What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

"It's good to see you too" Evelen replied, allowing her to go off to do her job, which was surely hectic now. That done, she went to be with Suzanne, a little worried about what she was doing, but she really couldn't complain too hard about her trying to heal the injured. At least, not yet.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her daughter continued helping the needed, she soon was tired and Teresa tried once again to persuade her to stop many times, but Suzanne plead her to let her continue, as she will feel guilty of dont save all the persons that she could. Then she just herself for an instant, her free hand soon have free will and pleasure her erogenous zones, as she make little moans and take out the rest of her armor as if was just paper, Evelen went to stop her but Suzanne suddenly get away of the nearly healed student and covered her face as she rest in the floor with only her limbs dressed, ashamed to had failed to her family and the people who fight at their side Sorry Mama, Suzanne want to help more but...but this is her limit Teresa get at her side and tried to confort her as she get on her knees and caress her hair, then she look to Evelen and ask to Evelen about why Suzanne was a little different, but she dont had to said nothing as Celesta start to explain to her big sister about the incident and about Yuki even that they need her to help Suzanne to get better.

Teresa hug her niece and get up very angry and ask Can i help you to look for her? Evelen dont know how she will act if she found her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen frowned deeply as she tried to stop her daughter, the whole situation depressing her. "You can help us look for her, yes. Just don't rough her up too much. We'll need to do that later, probably" she replied to Teresa, though she wasn't sure where they would look. She didn't really know how to get around in the mansion though, or if one really could.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne try to recover herself after saw her mother get worried, even with her body squiming in heat Dont worry Mama. Suzanne is fine, just need to rest. Could Suzanne go to rest in our room and then return to aid Litzy and the others healers again? Meanwhile Celesta collect the things that Suzanne drop and then said to Evelen Can i also go with both to look for that woman? i just feel guilty for all this.

Teresa take a time and then a idea come to her We could use the picture map of the last floor who Elizabeth show me two days ago. you cant believe it, but you can see the names of all the person inside the mansion and where they are, well, at least the room.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Of course, just don't push yourself" Evelen said to Suzanne, before hearing Teresa. She gently slapped her forehead with her palm, saying "why didn't I remember that? That would probably be useful. Let's try it."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The four prepare to move and soon Evelen call for the maid who take a moment to appear, she was a little tired and was startind to breat quickly Sorry, for take so long, do you need something miss Evelen? The woman said her what she must do and then all first leave Suzanne in the room and after a quick hug Evelen and the others left her. Suzanne now alone start to take out her iron gauntles and boots as she look her new slut body before saw her image smile to her, or maybe was just her imagination. Anyway she was really exited and deide to calm her needs as she remember that her mother help her the last time, maybe doing it alone was also right, she though. Without nobody more, she lay on her bed who has been prepared by maybe a maid a time ago before the battle, she enjoy the smell and the blankets touching her sensitive wet skin and then she slide her hands over her skin until she touch her milk driping from her ample breasts, she start to taste and smiled as she think about how all had enjoy her delicious milk, after take and suck her milk using her hands for a moment, a idea cross her mind and soon searched for a bucket finding it in a closed, soon she prepare all and start to milke herself after saw how the milk go out if she make some kind of moves, it was extasy moment and she soon moaned without control until the bucket get full, maybe coming 2 or 3 times. It was so much for her and lay in the floor resting before start to look for a way to give her milk to the others wounded people. It was great that she could help the others as she feel this in change.

The group reach the place and soon they search for Yuki, after a time they found her with others two peeoples runing through the 1st floor of the basement, maybe trying to escape before someone catch her. Evelen was so focused that dont saw the name of Richard in the 10 floor but soon disapear of the house purtsuing someone more. [say how will Evelen will try too catch her and words to her]

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Seeing the map, Evelen turned to Kimberly and asked "this map is magical, isn't it? It would have to be. Can we do anything from here? Change around the mansion, put obstacles in her way, teleport her somewhere else?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly get a little pale by the questions, like if it was a secret and then with a shy tone said I..i ve saw how many mistress had used the map to control the house a little, but it use too much magic, my mistress will be unnable to do it, as she is using all her power to heal our allies. Then she take instant to proceed, Should i do it? its really nescesary trap that woman? I guest that i could be able to give the order to three rooms at least

It sound a little risk, but Kimberly was the only with that potence and kind of magic that is not tired or wounded.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmm... Really the only thing we need to do is keep her from getting out of the mansion, so if you can either change around the staircase to make it go down instead of up, or close off the path into it, that would be nice. Otherwise, as long as she's still in the mansion and can't get out we should be able to find a good place to fight her."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

20 vs 1 (cast) (crit-learned to use it)
11 vs 6 (control)
13 vs 4 (???)

With a deep breath Kimberly start the spell, she make little wound in her hand and press it on the map where the name of Yuki was moving to the stairs, the map start to grow as also the maid with a great intensity and then the maid just stay looking to her work. Yuki name soon was unnable to get out of the chamber of the stairs, like if she was in some kind of eternal space. The maid looks happy and even smiled, as she cross her arms and maki little turns and jumps I do it, i cant believe it! it was as i expected she giggled as she put her hand covering in a cute way her mouth to hide her fangs without know it.

Inside the stairs Yuki and her partners try to reach the next floor, but there were many stairs and rooms, soon she feels like something was wrong, but the mansion changed some parts of the stairs to avoid that she know the truth. Hey!, this damn stairs dont end. What is happening? she then was heared by the mansion and she at least see the end. But it was a large corridor who lead to others stairs and this was a endless cycle,she then reach a chamber, just when she get very exausted. It was a dark room and then she turn back to sudenly note that the door had been covered by a hard stone wall. Of course that Evelen and the others were unable to know the trap that Kimberly made but then she turn to them and said All is ready, would miss Evelen go to the battlefield now or i must take care of her using the mansion?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Go tell Gerald where Yuki is if he isn't busy with something else, and then we'll go fight her. I'd like to get some others with us to help, this girl is going to be tough, and she has people with her."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly continued smiling and bow to Evelen before dissapear in a purple light and after a time she returned. Im really sorry Miss Evelen, Master Gerald is helping the others and i can see that he is really wounded and tired after fight fromt the start, as her maid i cant allow him to fight in their condition, so let me fight in their place using this magic map to aid you, maybe when the other two... The maid close her eyes as she touched the map Looks like one of the two is a female, can i take care of the male and then bring Master Gerald to the battle when the other soldier girl get defeated?

1 vs 18
and two fails... damn dice, cant decide their side.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"That sounds like a plan" Evelen said, before turning to the others. "If the two others are still there, just kill them. Yuki we can deal with later in a different way."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta and Teresa prepare themselves, this will maybe a hard battle after all the things that they passed this day, Evelen also was a little tired, but at least she had recover a little of the last fight.

Evelen 6
Celesta 7
Teresa 10

After prepare all, they were teleported without Kimberly, in that moment they were a little afar in the corner of the hall looking two female figures, maybe Yuki and the other soldier, a big place was disturbed by a fall of stones. Maybe the other soldier was dead, but at least they had advantage number. Teresa was ready to make the bitch pay, but she use all her mindpower to control herself, maybe using this hate to the other foe will aid her to dont kill Yuki.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Try to surprise them. Teresa, Celesta, destroy the other chick. I'll hold Yuki, or try to" Evelen whispered, moving quickly up behind them and stabbing at Yuki, then switching to a defensive stance once her presence was known.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The luck was of their side and with a silent move the three girls reach their target hurting both girls easily, as they were looking for the other soldier, both girls groan painfully as they get wounded by unknown people. Damn you, WHO ARE YOU? IM NOT IN THE MOD FOR THIS!! Yuki prepare her weapon trying to know who is the person in front of her, but her body stay stuned without she know the reason, the other woman was damaged brutally by the furious Teresa, even Celesta feels bad by the innocent soldier, but she must defeat her to heal her beloved niece, suddenly the woman weild her weapon after being hurt by Teresa again in her chest, as her armor nearly is able to avoid a letal wound. Celesta then was hurted by a fast sword who send her some feets away.

Evelen 6/9
Celesta 6/8
Teresa 10/??

Yuki 12/??
S. Soldiergirl 7/12

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen kept stabbing at the still stunned Yuki, hoping to get in a few more cuts before the woman could turn around and she would have to defend herself. A grin spread across her face when she heard Yuki ask who they were, but she didn't say anything just yet. When her opponent turned around and discovered who she was, Evelen would say "we're here to play a game with you, since you enjoyed the first one so much."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen tried her luck again, thinking that the battle would be easy, but with a quick move Yuki turn back and stoped the upcoming edge easily, making the spear go away to have a free spot, but then her eyes get completely open as her feet make a quick backstep, her body feeled a scary cold shiver as the words bring her the worst moment of her life comming back to her. As her Kyaaa n-NOOO-ooo!! get awat of me! I give all that time, she will be fine. I prefer all over the pain than the magic caused, i will donr do it again, do you heard it. i preffer to DIE! Yuki put herself on guard trying to earn sometime to recover herself.

Meanwhile the other soldier girl give her best to block all the attacks but soon a big impact send her flying away when Teresa breaked her armor with her greatsword dont worry i will dont kill you, but when i end with you, im sure that you will dessire it for the rest of your pityfull life It was like she was make herself believe than that girl was Yuki, in an attempt to dont make a stupity that will curse her niece.

Evelen 6/9
Celesta 6/8
Teresa 10/??

Yuki 12/??
S. Soldiergirl 6/12

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I doubt that somehow. You could still do more, I'm sure of it. I have confidence in you, Yuki. All of us do. You can die afterwards, if you'd like" Evelen replied, smiling at the girl as she cautiously stabbed at her, trying to keep her opponent on her toes so she couldn't do anything complicated.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen continued her endless attack, but her foe in guard defending herself with precises moves until she calm herself DONT UNDERSTIMATE ME, BITCH!! with a quick move she parry her spear and quick her sending her to the floor dont you understand that i dont want to see you anymore or your family? but if you insist i could end your sufering, forever.

Meanwhile the other fight have one side, as the soldier was unable to even defend herself of the powerfull blows of Teresa's greatsword, the skilled warrior take care of only hurt the protected parts of the now nearly naked woman. Celesta tried to help her big sister but soon she receive a wound by the soldier Stay behind me, Celesta. I can take care of this alone the fight continued filled of screams and groans of the innocent soldier who sudenly charge with her last streng to Teresa hurting the plant girl instead in her shoulder, but instead of feel proud, a dark esscence call her attention and when turn behind she saw a more angry Teresa "no, please. it was a mistake... i give up...NOOOO!"
Evelen 5/9
Celesta 3/8
Teresa 10/??

Yuki 12/??
S. Soldiergirl 1/12