What's new

ACT FGT [Erobotan] Princess Edge Arena (RJ286969)

OP
E

erobotan

is there another link for this I can't seem to download it with the current link
usually google complaints that they can't preview the files because it's too big, can't scan the file, etc. Just choose download anyway and don't listen to google's crap.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Doh, was hoping Succubus was in the Demo! Guess I gotta be patient.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
usually google complaints that they can't preview the files because it's too big, can't scan the file, etc. Just choose download anyway and don't listen to google's crap.
tried. nothing happen. also tried waiting for an hour and nothing popped up ^^;

OP
E

erobotan

maybe try using download manager like "Free Download Manager"? I heard "JDownloader" is also good

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
-snip-

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

Here's a if anyone has trouble downloading from google drive. I hope this is ok, erobotan
thanks a lot, you're a lifesaver! I put the link in the 1st post so people can find it easier!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, I hope no one mind with me necro-ing this thread cause I loves his game, but Princess Edge Area is slated for release on 29th May of this year!

Link to DLsite:

I hope Erobotan doesn't mind me posting it here.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Wait is it just those 2 for 15 bucks?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I was wondering when someone was gonna mention that elephant in the room.

Regardless, onto the game. I'm having issue trying the demo from the dlsite. It asks me to choose a resolution, then the main title appears. I press one of the arrow keys, and the game crashes.

edit: Alright, I seemed to have gotten it to work by troubleshooting it. From what I've played, it's pretty fun, and the scenes are well animated. Though it's weird some of the animations from the one enemy in the game are unavailable, along with the other enemy. I really hope that the game is not just 15 bucks for one more enemy and the rest of the animations for the first enemy in the demo.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I was wondering when someone was gonna mention that elephant in the room.

Regardless, onto the game. I'm having issue trying the demo from the dlsite. It asks me to choose a resolution, then the main title appears. I press one of the arrow keys, and the game crashes.

edit: Alright, I seemed to have gotten it to work by troubleshooting it. From what I've played, it's pretty fun, and the scenes are well animated. Though it's weird some of the animations from the one enemy in the game are unavailable, along with the other enemy. I really hope that the game is not just 15 bucks for one more enemy and the rest of the animations for the first enemy in the demo.
Yeah, I tried playing the demo and it broke too if you choose fullscreen, I had to track his old Demo for it to work.

How'd you troubleshoot it?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, I tried playing the demo and it broke too if you choose fullscreen, I had to track his old Demo for it to work.

How'd you troubleshoot it?
Just right click the exe file, and select "Troubleshoot Compatibility". I used the recommended settings, and it worked fine in fullscreen.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Just right click the exe file, and select "Troubleshoot Compatibility". I used the recommended settings, and it worked fine in fullscreen.
Thank you :D

Edit: Nope, still got Exception Unknown for me, oh well :(

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the game crashing on launch was an issue with like certain sound programs I believe.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh, so the full game just has one extra character to it?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone bought the full version yet? How many enemies are there?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Our sister site has it.
hxxps://mega.nz/file/Mk9lmDYD#KGT5rr3QZMq1lNBubUYq-CstESi24Cu-uzy2mJnTFUQ

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know how to fix this? This is screen option 1, 2 is even worse, 3 and 4 does nothing...

Attachments