What's new

ACT [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN (RJ151500)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN

Can't figure out how to beat the second half of level 4 on inferno, tanks 1 shot everything not a fire type and fire types are very squishy when attacked from both sides.

I think you might be able to take control of a tank but I don't know how.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well this game was kinda disappointing x.x

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's super frustrating how absolutely esoteric this human-mode thing is, I've been clearing the levels as Inferno difficulty in case that was required, but still nothing. It even mentions 'switchable appearance' in the game's description on DLSite, and has previews of human-mode animations and CGs in the example pics on the store page. Yet no matter what I do, I can't find how to enable it.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's super frustrating how absolutely esoteric this human-mode thing is, I've been clearing the levels as Inferno difficulty in case that was required, but still nothing. It even mentions 'switchable appearance' in the game's description on DLSite, and has previews of human-mode animations and CGs in the example pics on the store page. Yet no matter what I do, I can't find how to enable it.
Once you have completed the game, on the level select screen: press s, that will toggle human mode.

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whenever I get into cutscenes and when there are more than two people in them the game gets so slow! I wonder if there any others who's experiencing similar things?

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't understand anything in this game dude. Is there anyway someone could post a save?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nvm, I unlocked all the animations...but not the ones with human skin. I'm not actually sure how to unlock those at this point. If anyone gets a better save than mine, please, post it here.
If I recall correctly you had to see the scenes again in-game with the human skin for them to show up in the gallery, or at least I think that's how the demo handled it, though that was also some time ago that I wouldn't take my word on this unless someone else confirms.

Edit:Oh. Nevermind, note that every monster has more than one entry in the unlockable page. The 2nd entry is the human variant of the animation.

Last edited:

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone with a savefile with the humanskin unlocked? want to play the game with the humanskin.

Urmominmybed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For level 5 does anyone know a good summon combination? I keep dying when I start fighting the witches mid level.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For level 5 does anyone know a good summon combination? I keep dying when I start fighting the witches mid level.
I got past that level with the Crazy Angel + Fire bomb summons.
Misty Ice gollum + Fire bomb if effective as well if you cannot afford the Crazy Angel.

Also for level 4 inferno, I finally found that flame-thrower + firebomb works well as the flame-thrower summons are good at defending against drones.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do I copy and paste the folders? Each time I select replay at the main menu it takes me to a select file screen and I never find any files to select.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do I copy and paste the folders? Each time I select replay at the main menu it takes me to a select file screen and I never find any files to select.
You need to continue with the save

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know how to get fullscreen?

I find the onyx skin kind of cute honestly.

Last edited:

NoSwords

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That dark skin thing should be preferencial.

goot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This guy is quickly becoming my favorite dev.

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How I kind of look to it is. at first everything is pitch dark (potentional anonymous character) and if you really would want to see the character is orginal state you have to clear the game which than allows you to switch color of the skin.

so it sort of provides you a Goal to complete the game. and doing so on hardest difficulty feels somewhat rewarding as it gives you the password for the .rar file for alternate pictures and the abilty to change your appearance before going into mission was short but fun.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Asshole Noob Question:

When you are caught and have no minions summoned, is there a struggle option like Barrage?

I found myself getting caught once and being unable to break out because my minions were weak or killed pretty quickly.

CG is surprisingly charming, turns out that the main character is a cutie, even without the dark skin.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How I kind of look to it is. at first everything is pitch dark (potentional anonymous character) and if you really would want to see the character is orginal state you have to clear the game which than allows you to switch color of the skin.

so it sort of provides you a Goal to complete the game. and doing so on hardest difficulty feels somewhat rewarding as it gives you the password for the .rar file for alternate pictures and the abilty to change your appearance before going into mission was short but fun.
You can unlock all that doing it in the easy difficulty too.