What's new

ADV [Eternal Will] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ Battle of the glowing wing - Corona of the silver time

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ
Battle of the glowing wing - Corona of the silver time

Source:

Description

Plot: Ever since he was a child Touka had been having dreams of himself fighting to protect the world with a team of comrades. Some time before the start of the story he discovered that he has the ability to detect dimensional abnormalities called "True Night" and defeat the monsters born from them. During a particularly difficult fight, he met Tokino, whose family has been fighting against the "True Night" since ancient times. Tokino invited Touka to join her team of warriors. One day, a mysterious female descend from the sky with a little girl, and told the protagonist that they must raise the little girl "correctly" or the world will end. (yup, it doesn't make much sense, but that's all part of the plot.)

Unfortunately you do need to know a bit of Japanese in order to understand the story. However, you can use text hookers such as Atlas to translate the game.

Battle mechanics: Turn based strategy with card game mechanics

Strategy: Your typical strategy game. Move characters on a map to fight enemies. You can form squads of up to 3 team members.

Card: There are five elements, and each character has different particular strengths and weaknesses. Key to winning battle is to match the elements correctly.

Voice: All characters are fully voiced.

Characters:

Name: Touka
Element: None
Ability: Detection
Touka's parents are both dead, so he lives on his own. He is said to have very sharp gazes, and most of his classmates avoid him because they think he is scary. Touka's special ability is true night detection and cutting. He can detect small scale true night that no one else is able to, and even sense the movement and strength of enemies within. He has no elemental affinity, but he can "cut" barriers. (Similar to how Shiro from Fate/Stay Night has the affinity "blade".)

Because Touka has no barrier, always use his field skill to obtain a barrier before going into battles.

Name: Corona (i.e. 567)
Element: Metal
Ability: Power
Corona is a dragon born. She is of the same age as Touka, but acts like a little child. Very little is known about her younger years (or if she even has younger years). Because her name has the same pronunciation as 567 in Japanese, 567 was registered as her official name. She special ability is simply all round strength.

Corona can learn a special skill that allows her to strip away one full layer of barrier with a single blow, but does no damage to life points. It is especially useful against bosses with multiple barriers.

Name: Tokino
Element: Shadow
Ability: Time rewind
Tokino's family has been fighting against the true night for a very long time. Her family is extremely influential. She lives in a temple called "Dragon Guard Temple". She has been trained to fight since childhood. Tokino can rewind time when facing a losing battle.

Tokino's time rewind skill is a major plot device. If you find yourself back at the beginning of the game, most likely you just went through a rewind. Pick a different set of options this time in order to proceed.

Name: Myuriaru
Element: Unkown
Ability: Big boobs. And sex jokes.
Myuriaru arrived at Dragon Guard Temple one evening with 567 in her arms. Little is known apart from that she came from a different world. She likes calling Touka her husband.

Name: Kumi
Element: Green
Ability: Increased metabolism (?)
Kumi's family has been fighting along side Tokino's family since ancient times. She inherited an ability that allows her to strengthen her bodily abilities, allowing her to be faster, stronger and also increased recovery speed. She hates Touka for becoming too friendly with her Tokino.

Kumi has a skill that allows her to take damage in place of other members in her team. So if you place her in the same team as Touka you can use Touka in his elementaless form (not sure if that is actually useful).

Name: Kaname
Element: Ice
Ability: (I forgot...)
Kaname is weak against cute things (i.e. Corona).

She has a field skill that can damage enemies from across the map.

Torrent:

Updates: Updates can be found on the

No-DVD patch for V. 1.0.3.0:
1) See attached file
2) Learn to make your own. First you will need a software called . You can use it to edit the game exe file. The values you want to edit can be found .

A quick walkthrough for Stirling using v. 1.0.3.0 as an exmaple:
1) Open up the exe
2) Go to address 000542B0 (left most column)
3) On that row select the value in the column 0F
4) Change the value from 75 to EB
5) Save

Guides

Options from top to bottom are
1) Move
2) Field Skill
3) Manage teams
4) Status
5) Cancel

Move: Move the team from one square to another.

Field Skill: Special skills that can be used outside of battle. This include healing skills, long range attack skills and Touka's barrier borrowing skill.

Manage teams: You can setup your teams from here. Note that you can only swap members from teams on the same square.

Staus: Shows you the barrier (HP), LP (life points) and other stats of the character. Once barrier strength becomes zero, any further damage takes LP away. 1 LP is removed per attack, hence a single strong attack will take only 1 LP, but two weak attack (attacks that have X2 on the description) will take away 2 LP. Remember this when fighting against bosses with ridiculously number of LP.

Now look at the option bar near the top. The first option takes you back to the menu/team selection. The second option takes you to the skill menu of the character, and the third option takes you to "item" where you can use memory orbs to learn new skills.

Skills: You can upgrade skills in the skill menu. The number next to the character's name show you how many skill points you have left. 2 skill points upgrade a skill by one level. To upgrade a skill, double click on it. Skill levels are capped by the progression of the story. You can also rearrange the positioning of the skills

Items: You get memory orbs during battles. They can be used to learn new skills. Select an orb to see which characters the orb can be used on, then click on a character to learn that skill.

Cheats
Use SpoilerAL. The SSG file for V1.0.3.0 is attached below.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Eternal Will]輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ(Strategy battle visual novel)

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's a baby,
So let's raise her, maybe

I just could not resist LOL.:D:D:D

jurgen783

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what most i in the first level whith the sort of altar ? i can't get past it :(

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

FAQs:

Q: How do I get past altars?
A: To remove the altars you have to match the element of the character against the element of the altar. E.g. if the altar is red, you need someone with fire element to remove it. During the first fight, there is an altar that is blue + white. The Main Character is elementalless and can take on other character's elements. To do so, click on the team with the main character in it and select the second option (the one below move). That opens up the skill menu of the team. Select the MC's skill and use it on the girl with miko clothing. Now you can use the main character's team to get pass the altar (Since 567 has white/metal element).

Q: OMG the MC keep dying! What's wrong with him?
A: The MC is not only elemental-less, but also barrier less. Without a barrier, any damage taken by him is taken off his Life Point (LP). Because he only has 5 LP, he will die very quickly. To obtain a barrier, use his special skill to pick up another character's barrier.

Q: I am surrounded by enemy that keeps regenerating their health! Is this a bug?
A: This happens during the second fight, after 567 goes berserk. Instead of trying to fight your way out, try to holdout for as long as possible. After a few rounds 567 will blast all the enemy off the map, and you will be free to proceed.

Q: How do I improve my character's strength?
A: In the skill menu, you can level up their skills using skill points. Skill points are gained when the character level up. Note that you can only increase the skill level until a certain point depending on how far you have progressed in the story.

Q: Did the game just restart? I am back at the beginning again!
A: The female main character (red head) can reset time in order to avoid defeat. It's all part of the plot. If you encounter a reset. Pick a different set of options to proceed. *Special: After the fight with the second demon, you will be given an option to either trust the female main, or not trust her. Pick the trust option or the game will loop again.

Q: What is this MP thing? How does it work
A: MP is shared between all of the characters. Special skills use up MP points. I am not sure how you gain MP points either, but save them up for more difficult enemies.

Q: Sometimes the enemy regenerate barrier in the middle of a fight and change elemental weaknesses. What is up with that?
A: Some enemies have multiple barriers, and each barrier has its own particular set of elemental affinity. If you find that your attacks are no longer effective, consider surrendering (button left to fight) and attack with another team.

Q: How do I learn new skills?
A: In battles you can pick up memory balls. You cannot use them while you are in a battle zone. In the skill menu, select the third option on the top right to see a list of those balls. Hover over the balls to see which character you can use them on.

Q: I am low on health. Is there a way to heal?
A: Some of the later additions to your team has healing skills. Use them in the same way you use the MC's barrier borrowing skill. (i.e. option below move command).

Q: What is up with all the surprise sex scenes?
A: Yup. So far every single sex scene I have found involve the MC getting pushed down by a girl. It makes absolutely no sense.

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's a baby,
So let's raise her, maybe

I just could not resist LOL.:D:D:D
You know, that's not too far from what happens in the story. The "mysterious lady" is as mysterious as she is nutty. She is an absolutely useless character - can't fight, can't cook, can't explain things properly...

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi is there a chance to get direct load link.
I dont know but I think torrent isn`t save anymore.

Or is it true that japanese publisher don`t prosecute the illegal downloads of their games, because they aren`t allowed to sell in foreign countrys?

Thank you for your attention;)

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I doubt that the publisher will ever come after you if do not live in Japan. Eternal Will is a small company (just look at the number of games they have made), and the game isn't released outside of Asia as far as I know.

However, if you are still worried, I recommend using a seed box service. A seed box is an dedicated server for the purpose of torrenting. It is managed by an external party, preferably one outside of your country. Since all file transfer between the seed box and your computer is encrypted, in theory it is impossible for your ISP to know what you are downloading. Seed box also has much higher download and upload speed than your average home broadband.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for your help, can you name a good side to get this seed box is it for free?

I normaly use usenet but I have never found hentai games there.

:)

jurgen783

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FAQs:

Q: How do I get past altars?
A: To remove the altars you have to match the element of the character against the element of the altar. E.g. if the altar is red, you need someone with fire element to remove it. During the first fight, there is an altar that is blue + white. The Main Character is elementalless and can take on other character's elements. To do so, click on the team with the main character in it and select the second option (the one below move). That opens up the skill menu of the team. Select the MC's skill and use it on the girl with miko clothing. Now you can use the main character's team to get pass the altar (Since 567 has white/metal element).

Q: OMG the MC keep dying! What's wrong with him?
A: The MC is not only elemental-less, but also barrier less. Without a barrier, any damage taken by him is taken off his Life Point (LP). Because he only has 5 LP, he will die very quickly. To obtain a barrier, use his special skill to pick up another character's barrier.

Q: I am surrounded by enemy that keeps regenerating their health! Is this a bug?
A: This happens during the second fight, after 567 goes berserk. Instead of trying to fight your way out, try to holdout for as long as possible. After a few rounds 567 will blast all the enemy off the map, and you will be free to proceed.

Q: How do I improve my character's strength?
A: In the skill menu, you can level up their skills using skill points. Skill points are gained when the character level up. Note that you can only increase the skill level until a certain point depending on how far you have progressed in the story.

Q: Did the game just restart? I am back at the beginning again!
A: The female main character (red head) can reset time in order to avoid defeat. It's all part of the plot. If you encounter a reset. Pick a different set of options to proceed. *Special: After the fight with the second demon, you will be given an option to either trust the female main, or not trust her. Pick the trust option or the game will loop again.

Q: What is this MP thing? How does it work
A: MP is shared between all of the characters. Special skills use up MP points. I am not sure how you gain MP points either, but save them up for more difficult enemies.

Q: Sometimes the enemy regenerate barrier in the middle of a fight and change elemental weaknesses. What is up with that?
A: Some enemies have multiple barriers, and each barrier has its own particular set of elemental affinity. If you find that your attacks are no longer effective, consider surrendering (button left to fight) and attack with another team.

Q: How do I learn new skills?
A: In battles you can pick up memory balls. You cannot use them while you are in a battle zone. In the skill menu, select the third option on the top right to see a list of those balls. Hover over the balls to see which character you can use them on.

Q: I am low on health. Is there a way to heal?
A: Some of the later additions to your team has healing skills. Use them in the same way you use the MC's barrier borrowing skill. (i.e. option below move command).

Q: What is up with all the surprise sex scenes?
A: Yup. So far every single sex scene I have found involve the MC getting pushed down by a girl. It makes absolutely no sense.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

"Raise this girl well, and she will have the power to save this world.

Probably."

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

"Raise this girl well, and she will have the power to save this world.

Probably."
I wasn't using a text hooker, so I had to guess what she was saying. 4 time loops later and she is still absolutely useless apart from making crappy sex jokes.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wasn't using a text hooker, so I had to guess what she was saying. 4 time loops later and she is still absolutely useless apart from making crappy sex jokes.
Aww, that's too bad. I found her quite endearing.

Also if I'm not mistaken, I think she mentions something about having 6 kids (Corona being her 7th)? Or is that just her 'raising' those kids and not actually giving birth to them? Hopefully the latter...

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think they are her kids, but it's a little confusing. I believe that we are meant to learn about it later on. At the moment she seems to be withholding a lot of information on purpose. Corona (i.e. 567) is a dragon born (hell yeah skyrim), but ミュリアル (Myuriaru) is not a dragon born - the demons are only after Corona. So unless if Myuriaru has been sleeping with dragons...

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

What do I do with the bonus discs? Install em?

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I had completely forgotten about the bonus disc, but yeah go ahead and install it. From what I understand it adds bonus character scenes. Also, to see the scenes, you must start a fresh new game. So yeah, fuck.

P.S. The no-DVD crack works even with the bonus content installed.

Last edited:

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

I had completely forgotten about the bonus disc, but yeah go ahead and install it. From what I understand it adds bonus character scenes. Also, to see the scenes, you must start a fresh new game. So yeah, fuck.

P.S. The no-DVD crack works even with the bonus content installed.
Ah, yes. One adds 3 characters that cameo from other games (they have no story scenes, and are never actually mentioned by the main characters. They just have occasional one-to-one dialogs)

The second CD adds bonus skills.

I also find it pretty funny that the author of this game chose to give the main character the same power as Tohno Shiki, that is the ability to cut anything. It is described in kind of the same way too. "Forget about common sense and cut the existence of the object". Though in this game, they attribute it to his attunement with swords as opposed to Mystic Eyes.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Eternal Will]輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ(Added character descriptions and gameplay guide)

I can also solve your MP issues.

You lose MP whenever you use a skill. Skills tell you how much they use when you roll your mouse over them.

You gain MP by making attacks with a positive element, and defending against attacks with a positive element. You lose MP by attacking with a negative element or defending with a negative element. You will gain/lose MP for attacks made with skills as well, and the enemy's MP works in the same way.

Very positive - +3
positive - +2
Neutral - +1
Negative - -1
Very negative - -3

In battle, each character has 2 slots. The top slot is for a main attack that will be carried out in order from top to bottom. Everyone has an attack that costs 0 MP, and some have skills that cost MP. This slot is either red or yellow coloured. The second slot is for a special trigger skill that occurs when certain conditions are met. This slot is always blue.

For example, Tokino, the red-haired leader starts with a main Darkness attack, and in her second slot you have a trigger Fire attack that costs 3 MP, and a Darkness support spell that costs 6 MP. Her trigger attack goes off when an ally (that is not her) attacks and you have 3 spare MP. This attack will gain you MP or lose you MP based on how weak the enemy is to fire attacks. The blonde halberd-wielder, Kumi, has a defensive secondary skill that costs I think 3 MP. It activates when an ally is attacked and switches Kumi into their place to take the hit. The blue haired ice girl, Kaname, has a skill that lowers the attack power of the enemy. It activates just before the enemy attacks. The fire mage (not sure of her name) has a skill that attacks right before the enemy attacks. There are many more skills, each with their own special trigger effects.

You can deactivate the secondary skills by selecting the empty slot, and they will no longer trigger and consume your MP. This is the best way to store MP, or you will find yourself using it for dumb, useless purposes.

For those having trouble with the time loop:
EDIT: Also, to get past the time loop, there are a bunch of sets of 3 decisions. The first one always has to do with Corona, the second with Tokino, and the third with Myuriaru (Muriel?). You get a different ending depending on which one of the 3 choices you chose more.
I picked Tokino's ending first, then Myuriaru's, then Corona's, and finally the game didn't loop anymore. I think you might have to choose Corona's ending, or maybe the game loops until you choose all 3 of the endings.

Last edited:
OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Eternal Will]輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ(Added character descriptions and gameplay guide)

Ah thanks. I noticed that you gain MP during fights, but I didn't understand the mechanism behind how many MP you gain per fight.

Red coloured attacks are normal attacks, whilst yellow attacks are usually very powerful attack. E.g., Corona's Dragon Roar attack is yellow, and Touka can learn a yellow attack that does 5 digit damage.

About the time loop, you have to pick the Corona route in order to proceed. I went with the Toriko route first, and repeated it one more time only to go through the same time loop. After that I picked the Corona route and the story proceeded.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to tell how many barriers your enemy has? I keep getting surprised by enemies that just get more and more.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there any way to tell how many barriers your enemy has? I keep getting surprised by enemies that just get more and more.
There's a little number by the barrier symbol. If there's only 1 left, then it's omitted. Also, for some of the super-bosses, you can see how many barriers they have, (by viewing their status before you actually enter a fight) and even the resistances for each one so you can plan ahead.