What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

What is this? She dodged me like I was standing still. And she can shoot webs? Evelen tried to slash at the succubus again with the tip of her spear, but she was already beginning to suspect that she was far, far less than level 5. She felt like a level 1.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen try to hit her but the web make it imposible, she then heard a crack as her dress start to break showing her breasts, the creature giggled and move her polearm away with her finger like if it was just a useless toy and put her hand oved the breasts of Evelen front it a rope apear and she started to get tied, but they dont limit her moves only increase her pleasure as they fit her body and move like if they were a rope living dress, making her feel good, then she feel some string in her breasts and now exited clitoris, she look two gold rings with little bells on her breasts with little tear drops of blood.

how they feel little one? do you want more, she move her hand and the ropes press the erogenous points of Evelen.

Evelen 4 ap 4 (-5)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The web makes it impossible for her to move properly, feels the crack of the succubus' whip along her breasts as her dress simply tears apart. The demon deflected her attempt at fighting back with a single finger, taunting her as ropes flew out to tie tightly around her body. The ropes aren't restrictive, though; they are only there to stimulate her, and they were doing a fair job of it. She felt a sharp sting of pain, and looked down to see her nipples pierced with little gold rings, tiny bells on them that would ring whenever she moved, small trickles of blood running down her breasts. She began to moan as the succubus pressed the ropes into her erogenous zones, but she still tried her best to stab at the succubus.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen try to stab her but it cant pass over the leather clothes of the sucubuss, she just ignore it as make a little move and a little ring fly in front of her slowly toward her clitoris, she try to move away but cant do it for the web and her desire to feel it and then a painful and pleasurable feeling fill her body making her arch her back.

Her three rings are united by a little string of the rope and every move make her move the rings at the same time.

The humanoid get more closed and the polearm make a cut in her leather suit, she just laught as disapeard and appear with her speed behind the girl. Just give up, i even let you touch me with your useless thing, i know you want it.

Evelen can feel a warm object between her legs, she looks bellow and saw a big penies, fondling her neithers as the creature lick and kiss her neck.

Evelen 3/6 ap 7 (-6)

DFS 27

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen tried to cut the succubus, but she moved out of the way so easily... She saw a little gold ring floating slowly toward her clit, and tried to squirm against the web to get away from it, but it followed her movements, and she felt a sharp stabbing pain as the thing pierced her swollen bud. She yelled out in pain, but it began to feel a bit pleasurable, as blood dripped down into her already soaking pussy. A little bit of rope connected all three of the rings and pulled taut, causing the bells to ring and sending a surge of pain and pleasure through her body. She stabbed in desperation at the succubus, and managed to put a cut on her clothing. Still, the succubus was suddenly behind her in the blink of an eye, as if she had simply allowed Evelen to hit her. The succubus whispered in her ear, taunting her, telling her to give in. She felt something rub up against the inside of her legs, and looked down to see one of the largest cocks she had ever seen. Her legs trembled as the ropes writhed around on her body, pressing against her breasts and cunt. With each breath she took, the little bells on her piercings rang as a little of her honey dripped from her pussy onto the succubus' dick as she kissed at her neck... She dropped her spear. Please she whispered, I need it...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sucubuss make a evil grind when Evelen let fall her weapon, she continued caressing her body hm?.. what do you said you need? she whisper and giggled, Evelen repeat it in a more lewd way but this is only for my slaves, do you still want it? The demon said as increase her moves and her hands started to fondle gently Evelen's breasts, making the other ring move to producing more pain and pleasure into the girl and she accepted. Wise choice slave, is great that you know your place without i had to beat you she laugh and stop to touch her and move to take the polearm of the floor, i will make you a gift with this junk. as if were paper she bend the point until was completely useless, she speak in a unknown language and the spear bright in a dark light, then she pointed the rags of Evelen clothes and the wbe in her body, all were shining and in a blink they fused and turn into 5 round objects than put on the body of the new slave, they were four dark shackles and a collar with a chain, also were two little rags of leather over her upper thigh part.

Now, put yourself into your four. Evelen dont end to hear the new instruction when she was now over her knees and hands without know why, the sucubuss sit over her back and said "this gift will remain with you forever, they cant be broken and will make you obey me in the instant, she said with a grind and a lewd voice as she fondle the rear of her mount and with her magic move the rope making the bells ring and the body of Evelen arch "now very slowly take me to my throne, slave. and make it in your four" Evelen dont know if was the magic or only she accepted, she crawl as the sucubuss move her ropes and laughing started to insert the base of her whip in the rear of the poor girl, every time than she stopped she received a strong slap on the bottom move slave, move it was a big torture reach the place and she cant move faster, even when she want to increase the speed, after a pair of minutes she was inside the room get, she cant had the time to look around as she proceed with her task, she go over the body of a male and a woman who were moaning tied and the girl had vibrators on her two holes and breasts, as the man had a leather collar in his really hard meat rod that avoid the freedom of his seed, stop looking and proceed slutty slave she whisper to her ear who get damped with a lick of the girl, she after all that was in front of the throne completely filled in sweat, she had leave a trial of her juices over the floor, even over the other two slaves.

The demon get up and sit in her throne. You are a useless mount she said as used her whip to hit the back and rear of Evelen, now who will clean all that mess she hit her again as she make a vile smile, ask me an apologize now slave or i will dont use you, the noise of the whip echoed the room more times until Evelen end to apologize, for some reason she make it slow and large as she was enjoying the hits of the whip. You also need to train your manners with your new mistress, she receive a last and hard hit and then her mistress give her a new command, now pleasure my member with only your mouth and tongue in that until make me come, you had only 5 minutes to do it the evil mistress make a snap with her fingers and the ropes started to move again as a little dildo get inside Evelen rear than pump inside her automatically, the creature played with her body with a sadist expression, make her suffer the whole time, even if she tried to bite her, her hard but soft skin will avoid any hurt, the time nearly passed and Evelen made it now let it in the mouth until a said you to swallow it, dont dare to split or let fall any drop in the floor or you will dont get your reward Evelen put her hands to avoid make her mistress angry and a large amount of um fill her mouth, some of it fall in her hands. Now taste it, this is the flavour of the seed of your mistress, dont dare to forget it slave, now swallow it slowly and eat it all. She ended expecting to be raped by the large thing than remain like if it had still full of the delicious cum, but her Mistress had other plans Now make me come with your breasts, make it in more of 5 minutes, if you make me come before i will dont use your dirt cunt Evelen tried to make it bad at the start receive another whip as the mistress said her to make it better, for some reason she was really turn on after drink the cum, her mind was dizzy and her full body started to be very sensible as any other erogenous part, she feels hoe her skin meld by the touch of the rope, even the floor make her feel good, she only wished to feel the pleasure of the massive member inside her, this make her increase the speed and make her mistress cum over her covering her skin and face dummy slave, now clean all that mess with your tongue, Yes mistress she said and started to lick the cum as if was her favorite thing over the world, and when she finish she continued to clean the body of her mistress without she had order it hah well done, looks like i dont need to talk you anymore, i was starting to feel tired of doing it Evelen then crawl in her four with her mistress over her until a place where were some chains and the demon get up as also Evelen, the shackles fused with the chains and she get lifted in the air.
(OCC: First part)

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I... I need your dick inside me Evelen said, almost at a whisper. The succubus replied by telling her that her cock was only for her slaves... She felt the demon gently caress her breasts, ringing the bells and causing gentle tugs on her clit ring, sending stabs of both pain and pleasure running through her body. I'll... I'll do it. I'll be your slave she said, after a short while of being pleasured in this way. The succubus promised her a gift, and quickly made her spear and the webbing she had been trapped in into strange black shackles, which attached themselves to her wrists and ankles, and a collar with a chain leash that fit snugly around her neck.

Evelen heard the demon's order, and was instantly on her hands and knees. She cringed a little when her predicament was explained to her, but still... Part of her wanted it. The succubus sat heavily on her back and rubbed at her ass, magically moving her rope; the bells rang as she arched her back in a mix of pleasure and pain. She heard the succubus order her to give her a ride to her throne, and stuttered y...yes, mistress. The demon continued to manipulate her rope as she crawled slowly towards the throne in the next room, and inserted the handle of her whip into Evelen's ass, the thing trailing out of her like a long, thin tail. Every so often she would have to stop, panting to catch her breath as she carried her new mistress, and the demon would spank her hard when she did. After several minutes she finally got to the next room, and became badly distracted by the scene in front of her; she had to crawl over a young couple who had been tied together, both being sexually tortured. With some effort she crawled over them, leaving a trail of her love juices over them and the floor. Finally she got to the throne, covered in sweat.

The demon finally got off her, pulling the whip out of her ass, and sat on the throne. Evelen cried out as she lashed her back and ass with the whip, staring at the ground. The succubus demanded that she apologize for making a mess, and whipped her until she finished. The whip left painful red welts all over her back and ass, but somehow she was beginning to enjoy the pain... She made her apology take quite some time. The succubus gave her one last hard lash, and a moan escaped her. Then the demon ordered her to suck her cock, giving her a time limit to do it. Yes mistress she said as she crawled towards the woman on her hands and knees. She sat up on her knees and began to lick up and down the hard shaft, holding her arms behind her back as the ropes around her formed into a dildo and pushed into her ass, pounding her hard. She groaned with pain as her rear was violated, as she moved up and kissed the head of her mistress's cock before taking it into her mouth and flicking at it rapidly with her tongue. I have to... make this fast... She bobbed her head up and down on the throbbing member, gagging as it hit the back of her throat. Still, she began to adjust as the time limit approached, and finally she felt the thing begin to throb a little faster... The demon ordered her not to let any reach the floor, and not to swallow until ordered, so she brought her hands from behind her back and cupped them below her mouth. Soon she felt thick, sticky globs of cum shoot onto her tongue and the back of her throat, filling her mouth too full; some of it dribbled down her chin and dripped slowly into her cupped hands. She swirled it around in her mouth, savoring the salty taste before slowly swallowing it and lapping up the cum that had fallen into her hands.

She stared at her mistress's still-hard dick, waiting and expecting that the demon would fuck her with it, letting out brief moans as the ropes continued to pound her ass. Then the succubus ordered her to get her off with her breasts, and to take a while doing it. Yes, mistress. She crawled up closer and lifted her breasts over the dick, pulling on her clit ring and sending more pain and pleasure through her as she maneuvered so that the rope connecting her breasts was behind the member. She squeezed her ample orbs around the cock and began to rub up and down, slowly at first, trying not to pleasure the succubus too quickly. Her new mistress whipped her again, demanding that she do a better job, and she picked up the pace, her bells ringing each time she pumped her breasts around the meaty length, the rope pulled tight and tugging painfully at her clit as the rope dildo assaulted her. She moaned lewdly as she stared down at the throbbing member between her tits, the pain and the pleasure of it mixed up, perhaps becoming the same thing in her mind. Her entire body felt incredibly sensitive, the ropes rubbing against her, her knees scraping the floor... Finally the succubus came, more thick ropes of cum shooting onto her face and breasts. The demon ordered her to clean herself, and she enthusiastically replied yes mistress and lapped the cum off her breasts, wiping it off her face with a finger and sucking it off. She then took her mistress's dick into her mouth, cleaning it of the excess cum. She got on all fours again and her mistress sat on her, pointing out where to take her. She crawled along to a place with chains along the wall, and the demon got up and pulled her up, and her shackles attached to the chains, which began to lift her up in the air. Please mistress, I've been good, please fuck me with your massive cock!

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Silent my slave, i will decide when use it she whip her two times and said You had been a nice slave, your mistress will give you your reward The demon started to fondle her body caressing her breasts and making the rings move without stop, the bells sounds get mixed with the lewd moans of Evelen, making a wonderful rhythm for the hears of the sucubuss turn her on and make her shaft hard and ready to went inside her slave, but something call the attention of the mistress. Behind the ears of Evelen a pair of dark marks had appeared. i cant believe, hahaha, i was looking for someone like you for years, at least i found how could you help your mistress The evil creature hugged the body of Evelen, her head caress the bloody back of her slave, oohhh yes, i will turn you into your true self, i will be unstoppable, i nearly can imagine the pleasures and power than i will earn with you. She take the blood os Evelen and started to form a symbol in Evelen's belly close her honey hole, then she add her own blood in the mix and start to talk in a weird and scary language, the symbol shined with a red bright and disappear as went inside Evelen, she had a warm and painful feeling inside her whole body, making her scream in agony, she started to feel a connection toward her mistress, something was not right and it was just started, she was with a vile smile in her face as speak with her sensual voice Heh...Now i will use you and when i finish with you... She went behind her victim and started to penetrate her with her big rod, Evelen's hole was very little to make it fit, the pain reach her again as by the force the big member passed by her wet hole, making her scream more and for some reason moan without stop until the pain vanished leaving only full pleasure, the evil member was even breaking her soul, making loss the little of resistance than she still had hidden in the deepest part of her mind.

For many minutes was used, until the first warm liquid get inside her womb, she had never feeled something like that, her entire being was getting drenched by the evil scence of the creature, without noticed the marks behind her ears were growing and also started to appear in her limbs and behind her breast More, more, give me more mistress. The girl scream the more loud than she could, soon other torrent went inside her, her belly as like a 7 month pregnant girl, then she feels a little pair of fangs in her mouth, her ears were a little more pointed and her eyes and hair started to change of color, as something was pressing her forearm, the lines were more evident now, with a dark purple tone. Two more and you will be completely mine for all the eternity The sucubuss smiled as she said it and increased the speed, the sound of the bells were so much than the slaves roll around with the painful noise, some ropes even started to crack by the intensity of the pair and the demon started to lick the wounded back of her slave until the moment come and Evelen come with her mistress again, her skin started to turn into a light blue, her hair was turned into red orange and her eyes were now green-yellow, her body was getting more perfect and she feels something growing in her rear, as her clitoris was growing, even her voice was more erotic and perfect. Just a little more and you will be even less than the lowest lesser demon or a slave, even the humans will use you like a cumdrump, not only that even when i leave you near dead you will be completely loyal to me and just will wish more punishment. Evelen want to had fear and struggle, but her full body want more and just accepted her fate with a yes mistress, and she continued moaning and screaming, showing to the world her horny state.

Her mistress then start the last part of the rite, she was feeding herself with the remaining of the soul of Evelen tainted her completely, was a complete state of blindness her new lewd moans erased the sound of the bells and all the slaves were in their peaks hearing the beautiful tone of the new demon than was closed to born im not only your mistress, im all for you, even your live is nothing compared with one of my commands, your live not mean ANYTHING FROM NOW ON!!! ahhhhh a last potent stream of cum, more bigger than the other fused filled the new body, looking that her precious seed fall on the floor she used the other hole instead, as the ropes tied the honey hole of Evelen avoiding that the sweet cum dont fall in the floor, the rear hole was not big enough but she just press it until going inside making to her slave even a wound, dark blood fall on the floor as the seed go through all her digestive conduct until her mouth. Close your mouth slave, dont let it drop Evelen close her mouth and the liquid fill it and even some drops get out her nose.

She Cum and could feel that her full body was changed, the food now was useless for her, she only could feed from the souls of the mortals, two little horns were in her forehead, a lovely demon tail get out her rear, she was more beautiful than any woman even whit the full body filled of cum, all the colors get completely into her new being as the memories of the past started to banishing, leaving a empty room for her mistress loyalty, the symbol that was inside her avoiding than she earn power using her food and sending nearly all to her mistress and just stay with the leftovers, then as last a potent feeling appear and two little wings appear behind her as also a large dick in her neither, but was not so big compared to her mistress, this member could appear and disappear when she want and she remain in the chains for a day filled with cum. Her live was like her mistress said, she was used by even the slaves and give birth to a sane pair of twins from the cum of her mistress a incubus and a little cute sucubuss, they never look her as a mother and only obey the mistress, Evelen dont get sad as she loved her live full of sex, giving birth to the army of the mistress and giving her unlimited power by the mark of the rite, the sucubuss rules a full continent until she get bored and just look how the humans fight between others and her children ight between them, as she rape her harem, but Evelen dont was there she was in the deepest of the temple dungeon alone with a bunch of monsters making her happy for all the eternity.

------------------------------------------

The vision started to get dark and then she was with her old body once again in the machine as her mind get clearly and normal again, even when she will remember all, she was very excited, maybe was a bug or just it was natural

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen felt the harsh lash of the whip against her back, little trickles of blood running down and dripping onto the floor. She almost wanted more, but the succubus soon began to fondle and caress her body, paying close attention to her breasts. The bells rang constantly as the rope tugged nicely on her nipples and clit, and she moaned lewdly with the pain and pleasure. She heard her mistress tell her that she had been looking for a girl like her, that she could be helpful, all the while hugging her from behind and rubbing her head against her bleeding back. I want... to be helpful to mistress she said as the demon moved around and began to draw a strange circle in Evelen's blood on her belly, and then mixed in her own blood while reciting an incantation in an ancient and evil-sounding language. The symbol slowly sank into her, spreading an intensely painful feeling throughout her body, and she screamed loudly in her agony, tears welling up in her eyes. The pain began to subside as the demon promised to use her, and she said thank you, mistress. She cried out in pain again as she felt the demon's much too large cock penetrate her in a single motion, screaming with each thrust, her breasts heaving and ringing the bells. After a few minutes the pain melted away, and she began to moan lewdly again. Or maybe the pain hadn't melted away, maybe she had just fully accepted it and felt it now as pleasure. For a number of minutes she was pounded in this way, until finally she felt a rush of cum filling her womb, her belly bloating with just a single load.

More, more, give me more mistress! she yelled at the top of her lungs, and the succubus complied happily, not ceasing to pound into her. Her body rocked, the chains that held her to the wall rattling as she was forced forward by the power of her mistress's thrusts, and then back again. It only took a few more minutes of rough fucking before another burst of cum filled her, her belly distending with the volume of cum as if she was quite pregnant. She could feel her body changing as the spunk was pumped into it, and she felt her canines elongate and form into fangs, as her ears pull back into points. She heard the succubus proclaim that with just two more cumshots she would be hers for eternity. Please, fuck me, fill me with your cum! Make me mistress's! she shouted, as the succubus picked up the pace and fucked her with an inhuman speed. Somehow Evelen had been unable to cum yet, and her body ached in need of release, and she was desperate to cum for her mistress. The bells rang loudly and constantly as she was fucked, her body heaving with each powerful thrust. She arched her back intentionally, pulling the rope taut and tugging hard on her nipples and clit, by now the pain completely pleasurable to her. She felt the demon lick her back, lapping at the bloody wounds she had made with her whip, and she moaned lewdly at the sensation of her mistress feeding on her blood pleasurable in some deep recess of her mind. The demon unleashed another flood of her evil seed inside Evelen's womb, and the girl cried out as she was filled, the feeling finally pushing her over the edge into the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she arched her back as much as was possible, pulling at her nipples and clit until small trickles of blood ran down her stomach and into her overflowing pussy. Her wild screams of pleasure filled the room as her body changed further; her skin began to turn light blue, her hair an orange-red. She felt an intense pressure at her tailbone, and her clit began to grow longer and thicker, despite its being pierced. Somehow her voice was also changing, the pitch of her moans and screams becoming perfectly melodic and erotic. Her belly was now extremely distended, and she looked more pregnant than Celesta had when Evelen had rescued her from the plant. She heard her mistress's words, and yelled out yes mistress, fill me with your cum again! Make me into a cumdumpster for mistress and her slaves!

She had completely given in, and her body writhed in pleasure as the demon ravaged her, eating her soul and breaking her. Her beautiful, lewd moans completely drowned out the ringing of the bells as she twitched back and side to side, tugging hard at her nipples and enlarged clit as the demon's huge cock pistoned in and out of her at impossible speeds. She heard the succubus, and yelled in response mistress is my everything! crying out in joy as the demon pulled out of her and thrust her huge member deeply into her ass, the ropes forming a plug to keep the wonderful, warm cum inside her. The enormous cock tore her asshole, and dark blood ran down the insides of her legs as her mistress came powerfully. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before, as the spunk exploded up through her colon and intestines, continuing on in a steady stream up through her stomach and then her throat until it starting shooting out of her mouth in a torrent. Her mistress didn't really need to order her to close her mouth; she couldn't let the wonderful, tasty cum escape. Still, it leaked out her nose and down her face as her insides were violated and distorted by the powerful stream. The unique feeling drove her to another intense orgasm, as her body changed drastically. Small, cute horns exploded from her forehead, trickles of blood running down her face to mix with her mistress's cum, as a spaded tail burst from her rear end. Wings burst from her back, and looking down she could see that her pierced clit had become much longer and thicker, until it was a dick much like her mistress's, but smaller. She resisted the urge to moan as the succubus pulled out of her torn ass and was replaced by another plug of ropes, her body completely full from her mouth to her asshole. She was hoisted by the chains for a day, plugged full of cum, the salty taste filling her mouth. She savored being so full, especially as her immensely distended belly naturally pulled the rope tight, a constant, wonderful pain emanating from her pierced nipples and dick.

Evelen became pregnant with twins, but that didn't stop her from being used by all of the mistress's slaves, male and female, day and night. Occasionally her mistress would deign to use her, and that made her very happy. She gave birth to a beautiful little succubus and an incubus, both of whom disdained her and loved only her mistress, but she accepted that happily. Mistress is my everything. She was constantly pregnant, and birthed an immense army of monsters for the succubus, allowing her to conquer an entire continent. Finally, after many years of service to her mistress, she was locked in the lowest part of the dungeon, monsters raping her every hour of the day and night. She couldn't have been happier.

She found herself sitting back in the EGG, intensely excited by the experience. That was... amazing... she thought. You can enter your own monsters and everything, so that's... there's an infinite number of experiences to have like that... wow... But something was missing from it. She looked at the options and thought I think I would miss cuddling too much as she pressed "Continue Game," expecting to wake up in Celesta's arms.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen return to the menu and then select continue, all get dark and she just wake up, she was in the dark room for childrens, all the lamps were turn off to avoid any fire, she was still on the arms of her beloved slave, yes...more...mistress...zzz she said in a low voice still sleeping, with a little of salive droping from her mouth as she hud and caress Evelen´s body, she heard noises upstair and soon the trap door open, from there Teresa appear in her usual clothes, she started to clean the house and decide what to do for dinner, Evelen was still tired and rest a little more until the voice of her daughter call her attention.

Mama, good morning. Mama want to sleep more? Suzanne get over the bed and hug her Suzanne prepared Mama´s food she said giggling and wait for her mother to wake up, she had 2 little bandages on her fingers.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled as she tenderly wiped the drool from Celesta's mouth, laying happily in her arms while Teresa and Suzanne went to work. Finally she heard her daughter, and replied no, mama wants to try her daughter's cooking, and she gave Celesta a kiss on the forehead and shook her gently. It's time to wake up, sleepyhead.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

yawwwn yes...Mistress she say still sleeping and sit on the bed with her eyes still closed, for a moment she stay there mumbling until she smell the breakfast and then she get up and walk wobbly direct to the wall close the door,but thanks to her massive breasts avoid part of the impact to her face, the hit make her fall and she wake up touching her breasts and back of her head ouchhh, where?... oh, my head

Then they went to the kitchen, illuminated by the oil lamp. Evelen saw a plate of many diferent fruits sliced in little pieces with the form of some kind of abstract little bunnies combined with sweet seeds, there was also a glass of milk and weird bread with funny shapes with weird jam. The taste was not special and she can saw two little knife broken whit a little of blood and some slices in the desk. Her daughter wait her opinion, just then she drink the sweet milk and she noted that a little arousal born inside her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen laughed at Celesta as she sleep-walked right into the wall. You're so silly, Celesta. She saw the breakfast that Suzanne had made for her and smiled. It was very simple food, and the taste was nothing spectacular, but it was made with love. Mama loves it she said, patting the girl's head, and took a drink of the milk. It tasted really good... and somehow she was starting to become aroused. She thought little of it, and continued on with her breakfast.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta sit in the table that dont happen usually i was dreaming... a really nice dream, that's all the plant girl said ashamed trying to make a excuse. Teresa end to put the table, they were great dishes, as Suzanne hug her mother after hear her approval. I will teach her to cook later, unless you want to do it Evelen, also she make all alone even i dont saw when she separed the milk of the slik. i m nearly cured, maybe i will be ready tomorrow, so maybe we must prepare all for our trip Said Teresa proud of the little one as she sit to eat . Evelen then think about the cow girl to take then with them, but maybe she must leave her here.

Then when they nearly finish to eat they heard some knocks on the door of entrance of the house, all had caution and prepared themselves just in case.
hey miss Evelen open the door, its Darius. Are you in home? the voice of the young man calm then and let him pass. He stay looking a moment on Evelen "i cant believe it, you can use clothes, you look so good on them" too He said acting like surprised but all know than he was joking.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright. We'll need to learn up what we can before then. When Darius knocked on the door she let him in and said surprising, right? and gave the young man a hug. So what brings you here?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I just come here like i had promise the last time, also to see if all of you are alright, as i had finished my last mission. Said in a formal way, as he look around the house, trying to dont loss his restrain again in the arms of Evelen. can i pass?

After pass or not he will continued after salute all the others girls. Looks like you had made this place your home, what will you do now?.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen allowed the young man to pass and greet the others, and pondered his question. Well, first we're going to go to their hometown and find their mother's grave. After that... Maybe we will live here. It's not a bad house, really.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Its nice to heard that. The young man take a breath and continued the truth is that i found where is the other key and maybe is a good idea not look for it. Darius cant hide his surprise he was expecting that Evelen was more an adventurer kind than a house woman

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Oh? And where is the key? And, would you happen to know anything about their hometown?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The leader of one of the biggest house of slaves of Ymull had it, looks like he take it from a victim, maybe you should forget all this and just pass your days in this house. Maybe i could know, which is the name of your town Miss Teresa

It was named Faiyum, had you heard of it?

Darius take a time and said i dont had to much info about that town, it must be the small one close the capital, there must be only poor people who can enter in the big city by now

Teresa sit in the bed and take a time to recover herself as she look to the floor, then Celesta decide to whisper to Evelen and Darius in secret My sister decide to turn into a treasure hunter to save the town