What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen take her belongships and look in the pile of thing for something than she could use, there were some rotten rations, a few classic heart necklances with photos, some rusty coins, shining useless stones stackabled like if someone was playing with them, a dark box with a numeration padlock, a pair of old shoes, three old empty backpack and a broken silver ring close some useless ragged pieces of clothes and armors.

The little girl try with all her might to make her mother proud, trying to repeat all the difficult words. Then she tried to make her monster child learn the word show me she touched her little head as her eyes open completely like she was remembering something " Key, need 4 " said the green haired girl with a diferent femenine voice as she starting to drop tears of her eyes. At the moment she take box and put the combination, inside was a blue gemstone with a shape than show than goes inside something.

The girl return to the normality with a little headache but jumping happily as she repeat the word key

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hm... Nothing of any use thought Evelen, though the little heart-shaped lockets made her a bit sad as she thought of the other girls, all of them gone. The strange new voice that came out of her daughter took her aback for a moment, as did the way she handled the lock on the box. Still, she got what looked like a key made out of a gemstone. Evelen put the gem in her pack and hugged the girl. Good girl she said, stroking her daughter's long green hair. She pulled back for a moment and thought. You need a name, don't you? Yeah... I think your name is... she paused, looking into the girl's eyes for a brief while before saying your name is Suzanne. She nodded, and then looked around to see what paths were available to her.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The green haired girl lend the key and noticed amazed how her mother used her backpack to after that hug her daughter and stroke her hair, she started to giggle blushed, she certainly loved the moment when she feels the warm body of her lovely mother. Evelen decided to put her a name "Suzanne", at the start she don't know what was trying to say her mother and Evelen repeat it this time touching her, Suzanne nodded and repeat it some times smiling, as she noticed than that was her name and not other word.

Evelen look around and saw than she can continue the tunnel path or try to fit inside the tunnel were was the plants, as she look again to her daughter she was with backpack on her shoulders filled with some things than were in the floor playing to imitate her mother.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled as Suzanne imitated her. I wonder how this is going to work when we have to fight... she thought, a little worried that she would have trouble protecting her little girl. Then again, maybe she can fight on her own. That might be why I'm here, and not back in the real world staring at a game over screen. She took Suzanne by the hand, steadied her spear, and tried to squeeze through the path where the parasite had been. Maybe it's just gone somewhere else. If so, I'm going to find it and kick its ass.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The hole was so small than Evelen must crawl, but at least the little hole was short and after some little feets she was in the other side, as she crawl on the tunnel she noticed only dry dead roots and also on when she reach the other side, even some were failing when she passed.

It was a deep dark tunnel,Evelen nearly can saw nothing in this dark place, she can hear drops falling on the floor, in an interesting way Suzanne dont have problems to take her hand.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... I can't see at all. Something's dripping from the ceiling near me. Do I keep going, or do I go back? She took a few tentative steps forward, holding tightly to Suzanne's hand and tapping in front of herself with her spear. I hope there's light soon, but I don't see any even off into the distance. Maybe I should have just kept going the way I was going...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sudenly she feel how the little girl pull of her hand as she said "Suzanne, Suzanne show me!" like if she try to guide her again. Evelen noted than the eyes of Suzanne bright on the dark with a golden grow.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Ohhh, you can see in the dark. Well, lead me forward Evelen said, allowing Suzanne to lead her forward by the hand. I wonder what else she got from her daddy.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

They walked slowly like Suzanne know than her mother cant see here, they walked some time until Suzanne left the hand of her mother and Evelen try to find the bright eyes of her daughter until she spot the eyes below her "show me" she said as Evelen can heard something metalic.

With caution Suzanne lend the object to her, Evelen take it close her eyes, it was a oil lamp. Evelen take her time trying to turn it on and when she do it the flame blind Suzanne who make a scream as her hands try to protect her eyes and start to cry.

Now with the lamp Evelen saw below her a male skeleton with an old broken armor and rusty sword, also she can saw three paths one with spider webs, another with a lake with weird water and other normal.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'm sorry Evelen said, hugging her daughter as she put the lamp carefully on the ground. She shielded the girl from the light, gently stroking her hair until her eyes adjusted to the brightness. When the girl could stand the light, Evelen looked around at her choices, and pondered. Hmmm... The one path looks like it might be infested with spiders. The middle path, who knows what's in that lake? The other path seems normal enough... Where do I go? Apparently I need four keys, so maybe I'll have to go down each path eventually. Still, the normal one is probably best for now. She picked up the lamp and headed down the normal-looking path, Suzanne in tow.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne left to sob with the time in the hands of her mother, after that incident Evelen choice the normal path, they walked for minutes but still Suzanne maintain her distance of the lamp cover herself with the body of Evelen.

They spot some ruins,but the most weird was than there was also an old house. Looking to the left she can saw than the path continued

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Now why would there be a house here? Might as well see if there's anyone around. Alright Suzanne, stay close behind me. Evelen walked slowly towards the old house, taking a peek into the windows to see if there were anything or anyone there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne nod and go behind her mother thanks to her body mimic without know what she try to say at the start.With caution Evelen check inside the house using the window, she can note than nobody had used it in a long time, inside she can saw a bed close a library, also there was a chest of drawers, a pair of chairs close a desk and a box.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, looks like it's safe Evelen said, and she moved around to open the door, wanting to check the house for useful items, especially the chest of drawers and the box.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen went inside the house and even the door fall on her. Both start to sneeze with the dust of years,she put the lamp over the desk and started to loot the room. Suzanne look her and decide to help her and go closer the...bed touching the sheet of the bed. She then get bored after jump a time over the bed and decide to look what more to do.

Meanwhile Evelen open the chest of drawers there were a diary and some notebooks a silver ring and a picture of a young couple, the girl have a heart sharped locked and both have a silver ring on their hands, before she start to read the diary she heard the scream of Suzanne, she try to look what happened and only can saw when her daughter is eaten by the old box. The noise of the girl alerted something behind the house and some tentacles started to sproud behind the bed.

----------------------------

Evelen (5/5) ap 0
Suzanne (3/3) ap 0 (inside the box)

Mimic 3/3
Tentacle mass 4/4

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen felt a bit melancholy searching through the chest of drawers; the items were all so personal. She smiled watching her child jump up and down on the bed, despite the dust it sent spreading out over the room. When she heard the girl scream, she turned abruptly. What in the...? Suzanne! she screamed, dropping everything and grabbing her spear, stabbing at the tentacles that were sprouting from behind the bed. She wasn't sure why, but for some reason she had become incredibly attached to Suzanne, and really wanted to save her from what she assumed to be a mimic.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen vs tenta
2 vs 8
17 vs 13

Suzanne
???

Evelen tried to hit the creature but this moved so fast than even his counter miss when he go out the bed reaching the other side.

At the same time the box start to move like two cats were fighting inside, Evelen can only ear some fighting shout
---------------------------------

Evelen 5 5
Suzanne ??
Tentacle spawn 4 4
box ??

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Why do all the enemies move so fast? Evelen muttered as she barely dodged the tentacle monster's attack. She set her feet and waited, watching the movements of the tentacles before lunging at one of them, swiping at it with the tip of her spear.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen
8 vs 18
18 vs 9
Suzanne
---
sigh... next turn
5 vs 14
19 vs 4 counter
-suzane

She focused completely on her foe dont paying attention of how the box was jumping, she noticed how the creature lauch his attack and easily evade it, then the creature repeat the same attack and easily she counter slash it in the air.

--------------------------
Evelen 5/5
Tentacle Swarm 3/4

???

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Her slash missed, but Evelen was able to properly counter the tentacles when they attacked her. All the other noise in the room seemed to fade away as she focused in on the tentacles, and she stabbed at them cautiously, more intent on avoiding being grabbed by them than on hitting them.