What's new

ACT [ Etching Edge] KYOKO to the MAX / 京子のMAX RE174358 RJ174358

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 京子のMAX [RJ174358]

Took about an hour to beat most bosses can be killed easily with just a pure slugging match put them to their end of the screen and keep attacking no strategy required. Learned that you can just side sweep 80% of the enemies even a motorcycle just kick the tire and no problem.

It was a somewhat a humorous Mad Max rip off with a little refinement and perhaps actually some more animated game over scenes (there are several with just a still image)

5.5/10 Sucks but played a lot worse

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game wasn't bad at all. If the main character was the third boss instead of the one that we all play. I would've bought the game immediately.

I think this game deserves some praise because there's no bugs that I'm aware of. The Hentai scenes was decent, didn't see anything bad with them. 6 or 7 out of ten.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game wasn't bad at all. If the main character was the third boss instead of the one that we all play. I would've bought the game immediately.

I think this game deserves some praise because there's no bugs that I'm aware of. The Hentai scenes was decent, didn't see anything bad with them. 6 or 7 out of ten.
Did you play the previous game?, It seemed to have better all around design and less stuttering in the animations too. Also, every boss was hot in the last game too, especially level 2!

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did you play the previous game?, It seemed to have better all around design and less stuttering in the animations too. Also, every boss was hot in the last game too, especially level 2!
100% Agree!
If this game got 6 or 7 score. His previous game should get 9 or 10.

- 2nd has better 3D face.
- 1st has good 2D art
- If my memory not error. 1st and 2nd have climax animation.
- Few female enemies :(
- Lower H varieties compare to previous
- That last boss design. Look like a fat zombie with girl come out from stomach :eek:

The only one thing that improve is more cut-scenes.

CantaLoupe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah... Bikini enemy's animation was pretty hot...:D

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

How do you beat red mohawk boss (4th I think)? His jump kick has zero warning and cast time so you can't block it. His slide attack bypasses normal block. His jump kick bypasses lower block. He has an immense amount of health. He cannot be beaten by just spamming attacks. What's the trick?

Edit: Nevermind. There's an exploit I found. Jump over him and move to far right. Hold duck and spam kick. He gets locked in a stomp cycle, but your low kick is quicker. I still don't think its possible to beat him legit. He cheats too much.

Last edited:

saga55555

Reputation score

How do you beat red mohawk boss (4th I think)? His jump kick has zero warning and cast time so you can't block it. His slide attack bypasses normal block. His jump kick bypasses lower block. He has an immense amount of health. He cannot be beaten by just spamming attacks. What's the trick?
Push him to right corner first. Then spamming attacks.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you guys want, you can cheat. If you move the mouse to the lower screen, you can take off her clothes, kill her, or kill any boss you are fighting. Or REALLY cheat and do the < < > < on the main screen like their other ACT games.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not only played but rather, I bought the previous game.

I do recognize this game could be better but it isn't so horrible as you guys acted it out to be. I found it to be playable enough. I just wanna to play as the third boss. That chick pleases me.

CantaLoupe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That boss in the white bikini... With the 3 stage animation, damn..... Hard to beat her with one hand :p
You know that the last game is good when even the normal Black Bikini enemy for that stage has a pretty rockin h-animation.
....makes out with you...then slaps your ass....
Honestly, she's my fave...

Gaah! Damn, this new game is such a disappointment... :(
Seriously, why didn't the developer just make a sequel and continue from the last game? I could do without the MadMax reference. Not like it adds anything anyway...

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not only played but rather, I bought the previous game.

I do recognize this game could be better but it isn't so horrible as you guys acted it out to be. I found it to be playable enough. I just wanna to play as the third boss. That chick pleases me.
Yeah it's not the worst game, I think the major disappointment comes from people's expectation that the follow up game would have been better or at least on-par with the previous title. I personally don't think this game is half as good as the first one. But hey, if you are enjoying it, that's a good thing!

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really like it. The gameplay is kind of bad but I can dig it.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Female enemies barely has any animations wtf. Terrible

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score

Mega link is down, can anyone upload again?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out in engrish

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cool, now that it's in engrish now, we can send this to James Rolfe (AKA AVGN) so he can review it, lol.
Now imagine what he would say.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I must have missed this when it was first posted up. Would anyone happen to still have a functioning mega link? The earlier one still appears to be quite dead.