least!
We can only have 6 tags T__T

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Theirs an english version?? where can I get it?

edit - nvm, u just said it >.<

although the game looked to be both in Japanese/english. Maybe the one I have isn't even the latest version or something. I'll try it there later.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

would hentai be allowed on steam?
Hentai and any sex animation or picture is not allowed in steam but somewhat risque things are. I think the further I seen any gaming push the limit is Hunie Pop. Sunrider Academy has it but the version on steam does not.

OP
E

erobotan

Theirs an english version?? where can I get it?

edit - nvm, u just said it >.<

although the game looked to be both in Japanese/english. Maybe the one I have isn't even the latest version or something. I'll try it there later.
Let me know if it still crash or not!

Hentai and any sex animation or picture is not allowed in steam but somewhat risque things are. I think the further I seen any gaming push the limit is Hunie Pop. Sunrider Academy has it but the version on steam does not.
I know 3 games that is not censored: 2 Mangagamers'game: Kindred Spirit & Gakhtun, and one lesbian loli visual novel that i also forgot it's name. They're all has sex scenes.

i did some search: and the lesbian loli vn is Written in the Sky

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
E

erobotan

Sorry for the double post, but this is important stuff, someone named jhs1368 message me that he/she solved the problem by removing the "read only" attribute in the game's main folder. So please give it a try, if you notice other attributes like "hidden" etc please don't hesitate to remove them also!

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I certainly wont be playing any hentai games on steam so that it pops up for all my steam friends to see :eek: I dont even use this name outside of the H-community just to separate them!

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kotaku make and article talking about that and the censure that steam use in this type of games, but nekopara and huniecam open new possibilities that some quality H-games make his way to steam, and i hope some devs like sourjelly, erobotan or dotslave(dissapeared), use this platform.
Well Huniepop let people download a separate file to get the uncensored version. Maybe that can be done for some games, but most sprite sex games might have a problem.

Anckagalon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I certainly wont be playing any hentai games on steam so that it pops up for all my steam friends to see :eek: I dont even use this name outside of the H-community just to separate them!
I don't know but you can hide the games from your library man, just sayin

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post, but this is important stuff, someone named jhs1368 message me that he/she solved the problem by removing the "read only" attribute in the game's main folder. So please give it a try, if you notice other attributes like "hidden" etc please don't hesitate to remove them also!
Lol!
When I wrote "write-protected", I actually meant "read only" attribute when trying to help out with potential fixes for the crashes.
Damn me for having the OS in my native tounge... xD "write-protected" was the mirror translation...

Gave myself a chuckle.
Peace

OP
E

erobotan

Lol!
When I wrote "write-protected", I actually meant "read only" attribute when trying to help out with potential fixes for the crashes.
Damn me for having the OS in my native tounge... xD "write-protected" was the mirror translation...

Gave myself a chuckle.
Peace
language barrier sucks XD

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

did anybody figure out how to get the save to work?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I finally got around to playing this. It's a good game. I also learned developer also made princess edge (PE) so I played that.

Just a little review from me:

I feel the combat in PE is better. If that was R18 then it would really have been sweet. Spica felt like its lacking something PE has. Maybe the combos and how fun it is to mix combos and air combos. PE felt more action pact. This game would be tons better if the combat was improved, animation, addition to the combat system such as counters, adjust I frames, more throws and specials and such.

I also felt myself having constantly to tap the keys way to much to escape the H grabs which gets a bit frustrating. I wish they remove the escape system completely. Instead, make short animations if caught to avoid taking away from the combat (basically enemy throws are the H scenes, short and sweet).

kodos on the difficulty for both. Tired of playing easy games, it gets boring. I would add an normal and hard mode though for those who don't like hard games.

I think @erobotan is part of the development? You got yourself a patron xD

good luck.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I finally got around to playing this. It's a good game. I also learned developer also made princess edge (PE) so I played that.

I feel the combat in PE is better. If that was R18 then it would really have been sweet. Spica felt like its lacking something PE has. Maybe the combos and how fun it is to mix combos and air combos. PE felt more action pact. This game would be tons better if the combat was improved, animation, addition to the combat system such as counters, adjust I frames, more throws and specials and such.

I also felt myself having constantly to tap the keys way to much to escape the H grabs which gets a bit frustrating. I wish they remove the escape system completely. Instead, make short animations if caught to avoid taking away from the combat (basically enemy throws are the H scenes, short and sweet).

kodos on the difficulty for both. Tired of playing easy games, it gets boring. I would add an normal and hard mode though for those who don't like hard games.

good luck.
I prefer having to escape tho, that way I can enjoy the animation indefinitely (or until die) :D

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I prefer having to escape tho, that way I can enjoy the animation indefinitely (or until die) :D
I guess. But that's what the gallery/extra's are for imo. I guess there are several things you could play around with.

Maybe add an air recovery that takes mp.

OP
E

erobotan

good luck.
Maybe add an air recovery that takes mp.

I have to draw lots of sex animation so in turn the gameplay get neglected, It's inevitable sadly. Aerial attack seems easy since i only need to edit the legs from the normal combo's sprites (plus Saga555 also ask about aerial combo after playing Princess' Edge lol) and I can use the backflip animation for air recovery (it's a very good idea too!) so I'll consider about adding them!

removing the tapping mechanism is impossible i think, too much work to do & Cybeast will be very sad ^^;

As for more specials, throws, etc. It's a bit hard to do at the moment, the sales doesn't even reach 1k after 2 months, the patreon is better than before but it's still low.

for now, if you want an easier time to get up/escape from grapple, raise your strength or agility or both, they help a lot.

for counters, consider taking Defense stance skill, block the attack at the last moment and you will counter the attack automatically.

What is I frames? invincibility frames? what's wrong with it?

the game already has easy, normal & hard mode already. You can choose them in the option menu.

I'm the only team member, the rest are freelancers ^^. And thanks a lot for the awesome review & being a patron!

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

removing the tapping mechanism is impossible i think, too much work to do & Cybeast will be very sad ^^;
I figured that. No biggie. The air recovery if you add it will help to keep the action going a bit more imo.

What is I frames? invincibility frames? what's wrong with it?
Yea, invincibility frames. I actually had to go back to remember what I was thinking about. It was for Princess Edge. Her >>c it just seemed like it should evade attacks but its just a normal attack. I got the 2 games mixed up actually, that >>c isn't on spica.

the game already has easy, normal & hard mode already. You can choose them in the option menu.
Oh right, it does doesn't it. I just put it on hard and forgot about it xD

I'm the only team member, the rest are freelancers ^^. And thanks a lot for the awesome review & being a patron!
Oh, you did all this on your own and pay for help? wow. I know how much of a pain drawing frame by frame can be >.<

You got something good here. I'll keep following.

OP
E

erobotan

Yea, invincibility frames. I actually had to go back to remember what I was thinking about. It was for Princess Edge. Her >>c it just seemed like it should evade attacks but its just a normal attack. I got the 2 games mixed up actually, that >>c isn't on spica.
Do you mean Shadow Step? dash + magic right? it has invincibility frame. I just tested it and I can evade several priest's fireball & dragon's headbutt just fine. Maybe you missed the timing? You'll fight your clone later and she has this skill if you need a demonstration.

and thanks keep following ^^

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you mean Shadow Step? dash + magic right? it has invincibility frame. I just tested it and I can evade several priest's fireball & dragon's headbutt just fine. Maybe you missed the timing? You'll fight your clone later and she has this skill if you need a demonstration.

and thanks keep following ^^
lol, yea, its those headbutts xD so annoying. I'll beat it eventually.

OP
E

erobotan

lol, yea, its those headbutts xD so annoying. I'll beat it eventually.
Just stay at point blank range & normal combo her to oblivion ^^