What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelin lay there a time expecting than the creature use her once again, just then when she can resist it more she feels some tentacles, tongues, fingers and others weirds objects around her body. The gloop started to caress her with them as like he was wondering himself what use first; Then Evelin feels how some little nails go inside her breasts, more ropes tie around her breasts and she feels how the ropes get more tight, making than the pain increase her pleasure; the gloop not satisfied started to lick and fondle her full body until she nearly come.

The time passed and this cycle continue for hours, using different methods and tools on her, until she nearly think than she will break completely if she dont come soon. Then as like he was reading her mind insert one of his tendrils with inside her back hole and start to pump getting more deep every time starting to eat all the remains of her food , she can feels how her belly grow and after a moment the tendril disolved himself and go out of her nose and mouth free of the rope in that instant.

Without let her rest he used a pair of syringes on her nipples and inject a warm sustance inside her breasts making them bigger and sensitive, then she feels how the puddle use them to make a titfuck until be able to sproud the sustance inside of her mouth with the member filling her of the gross substance she nearly don pay attention when a bigger member go inside her honey hole making her have multi orgasms every time than one of the piston go inside her pussy or ass, something in liquid than she was drinking not let her fall uncouncious . She nearlly get fucked silly when the creature fill her womb for thirty time and left her on the floor with a lewd face she lost councious.

She lay there until her strength returned, just then she noticed her pregnant belly.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen gasped as the thing began to caress her with all sorts of instruments, bringing her just to the edge of orgasm, but refusing to push her over. She felt the goop harden to sharp points and force its way into her nipples, causing her to let out a muffled cry of pain, the ropes around her tightening, squeezing her moderate bust especially tight. The thing licked and caressed her for hours, not allowing her to cum. This... this thing is... I'm going to go insane... She writhed under the goop's attentions, and if her panties weren't stuffed in her mouth she would have begged it to let her cum. The thing then forced a rather large tendril into her ass and pushed it deeper and deeper, forcing its way into her intestines and beyond as her stomach bloated from the amount of goop inside her. Even that, though, didn't make her cum, and the tendril of goop dissolved and came out of her nose and mouth, having traveled through all of her body. She spat her panties out of her mouth and coughed, nearly crying in her desperation for release.

The goop then changed tactics; the sharp bits that had forced themselves into her nipples injected her warm liquid, causing them to grow significantly and become much more sensitive. She moaned as the tight ropes squeezed her enlarged breasts around a tendril that began to pump itself between them, and into her mouth. She gagged at the taste, wishing her mouth was still filled with her panties instead, as the thing began to pump foul tasting cum down her throat. Nearly delirious and aching for release, she cried out around the tendril pumping her stomach full of cum when more tendrils entered her pussy and ass and began to pump. Almost instantly she was driven to the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, screaming at the top of her lungs as her juices squirted out into the goop, nearly passing out from the sheer pleasure. Nearly; something about the thing's cum was forcing her awake. It began to continuously cum into her pussy, ass, and mouth, filling her more than full, her belly distending even as cum dripped out of her. The fucking continued on seemingly forever, until she was delirious and unthinking, sucking idly on the tendril in her mouth until it dropped her onto the ground. Finally she was allowed to fall unconscious, cum oozing out of all of her holes.

She awoke probably hours later in a puddle of foul smelling cum. I... that was like torture... But when it finally got serious about it it felt so... amazing. She tried to get up, and found that she couldn't; looking down, she saw that not only were her breasts still larger than they had been and quite sensitive, her stomach was huge. The cum has all leaked out of me... she thought, rubbing her distended belly gently, it shouldn't be like this. Unless... I've already gotten pregnant. She carefully stood up and picked up her spear to lean on it, staring down at her belly. I don't think I can fight like this, I wonder how long it'll last. Still, I should probably press on. She walked onward, leaning heavily on her spear, still naked and looking at least seven months pregnant.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Slowly she walked through the tunnel until her body reach her limit, she sit on the floor filled with little cumber puddles,as she cant avoid wonder herself if any of them have live, anyway she dont have the strengh enough to fight or escape and she has been used to the smell and taste as she was drenched and filled by cum, certainly the only thing than she fear is the sex than could destroy her mind ; just then she noted than she have her backpack.

Also she noted some weird plants some feets away.

(1/5) Evelyn have +1 hp but she need to rest or eat. -5 in any dice for being pregnant.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen didn't get very far before crumpling to the ground, exhausted. I didn't realize being pregnant would be this hard. I need to rest again. She leaned heavily against the wall, rummaging through her backpack to see what the game had given her, occasionally looking to check up on the plants near her. I don't trust those things... she thought, perhaps overly cautious, I don't want to get raped while pregnant.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She looked Inside her backpack an a little message showed saying her than she have 10 rations and two clothes of her choice. For some reason she can noted a delicious smell from the plants even with the foul cum smell everywhere.

She have to much choices to restore her energy, like eat some rations, rest, go away or find any food in the plants.

(1/5) ap 1

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I guess these rations are meant to make me less tired Evelen thought, and she ate 4 of them, feeling quite a bit better. She got up carefully and eyed the flowers, noticing that they smelled quite good. Maybe I can take one with me, and it would mask the smell of this cave... she thought, cautiously approaching them with her spear raised.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelin Fully restored now, cautiously go toward the plants. Now more closed she can notice than the essence come from a purple liquid from some vines and around them there are some beautiful red flowers with a pleasant fragrance, the vines are closed the left wall filled with some vegetation.

She stick the plants with her weapon without notice any response, but the polearm free more liquid from the vines and Evelin nearly cant resist the urge to eat some to clean her throat of the foul smell and even her belly grow when she imagine the taste of the vine liquid

3ap

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen poked at the plants with her spear a bit, checking to see if they would rise up as monsters. When they didn't, she got the strange urge to taste some of the purple liquid that came from the flowers. Maybe it'll get this terrible taste out of my mouth she reasoned as she scooped up the liquid and drank it down. It tasted incredibly sweet, and did a good job of driving the taste of goop-cum out of her throat. Still, something wasn't quite right, but she couldn't place what it was... She cut one of the vines with her spear and put it in her mouth, gently sucking and drinking down the tasty liquid.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She went closer the plant and take the little part than she cut with her polearm, she start to enjoy the taste and how it was taking out the cum flavor. She nearly cant pay attention to the growing urges of her body, her breath started to increase, her breast started to leak some milk and she feels one of her hand try to reach her honey hole.

Evelen nearly dry the vine, and her hunger dont sattle down even she start to think to cut others.

Ap 6 2of the vine 1 for flowers

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen felt an odd sensation as milk began to leak from her nipples. It made sense, though, considering how pregnant she was. As she felt her hand wander down to her pussy she knew something was wrong. This... this stuff is making me horny... How did I not notice this before now? I have to... I have to get out... She grabbed for her backpack and attempted to crawl away from the flowers, but her arousal was getting the better of her. She almost hoped a monster would come along to give her release...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

7 vs 10
Just when she try to crawl away a root trapped her right feet, she believed than it was her fault until another one tried to take out her weapon, with a quick look she notice some eyes on the wall behind the plant, it was like one parasite using the plants to earn his food. The creature use her powers over the plant to bring in front of her a vine with the shape of a phallus as the leaves close the wall start to move to her.

------------------------
Evelen (5/5) ap 7 (-5 preg, -3 really to much aroused)

Plant parasite (3/3)

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It's like this game is reading my mind or something... Evelen thought as she watched the parasite appear out of the walls. She dropped her spear and leaned into the tentacle, taking it into her mouth and sucking eagerly as her hands moved to her breasts, kneading and squeezing at them, forcing milk out of them and onto the floor of the cave. Her pussy was already dripping, and she waited eagerly for the thing to start actively fucking her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The parasite grind, looking the easy prey in front of him waiting to be used. Using his mind control over the plants, order than the roots lift the young girl, bring her closer as more vines like dicks start to caress her body and use her holes filling her with the potent aphrodisiac, in just an instant she left to think straight and she was only able to craving for sex. Then when she was close enough the parasite make the leafs and plants of the wall surround her until she was trapped inside a maneater looks like plant.

The spores and fluids make her stay in a frenzy sex state,she gets raped some minutes until the monster go through the plant wall like nothing his skin was a combination of green dark color around his body was little roots like veins and from his back she can note some plant tentacles some of them fused to something between the plants and the wall. He come closer herd and started to fondle and lick his new pet "This was a nice hunt, certainly you will be a fine addition to my collection" whisper her with an evil and low deep tone as he show her what was behind the plants or more correct who are the plants.

If only Evelen would haven't lost the control of her mind, certainly she would have screamed or struggled to get free when she looks the bodies of a dozen of girls transformed into green lifeless half plants, used to feed the monster and his garden of death. Instead of that she moaned and look lewdly the member of the parasite "Heh, trust me, this will be the beast and last thing than you will feel" said laughing the parasite "Are you sure than you want it inside of you?...hahaha, like you can say no, you cant even wait to give birth before being raped again, my little slut" when he end to say that he started to fondle her member against the womanhood of Evelen.

He do it for some time watching the lewd needed expression and pleads of Evelen until he start to get bored, "Ok i will grand your wish, but first i will take this you will don't need it anymore" he said as removed the backpack of Evelen. Then he lift her with her veins and started to impale his meat rod in the completely wet cunt of Evelen, as he does his member start to grow protuberance as it increase in shape until fill completely the hole, he start to increase the speed inserting it every time more deeper as he start to suck the milk of the breast of Evelin. "It feels so good rape a pregnant girl, i will get addicted. Maybe i will turn this baby into my personal pregnant fuck doll if is a cute female as you, of course" Said as he left to drink her milk and start to kiss her mouth, as some tentacles of her back with suck cups start to make his work in the ample breasts of the young girl and he grow an second appendage but more large than insert in her back hole than started to grow inside as the first one. Evelen can feels how the dicks of the parasite caress the creature inside of her and the he can feel how it helped to tight that part of her hole, increasing his pleasure.

The minutes passed and even when Evelen have reached her limit, but the hot of her body don't let her rest, the monster have insert her seed twice in the womb in use of her. Tired of use her decide to put an end to her misery and opened an space between the green female bodies, clearly Evelen can see how the plants sprout of the body filled with green dark root veins, the purple substance sprout from their breasts and cunts and her faces have a permanent lewd expression, the creature laid her in her place as from her veins little transparent fibres start to go through the skin of Evelen without harm her then the cups start to invade her breasts with green veins, she can feels how these produce a pleasure enough to bring her close her climax again, from the members of the creature happen the same making her have a even most amazing orgasm, than the cum creature one compared compared with this was nothing. She can feels how her life start to over as the thing than see are the root veins over her full start to inject the same substance and the laugh of the creature, the dark come to her and she cant hear or feel nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A harm sensation fills her cold body, she wonders herself if she have returned to the real word, she opens her clouded eyes and she note a little female sucking her breast, she noticed than she have a light cream green hair and even in the darkness she can note than the skin of the girl has a snow white tone. The green haired girl noticed than she was awake and raise her head looking her directly with her golden eyes. In that moment Evelen notice than she have nearly her same face and she was eating a root of her breast, with her little strength she saw than her full body was completely free of roots, also she have her thin body as she was not pregnant anymore and the room was completely empty, only with a hole in the wall were should be the parasite and his garden. The girl start to make cute babbling as she caress with her skin the body of Evelen in a lovely way, then she put her breast in front of Evelen, and she noted than it increased two sizes and started to leak a sweet and salty milk.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen moaned around the vine in her mouth as the plants' roots pulled her up into the air and closer to the parasite, more and more of the sweet-tasting aphrodisiac pouring down her throat as she sucked. More vines began to rub and caress at her body, as two others penetrated her pussy and ass. As the plants began to close around her, she was driven to the edge of madness by the vines, barely able to think. The parasite itself drew closer to her after a few minutes of being fucked and licked at her, playing with her sensitive breasts. She was almost surprised when it spoke to her, but her mind was too hazy to register true surprise... The surprise came when the thing pulled back the curtain to reveal the plant-like bodies of dozens of girls, seemingly alive but mindless, being used to feed the parasite. Ah... I have to get away from this thing, but... I guess I need someone to save me she thought as the thing began to taunt her. She took a long look at its huge cock as it rubbed her swollen belly, and the vine that had been using her pussy withdrew. She cried out in protest, but the parasite wasted no time in rubbing his thick, long member against her sopping cunt, teasing her. She bucked her hips at it, desperately trying to impale herself on it; part of her hazy, lust-crazed mind hoped someone would come along and save her so she could continue her game, the rest just wanted badly to be fucked by this thing.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of teasing, the thing finally plunging its cock into her. She cried out in pleasure as it filled her completely and began to grow, stretching her to her limits. The strange parasite began to suckle her breasts as he fucked her, the sensation of feeding him overwhelming. The vine pouring aphrodisiac down her throat removed itself as the parasite moved to kiss her, and she eagerly returned the kiss, no longer even a little bit opposed to becoming a part of his "collection." She gasped as suction cups took his place on her breasts, a steady stream of milk flowing into the plants. The parasite then somehow grew a second dick, and her eyes grew wide as it penetrated her ass; it was even more huge than the one in her pussy, and still grew. She cried out in pain as he pumped furiously into her, but quickly became accustomed to the feeling, her cries of pain turning into lewd moans. The creature filled her with its cum, making her long for her own release, but it seemed like the parasite was keeping her from reaching her peak somehow, just like the monster before. She began to grow tired as he fucked her for seemingly hours, begging him in a barely coherent way to make her cum. He ignored her pleas, filling her with his cum again, then gently laid her between two of the plant girls.

She trembled, babbling madly in her desire for climax, barely noticing the origin of the purple liquid that had gotten her into this situation. She felt the strange sensation of the plant fibers piercing her skin and entering her body, integrating her into the parasite. The suction cups forced thick veins into her nipples, causing a strange amount of pleasure to course through her; another thick vein entered into her pussy, finally driving her to a wild orgasm, causing her to scream loudly and thrash about in intense pleasure. She felt the veins pump her full of the strange liquid, preparing her to feed the parasite as she drifted into unconsciousness.

Some time later she awoke to the sensation of a small girl suckling at her breast. Her mind slowly began to clear, as she thought what's... what's going on here? How long have I been here, being fed on? Who is this girl? She noted that the girl actually looked very similar to her, besides the green hair. Is this... is she my daughter? It seemed quite possible, seeing as how she was no longer pregnant. The girl babbled like a baby as she began to gently caress Evelen's body, causing her to lean back against the wall of the cave and sigh, enjoying the attention thoroughly. She was still quite tired, after all. The girl then pushed her breasts up near Evelen's face, and Evelen noticed that they seemed to grow, from quite small to quite large, almost instantly, and to leak milk. Is she offering me a drink...? she thought, thinking it quite backwards, but she tentatively leaned forward and gently sucked on the girl's nipple, the sweet liquid flowing into her. She tried to pull the girl close against her, rubbing her back as she suckled.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen continue to drink the milk breast of her daughter, clearly she can taste a familiar flavour in it as her wounds start to heal and her strength to return to her injured body, when she start to touch the skin of her daughter she noticed than it was a little different very soft and elastic to be flesh. The green haired girl left to to babbling as little cute moans start to escape of her mouth.

She continue ironically to treat Evelen like a mother will feed her child until she make a loud moan and a big quantity of milk sprout out her breasts, after that they returned to their normal size,as she try to recover herself when she caress the head of her mother who now start to feel aroused.

Evelen 3/5 ap 4

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen drank eagerly from her daughter's breast, feeling her strength return as she did. It struck her that the girl's skin was really quite strange, having an elastic feel to it, but it was very soft and pleasant to the touch. The girl's breasts shrank to their normal, small size as she finished feeding Evelen, and she started to caress her head tenderly. Evelen pulled the girl close and held her tightly; she was becoming more and more aroused, but not so much so that she couldn't hold herself back. Hey now, can you talk? she asked the girl, though on second thought it seemed silly. Why would she know how to speak? Who would have taught her? Still, she stared into her daughter's golden eyes as she waited for a response.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her child curiosly heard the words of Evelin as it was the first time to saw someone speak,moving her hace to her right shoulder like wonder herself about what that mean, she even touch Evelen' cheeks and start blabling without stop trying to repeat the same sound of her mother until she nearly get it "ey ow, ca you alk?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... She's really like a child. A really strange half monster child, but still a child. She tried to get up slowly, a bit wobbly on her legs since she hadn't used them in a while. She looked around for her backpack and her spear, as she took hold of her daughter's hand. We're going to get out of here, okay? Need to try to find the exit to this place.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The half girl noticied than her mother want to stand up and happily she help her and with a smile giggled when her mother take her of her hand, Evelen legs were a little less wobbly as she was expecting, maybe it havent past to much time.

The green haired girl heard expectantly the new words and a little cute " okay"[b/] come from her mouth as she pull the hand of Evelen trying to guide her to the empty hole where was the plant the last time, there was her backpack and polearm close other things maybe of the others girls, but she cant see their bodies were should be. Her young child say the words than Evelen had said like trying to explaing something in vain.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmm... What is she trying to tell me? Evelen strapped on her backpack and picked up her spear, then looked around through the things left behind by the other girls the parasite had been feeding on, looking for something useful. Is there something you're trying to tell me? Can you show me? She picked up one of the things on the floor and held it out to her daughter, repeating show me? as if trying to teach the girl what "showing" was.