What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

"Suzanne, heal Celesta" Evelen said as she attacked at the more wounded enemy. Hopefully they could clear out the last few soldiers here with their numbers advantage and then go to help Teresa.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Their foes result very strong and soon Evelen was unnable to do more that protect herself, as the battle continued, in a lucky hit she wounded her foe and after a moment of stop their blows the Plant girl return to aid them. Suzanne was having problems to find a moment to hear her aunt and decide to heal her as she receibe the sword with her armor, it soon make a little wound on her, but soon Celesta grow showing that the spell was working. The students at least defeated all the traitors, but only two remain able to fight not counting Meecah and Litzy.

The others fights were getting balanced again, but only a few foes remain. Teresa was fighting with only 3 and Gerald was fine fighting the rest of the H. Rank soldiers. Emerald casted some spells to the remaining battles, as her green grow heal her servants and wrap her foes. Soon this battle will end, but the question is if it will end before someone die.

Ev 7
Su 7
Ce 4

foes 4/10 0/6 0/8

foes vs students 0/6 0/8 0/4

Meecah 3/
Litzy 3/
Sylph 0/5 [being treated]

students 2 vs 0 mercenaries and soldiers

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Celesta, stay back and use your bow" Evelen called back, not wanting her to get hurt more as she fought more defensively against the last remaining one. She would also keep a close eye on Teresa, making sure she didn't need healing from Suzanne.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The remain solder continued with his atemps and soon he found an opening in Evelen when this look to where Teresa was, this caused the fury of her family and soon his body feel the the spear and arrow of them hurting his limbs, before he slash Evelen again before Suzanne nearly kill him, but Celesta was more fast with her arrow direct to his head.

The remaining soldiers soon give up, except for Gerald and Teresa fights, it was more for honor that an attemp to earn more power, the young Dragan had his armor full of scratches, but it was really resistent. Then the fully covered tough man go to help him, but Gerald tried to avoid it until he saw who was and then acepted, the figh was 2 vs 3 and the high rank soldiers were wounded but his honor blind them to saw their state of the battle

Ev 5
Su 7
Ce 4

Teresa 9/?? [-2]

soldier 6/
soldier 5/
soldier 6/

Meecah 3/
Litzy 3/
Sylph 0/5 [being treated]

students 2 vs 0 mercenaries and soldiers[/QUOTE]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen signaled that Celesta should stay back out of the range of the remaining soldiers as she advanced, wanting to keep everyone safe enough. She mostly wanted to distract one or two of the three fighting Teresa, and between the two of them and Suzanne get into one on one fights, with Celesta supporting with the bow. She would fight very cautiously, trying to avoid giving them openings; hopefully Suzanne wouldn't even have to use her magic again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both girls nodded and go with her to aid the big sister in her battle. Evelen was really focused in her foe and easily hit him before he notice her, but soon she feel the cold of the edge of her foe wound her leg with a quick stab of his sword, followed with a quick quick than make her fall away.

Suzanne had less luck, her foe saw her mother join and was ready to fight the half humangirl, with a sudden attach he sorprise her and jump otoward her trying to wound her chest, in the instant Suzanne parry him and wound his leg with the edge like her mother teach her. Teresa was very happy to fight at the side of her family and her eyes start to be filled of teardrops after saw them alive, even when Suzanne was a little different, instead of get off guard, the blond woman get filled of more energy as her shoulders were free of any angush, soon she surprise her foe crushing his bones as her big weapon pass toward him, leaving him nearly dead and indefense. Celesta throw her arrows with a perfect aim and two arrows wound Suzanne foe legs, maybe now she will help Evelen.

Evelen 3
Suzanne 6
Celesta 7
Teresa 9/??

soldier 5 [ev]
soldier 2 [suz]
soldier 3 [ter]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Suzanne, heal me please" Evelen called out, taking up a defensive stance again and hoping to do a better job this time.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her little girl start to cast a healing spell on her mother with the rest of her magic, but Evelen was unnable to protect herself at time and her chest receive other painfull wound, her blood drip of her shatered armor before the golden glow closed her wounds and fill her with new energy. Suzanne then was protected by Teresa who focus on protect her beloved niece, until a slash wounder her leg making her nearly fall on her kness, the green haired girl then shout and hit her foe until this stop of move with so much fury that he certainly will lost their limbs.

Now healed, Evelen and the soldier continued their battle as both swords wound each other, Celesta unfortunately found that the rest of her arrows were broken, maybe by the magic that impact her and soon left her bow fall to weild her sword instead.

Evelen 5
Suzanne 5
Celesta 7
Teresa 8/??

soldier 4 [ev]
soldier 0 [suz]
soldier 2 [ter]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen carefully faced her skilled foe, beginning to get annoyed at her inability to beat him quickly. Still, she tried to signal to the others that she would hold him off while they finished off the other one; surely she could defend herself just a little longer.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Soon Evelen tried again, but the soldier just was able to read her moves, like an open book. Her daughter follow her orders perfectly and the unmatched streng of both soon turned the soldier into a living bloody meatbag in the floor. Celesta reach Evelen's side and soon she wounded him, as he was focus on Evelen, the other two surround him, he was sure that the fight was loosed but never show signs of give up and wound one again the body of the speargirl before the soldier feel the intense pain of his limbs getting separed of him in a really intense way and then Evelen give the last blow to him.

The four look around, all was over and the servants continued to heal the fallen allies, Gerald was fine and now was talking to the mysterious man and her mother. The four Gerald's soldiers were not in the battle, but after check a little more Evelen could saw Wendy's big axe struck in the floor, maybe they were hurt around here or just go away after all this ended. Suzanna hug her big aunt and even give her a lovely kiss as she press her body on her soft skin, Celesta also join the hug with tears on her eyes, as she was happy that all were still alive after the intense battle. Evelen could talk to her family, aid the servants or talk with Gerald and the mysterious man who start to get away.

Evelen 3
Suzanne 5
Celesta 7
Teresa 8/??

soldier 0 [ev]
soldier 0 [suz]
soldier 0 [ter]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen quickly joined in the group hug with her family when she saw that the battle was over, enjoying their warmth and the victory for a moment before whispering to Suzanne "you should probably help heal the servants who need it, I'm sure they need help with the wounded" and pulled away, wanting to talk to Gerald and see who the mystery man was, and to try and find out what had happened to his subordinates, especially Yuki, since she still had business with the girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne whine a little as her mother left the great warm hug between the four, she follow her and said her still cleaning her joy teardrops Suzanne will need the last potion Teresa decide to walk at her side and ask to Celesta to go with Evelen, as even when the fight ended, something could happen. Suzanne cleaned the potion as she was getting used to the taste and even lick it trying to earn more energy of it in vain, her power soon returned as she walk toward the servants in need, the others healers even bow to her like if she was part of the mistress family.

Evelen and Celesta walked toward the place where Gerald was talking, her young strong voice altered by the healm was easily heared by her now that was close him. looks like he was giving the thanks to the man who was covered in a mantle, also there were not signal of Yuki and then the young Dragan look her and give his hand, still with his full body armor who have many scratches of the battle Thanks for your help Miss Evelen, are all your family fine?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen handed over the potion and watched as her daughter drank it, eager to help the others. "I'll be with you soon, when things are a little more taken care of" she said before she walked off to Gerald. "No problem, everyone needs help some time. We're fine for the most part, but something I don't understand happened to Suzanne in the illusion. The one you call Yuki did something involving seals or some such" she said, wondering if he knew what she was talking about, wanting to gauge how serious it was by his reaction.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Gerald stay for a instant silent and then with a worried tone and surprised said Yuki used "her" seals on Suzanne?... i cant believe it. He then put her hands on Evelen's shoulders presing a little as he look to Evelen's eyes though his full helmet Where is Suzanne, how many seals she used? The other man stoped and turn back after heard the name of Yuki, he slowly return and get close the two, looking to Evelen and the worried Gerald

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Suzanne is over with the servants, healing. Supposedly Yuki used all the seals, though I convinced her to fix as much of it as she could. I intend to find her here and convince her to do more."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Gerald retire his hands of her body as he press his fists I only heard the voice of Wendy, but the fight was very hard to look to her. I should ask more about her, her archives dont said anything about a cure...but... he turn to the other man and ask him Governator, i need your help to have accest to the archives of the city, please aid us to help her before this dont have a turn back.

The man close his arms and think for a moment before a though wise voice come from him Understood, but you must remember than is hard to allow someone get inside and even now with this terrible event, maybe i will need two days at least.

But, thats to much time, i doubt that Suzanne will not be changed in that time.But i understant the situation, please give your best Sir, as Miss Evelen will join me to find Yuki, maybe she could help us again if i talk with her, i trust still that she will make the correct choice.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Even if she doesn't make the decision willingly, I'm sure we can change her mind" Evelen said quietly, hoping they would find something that could help her daughter soon.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I doubt that she will be enough to take out that evil being. Also, i must go away or my pressence will make this problem bigger or talk in public with you Gerald, maybe will be more safe if Evelen or someone else come to my office to help us to search the cure then he said goodbye to both and started to go away where Elizabeth could send him to the entrance.

Gerald look to her again to add I will look for her, meanwhile try to help and imform the others about all this Gerald was starting to walk fast away to start to look for Yuki, leaving Evelen to decide what she will do.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Alright, will do" Evelen said, and when Gerald was gone she called for Kimberly, wanting to ask her to get some of the servants who were healthy and could teleport to look for Yuki.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The vampire maid suddenly apear at her side as always, she have a little group of maids who run to heal the others, as Kimberly make her ussual bow to Evelen, her face was shining of happines and tried to focus herself in the new order As you wish Miss Evelen, we will inform when we had found that person. And im glad to see you fine The maid start to look around as she grow a darkpurple aura, searching everywhere for helpers and then dissapear. Evelen know that this will be hard as nearly all the half humans able to help her were very hurt or healing the others. Unfortunately not all survived, a few maids were criying after saw the bodies of their lovers, fathers or even childrens, even with the low casualities, this was not a complety happy victory for all, her daughter run everywhere with her aunt behind her to heal the students and servants, but after a time she ended her magic, she soon undress her chest and make them suck of her healing milk even when Teresa tried to stop her at the start, but she stop and let her do it when she look her cry close some students filled of wounds. Suzanne use her willpower to dont moan by the great feeling of being milked by them but she really cant hide her smile and sweat body, Teresa still dont know about her condition and believed than this was normal.