What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

"Hmm... I don't doubt Kimberly's ability to control the girl's memories. And I'm well aware that Suzanne is... a much better person than I am... I can't forgive Yuki, even if it's not the same Yuki, but I can try my best to treat her normally" Evelen replied, sighing as she unclenched her fists. "Kimberly did seem to be acting strangely, and I'm not sure what's going on there. I'll have to talk to her about it later tonight, when people are a little less busy. Then I'll talk with her, Gerald, and Mrs. Dragan about finding a cure for Suzanne. For now, though, it seems like everyone's still running around."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl accepted her answer, as she was dont expecting a sudden change, maybe with the time Evelen could a better impression of the new Yuki, then Celesta turn to her sister and smiling said Maybe we must look you some clothes before Suzanne wake up and get serprised with your new wardrobe, sis Teresa take a instant to sudenly notice that she had been showing to all her full sweaty body for a time and with a cute scream she covered her body Eeek!! D-damn curse, With a jump Teresa run towars the bathroom and put on a tower, before start to look for clothes that could fit her, but unfortunately her well maded body was taller than Evelen and she just a little old lightblue summer dress that was a little small to her and was maybe of an old guest. The corridor remain silent and the girls tried to speak more, but suddenly Suzanne make a deep yawn and starte to get up Mama?... what happened? its time to wake up? Said Suzanne half sleep cleaning her eyes as the sheet fall revealing her ample breasts and soft naked body. She then went toward her mother and hug her, giving a sweet kiss in her cheek and after a time repeat the same with her aunts, Teresa was very worried for her niece that she was very happy to saw her better, than she forget to advise her to dress herself My beloved girls must be very hungry after this large day, i will cook something and then we can wait for the others or help them Then Suzanne start to look everywhere for something in the room.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen giggled at Teresa's panic at being naked. "You know, you don't have to be so worried that we might see you naked." When Suzanne got up she returned the girl's hug and replied "you just needed a nap, that's all. And dinner sounds great, it's been forever since I've eaten, it feels like. Oh, Suzanne, what is it you're looking for?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The little girl was on her four looking desesperated below the bed and the closets, when her mother ask her about what she was looking and she sudenly stoped to move for an instant, slowly she get up looking to the floor or maybe her breasts and then cross her arms before decide to speak Suzanne worked hard to fill a jar with her...milk, it was to help the woundeds as Suzanne's magic dont restore quick as always, maybe even after rest Suzanne could be unable to help more of two or three of them. The green haired girl tried to dont look sad again, as she hate to make her mother look sad and continued Sorry Mama, Suzanne will dont do it again, even if her magic dont get as always, Suzanne could learn to use and create medicines and potions

She remain ready to hear the words of her mother without know how she would act. Teresa was looking for clothes for her niece, as Celesta wonder herself if that was who Kimberly said that she take, but decide to let Evelen and Suzanne continue with this personal talk.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Oh, Kimberly told me that she delivered your "present" to the basement, I guess that's what she was talking about" Evelen replied. "And it's okay, you just want to help. That's not a bad thing."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne guard to herself how much she had enjoy it and smiled with a sigh of relief to know that she had not made something bad and that she could do it again if is needed, maybe for her own enjoyment.

Suzanne help her blonde aunt and she soon drees herself with a new set of clothes who she adapted with her new more endowed body.

After be ready and call for help to reach the dinning room, Teresa get separed of the group and walked toward the kitchen, the dinning room was alone and some persons could be heard in the entrance door, Suzanne soon ask her mother if she could help her aunt Teresa to prepare the dinner. Evelen could join them, wait in the kitchen with Celesta who could decide to stay with her or check the door.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen allowed Suzanne to go help Teresa cook, and then went to check out who was at the door, wanting to overhear any conversation and see what was going on, but not really wanting to be seen just yet.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her little daughter hug her and then run behind her aunt toward the kitchen, Celesta then saw how Evelen walk stealthy toward the principal door and sighned a little before do the same, both girls walked until the corridor who conect to the entrance room and there they saw two maids talking with a pair of men. maybe nobles as their luxury clothes show, they were guarded by four soldiers. Evelen soon heard a little of the conversation, as she was a little afar to hear without get sawn by them. They looks like were looking for Gerald to discuss some important bussiness who need a answer inmediately, but the maids were ordened to dont allow visitits until tomorrow.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen shrugged and walked towards the foyer with the nobles, asking "What's going on? Something you need?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

All the persons of the foyer turn to her in the instant, the nobles ask each other and the soldiers if they know the stranger. The maids soon look to them and smiled trying to hide her nerves Its a family friend, she dont know nothing about the exam. We really apologize for all these troubles, but Master Gerald will be able to discuse this topic tomorrow in the school The persons dont show interest to the maid words and walked toward Evelen. One of the men with a age around the 34 - 37 take the word "So, a family friend? Nice to meet you miss, im the second in charge of the parent society of the school, could you give us some information about the students who taked the Exam? "

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Nice to meet you too" Evelen said, eying the noble with an intentionally dumb look on her face. "I really don't know anything about that. You'd have to ask someone who pays attention to things. I should get back to where I'm supposed to be, though, they do get so worried about me when I wander off like this" she said, turning to head back to the dining room, smiling and waving at the maids. Maybe they'll think I'm retarded or something.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The interpretation dont succeded and only a pair of soldiers believe her, but anyway the nobles decided to leave for now, as nobody will give them answers of the missed childrens of some important family.

Celesta remind hiden behind some inside home plants until Evelen pass toward the dinning room, there they eaited for a time until Celesta get bored and started to sleep sit in the dinning table.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

How can she sleep sitting up like that? Evelen wondered, waiting on the dinner. At any rate, I'm starving. Can't wait to see what Teresa and Suzanne fix.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta after a time changed of position in her chair, resting her arms and head in the table, it had been a long time and still dont end, also Evelen and her family passed the lunch and thats why they starving was great. Suddenly the young Jean walked through the corridor next to the dinning room and saw the two girls waiting their dinner, she get close and soon Evelen noted her. She could see her angush on her face even she tried to hide it and the young lady curtsy to the brown haired girl saying Thanks for the help that all your family give us in this battle, i-i dont have words to describe my feelings and greattings for all She started to sob in the last part and then with some tears falling throug her cheeks added How is Suzanne? she is alright? the young mistress waited for the answer before sit in her chair to be able to see her friend.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"You're welcome. We all did what we had to" Evelen replied to Jean, frowning a little when the girl began to cry. "She's alright at the moment. Helping Teresa fix dinner, in fact, she should be coming soon."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Jean start to clean her face and tried to calm herself a little before continue now in her seat Im glad, some maids were talking about my brother asking for Suzanne and all of you, the mansion is a chaos and they dont leave me to go to the basement as they think that some soldiers could be disguised asmaids or butlers, that should be just rumors, mom would noted it easily. the young girl look to the floor before deep breath to call herself its so frustrating be unable to help in anything

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Well, it's be better to be safe than to go out and get killed. You'll be able to help some day, so don't worry about it. You shouldn't expect to be able to do a ton at your age."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl call a little more after Evelen words, but soon she put herself as Celesta and then return to sit correctly in her place as she make a sad smile Its true, in this moment i will be only on the way of all and maybe some could die by my fault, but i really want to be as miss Suzanne, even if its an impossible dream Evelen could note a brief happines in the depresed Jane when she remember her best friend, but it was interrupted when they heard the dinning car and the two femenine voices talking happily as they get close. In the instant the young lady get up and run toward Suzanne who also receive her happily, both hug each other and jum as the teenage that they are, as a smiling Teresa continue toward the table and start to serve the dishes after press playfully pull Celesta purple hair making her wake up surprised Ouch! i-i... i was not sleeping between class sis. said half sleeped until completely wake up by the smell of the delicious food. But Teresa take the word i make it quickly thanks to the help of Suzanne, tomorrow i will help to serve the dinner and aid to clean the mansion, please said me if i failed in the quality of the food

Evelen start to eat it and soon found in her plate funny little cute animal figures in her meal, the salad, meat and even the soup had many clues that a young one was really enjoyning using the knife, but at least the food was wonderfull, so much that Evelen was unable to see that her big sis have a appron on her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Well, Suzanne is... special. You shouldn't set the bar for yourself at where she is now" Evelen replied before Teresa and Suzanne came back with the food. "I'm sure it's good as always" she said, starting to eat. The cute animal shapes made her smile, knowing that her daughter had helped with the cutting. "This is really good, actually. It's a shame there aren't more people here to enjoy it" Evelen said as she finished, sitting back in her chair and stretching a bit. When everyone was done she would call for Kimberly and ask to be taken somewhere more private with Celesta, so they could discuss both how she was acting and finding Gerald and Mrs. Dragan to have a talk about Suzanne.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Teresa make a serious smile to Evelen and return quickly to the kitchen where she prepared another ration for Jean with the leftovers. Soon all get ready to eat and Jean cant avoid the little changes on her friend body, but she avoid the topic after see how it afect her after some courtesy good words. They soon ended the delicious dishes and Teresa clean all, as Suzanne stay talking with her friend. Then Evelen called the maid who appeared after a moment with a smile and making a bow to them before take then to a private garden, she played with her hair meanwhile Evelen ask her about her weird way to act.

Kimberly giggled and get close her looking her direct with her playfull eyes Miss Evelen, you really are fun. Its true, i have been a little diferent but nothing to get worried, when i ended my work, all will be as always. Also, i will need to explain all to mistress Elizabeth, as she still dont know about what happened with Yuki...sigh... after receive my punishment i will need your help with Yuki