What's new

ACT FGT [Erobotan] Princess Edge Arena (RJ286969)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I just pick 1. Honesty the game isn’t worth 15. Maybe like 7 to 9.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
That is option one, I can't see stamina bar or anything else on the bottom screen...
It depends on your pc resolution, mine max is like 3400 x 2400. (Weird shit, I know.) So that’s why I can see it on option 1.
Hence why I can see this.
8934B709-6604-4110-8C51-2F84710028A5.jpeg

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Grrrr. While I had some practice against big chungus and his flying knees from the demo, the succubus is much harder.
It wouldn't be so bad if you could just duck under the bats...

But uh, going from the lack of blacked-off silhouettes in the opponent selection menu... I think it's just those two. Yikes, 15 for two boss fights...

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
All that times spent in development and only 2 enemies. Granted the two enemies have about 6 animations each that still doesn't make the time spent seem reasonable. Hopefully erobotan is planning on releasing cyberlily next because that game seems more interesting and has more characters than this one does.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh well, I guess I'm just outta luck :( and his earlier demo used to have smaller resolution that I can use too...
I have your same problem but for me any of the fullscreen resolutions work. What is your resolution? And what happens if you select any of the fullscreen options? The selection window of the game just closes and the game doesn't run, or does it give you an error message or something?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I have your same problem but for me any of the fullscreen resolutions work. What is your resolution? And what happens if you select any of the fullscreen options? The selection window of the game just closes and the game doesn't run, or does it give you an error message or something?
If I choose any of the fullscreen option (3 and 4), it just works like option 1 and 2

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So you cant see shit... ? Now that's.... intriguing...
I get a fullscreen with bright colors, indication of my resolution being not the same as the game intends, so the resolution shouldn't be an issue...

As a sidenote, what if you try using HRC (hotkey resolution changer), choose a big ass resolution, play, then when you're done "playing" (so to speak) (lol yeah im lame and not funny), you go back to your previous/original resolution

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh man, that's sad i was looking for this game.
it's kinda dissapoinintg how low content it has.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
So you cant see shit... ? Now that's.... intriguing...
I get a fullscreen with bright colors, indication of my resolution being not the same as the game intends, so the resolution shouldn't be an issue...

As a sidenote, what if you try using HRC (hotkey resolution changer), choose a big ass resolution, play, then when you're done "playing" (so to speak) (lol yeah im lame and not funny), you go back to your previous/original resolution
Technically I can see shit, but it's a cropped out shit.

I don't know what is HRC-

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wonder if his trouble with patreon or whatever it was pushed him to release it in such a bare-bones state. His previous game had more content than this.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I wonder if his trouble with patreon or whatever it was pushed him to release it in such a bare-bones state. His previous game had more content than this.
Even still, it doesn't justify the price at all. 15 is a full game price, not a half game price.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, but it's going to get thrown into the H-Section soon, as there's no info about it on the OP. Given that Erobotan's gone and deleted his account from ULMF, I'll give it a day for somebody else to come up with something.

Edit - OP updated.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Don't worry, there is a rule that if you ask for help with a technical problem there is no problem.

It's just a program that widens the spectrum of possible desktop resolutions to choose from, so if you choose one higher than any of the presented choices in the launch menu, then you will be able to view the whole game screen as intended.
It's free and portable btw, so it's an easy try (works for me, although i really have no need for it as fullscreen does too).

Just be careful when selecting options, specially if you by mistake select a resolution with other uncompatible Hertz, you will get a black screen, and it has no "wait" system in which after some seconds it reverts if you don't do anything.
Just in the part where it says "Hotkey", in your main resolution which works perfectly, set something (i for example set Ctrl+R), so in case you get a black screen or whatever, you can revert back without much hazzle.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't worry, there is a rule that if you ask for help with a technical problem there is no problem.

It's just a program that widens the spectrum of possible desktop resolutions to choose from, so if you choose one higher than any of the presented choices in the launch menu, then you will be able to view the whole game screen as intended.
It's free and portable btw, so it's an easy try (works for me, although i really have no need for it as fullscreen does too).

Just be careful when selecting options, specially if you by mistake select a resolution with other uncompatible Hertz, you will get a black screen, and it has no "wait" system in which after some seconds it reverts if you don't do anything.
Just in the part where it says "Hotkey", in your main resolution which works perfectly, set something (i for example set Ctrl+R), so in case you get a black screen or whatever, you can revert back without much hazzle.
Sounds scary x_x esp the black screen... Maybe I'll just take stay like this for a while

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, you can always see if your native Graphics Card managing App gives you the option for any equal or higher resolution than the game window, and those always revert if you don't do anything. Mine does.
But yeah, with my instruction there is no problem, but, if you're afraid it's ok i think the game's content is very little after all