Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN

Really??? Thanks! :D

ähh . . .

It doesn´t changes anything :(

All this strange things written in green and Blue remain in Japan = /
Give me a second I'll get my version unpacked and check it.......and it's v key sorry....it should show it in the top left.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Give me a second I'll get my version unpacked and check it.......and it's v key sorry....it should show it in the top left.
Didn´t changed anything either = I . . .

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Every upload looks like it was taken down, here is my version of the game with the whole gallery unlocked. It's not a 100% save since I'm missing some summons, but who really cares about that. Enjoy.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Every upload looks like it was taken down, here is my version of the game with the whole gallery unlocked. It's not a 100% save since I'm missing some summons, but who really cares about that. Enjoy.

and your one will too soon as if all the others have been then it should be obivious that someone is checking here and taking them down so it's best to do it by pm where they will expose their account or have to make one if they want to stop it. But that's if it can be taken down. Also I found it easy to get all the summons.....well except for the last one but that just requires some grinding.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this the last version? = o

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this the last version? = o
Yeah it's the latest version but there's much missed in terms of completion due to not completing levels on hardest difficulty. Though I'm not one to speak as I'm missing one inferono level and then just one summon. You know what.....I'm gonna fix that now.....I've been putting it off too long.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah it's the latest version but there's much missed in terms of completion due to not completing levels on hardest difficulty. Though I'm not one to speak as I'm missing one inferono level and then just one summon. You know what.....I'm gonna fix that now.....I've been putting it off too long.
Don´t need to = o

Besides: Is there an Invisible Mode or any Cheats? = I

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don´t need to = o

Besides: Is there an Invisible Mode or any Cheats? = I
Nope no cheats well except for the last summon as I now have 100% the game and that summon is insta kill for anything just it has a small problem with hitting targets that are small and on the ground as it seems to chain react. Oh also I'll be adding my 100% save and my other saves to boot in my upload of the game. Remember you need to pm me for it.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nope no cheats well except for the last summon as I now have 100% the game and that summon is insta kill for anything just it has a small problem with hitting targets that are small and on the ground as it seems to chain react. Oh also I'll be adding my 100% save and my other saves to boot in my upload of the game. Remember you need to pm me for it.
And when will this be? = o

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You just wrote that you will fix it . . . but how fast do you play actually? = o
I didn't time it but I think it took like 1 hour to grind up the 4k gems and complete all the inferono levels I had missed which were 2. Anyway if you want the version I have with everything unlocked and such send me a pm.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I didn't time it but I think it took like 1 hour to grind up the 4k gems and complete all the inferono levels I had missed which were 2. Anyway if you want the version I have with everything unlocked and such send me a pm.
pm??? :(