What's new

ADV [Eushully] 珊海王の円環

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Eushully] 珊海王の円環

Game is really short, pretty disappointed by the amount of content. Not a lot of dialogue/scenes at all and the final 1/3 of the game is basically totally barren of any content and is just grinding levels.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got save? :eek:

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone got save? :eek:
Nothing yet in sagaoz, most likely there will be a 100% save this monday.

Plot-wise, the game is barebones if you consider the individual value of a single route, even all routes considered it's more or less like Himegari dungeon meister.

Honestly, with an interface patch and little more, most players will understand 100% of what's going on in the game.

Gameplay-wise, the game is quite complete, 12 endings are enough, the NG+ content contains other maps, and the erotic content is plenty, but unevenly shared between protagonists (Rafaella and Borja have a lot of scenes, while Agnes only ONE and only if you go chaotic)

Personally I'm satisfied with what I'm seeing for now, the gameplay is surprisingly hard depending on your faction, and the game has potential to become much bigger with the appendix (new factions should be easy to implement without much balance issues)

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nothing yet in sagaoz, most likely there will be a 100% save this monday.

Plot-wise, the game is barebones if you consider the individual value of a single route, even all routes considered it's more or less like Himegari dungeon meister.

Honestly, with an interface patch and little more, most players will understand 100% of what's going on in the game.

Gameplay-wise, the game is quite complete, 12 endings are enough, the NG+ content contains other maps, and the erotic content is plenty, but unevenly shared between protagonists (Rafaella and Borja have a lot of scenes, while Agnes only ONE and only if you go chaotic)

Personally I'm satisfied with what I'm seeing for now, the gameplay is surprisingly hard depending on your faction, and the game has potential to become much bigger with the appendix (new factions should be easy to implement without much balance issues)

For once I am playing Eushully game not for the gameplay but for the eros =_=''

Sigh... i kind the miss the card system. At least its fun to play with.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, Arterial of origins is still one of my favorites, the balance between gameplay, plot, heroines and eroticism was absolutely excellent.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My game keeps popping up an error telling me that my data will be deleted and tell me to reinstall it, but my save isn't deleted or anything. Are there fixes for this?
set your computer's location, region, and system locale to japanese before installing the game (you can do this at the control panel). if u happen installed the game already before u made the change try reinstall it after change. it works for me.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is one of those Japanese games that doesn't display text correctly on my computer. :(

If anybody else had the same problem and worked out how to fix it, please let me know. :)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is one of those Japanese games that doesn't display text correctly on my computer. :(

If anybody else had the same problem and worked out how to fix it, please let me know. :)
Typical solution is setting Unicode to Japanese AND date and time to Japan format.