What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen grinned at Celesta's words, and they all ate dinner together before the four went back to the house. Evelen whispered to the plant girl you have to be able to best serve your mistress, by helping to insure that everyone gets back safe and sound. We'll have plenty of time later. She pondered their skill level, and felt a little bit inadequate. They had lost and suffered severe close calls in the castle, and surely it wouldn't get easier from here. Still, her daughter was better able to use her magic now, and Celesta would soon be able to use ranged weaponry, which would hopefully help keep her safe while Evelen fought close up; she felt like she had gotten better at defense. Still, I have no way of knowing what's ahead.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The cow girl bow and whish then a safe return, she wait a minute and close with lock the door then take out the maid outfit and fall on the floor still with only the maid hat, silk gloves and thighs, she laid there and start to remember that night as she masturbate herself mistress please commmback safe, i, i need you aahhhnn

As they returned the plant girl nodded with her new bow in hand i will train all the night if needed to learn to use this bow Then all prepare all to the trip, Teresa maked 12 rations and give them to Evelen, then she start to make a clothe to her sister.

Suzanne just use her crystal magic outside the house, until Teresa ask for her help to end the clothes at time.

All was ready and Evelen still had 2 hours before go to sleep.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It was hectic, preparing for their departure. When everything was finally ready, she had a few hours left to sleep, and she took the opportunity to rest, reasoning that she would need it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen sleep with the sound of Celesta still training. She wake up and saw her sleeping on the floor with her bloody fingers still on the bow, she then saw the target with 5 arrows in it. It was weird that the big sister was still sleeping so she then go upstair, there were the two sleeping on the bed with the backpack of Suzanne full and it look as new, looks like Suzanne train until be able to use her magic in backpacks too.Evelen was completely wake up, she certainly will had more of an hour before the others get up.

Celesta had learned archery expertise lv 0

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled at the cute scene of the other three sleeping, and pondered what to do. She settled on going to give Mitsuko one last goodbye, and to tell her to make sure to keep the house in order for when they returned. Because they would return. No matter what.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen went then to the house of Mitsuko, the door was closed and she saw the clothes of the cow girl on the floor with and milk and Mitsuko´s juices close them, she throught the worse and started to hit the dor until saw the head of the cow girl on the window Mistress? She then opened the door and her mistress saw her naked except by the maid headband, silk white gauntleds and white thighs, her neithers were drenched with her honey. She clean her eyes and said with a bow Good Mmmmoorning, Mistress, can i help you?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen tried to pay no attention to the fact that the cow girl was drenched in her own love juices and said I just came to say that we were going on a trip, the four of us. I just wanted to tell you to make sure to keep everything in order here for when we come back. She hugged Mitsuko tightly and said I'll be looking forward to getting back to you.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The cow girl totaly wake up, she look to the floor as she wishper again? without Evelen heard it, the hug of Evelen just make it worse, but she return the hug with a passionated kiss in the mouth of her mistress This slave... will always wait you... my mistress, please, come back the cow girl said with a smile than hide her pain.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen was a little surprised at the reaction, but happily returned the kiss, locked in the cow girl's embrace for a while before breaking it off. I'll come back to you, with all of my strength. No matter what happens, know that I love you, and that you're a wonderful slave. She waved as she walked back to the house, as the others would surely be waking up in a bit. Maybe she could start on breakfast, though she had never been good with that sort of thing.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I love you too mistress the girl moved her tail as she waved her hand meanwhile the lamp´s light dissapear in the darkness.

Evelen then reached her house, she look the food and tryied to make a breakfast with the weird fruits and other things, it was not so good as Teresa or Mitsuko cooking level, but it was enought, she ended and the classic morning noises started, first Teresa and Suzanne go down the stairs, the bid sister get surprised looking than Evelen had finished to eat. Im surprised, you was not able to sleep Evelen? Teresa help her to clean the table and then started to make the breakfast for the others. Suzanne come close her mom with a big shirt of Sofia Mama put it on, Suzanne will make something amazing The little girl then touch the body of her mother and then use her magic, the shirt shrunk until it was a size lower than the size of Evelen, but it was fine.

Teresa had to shout to wake up her little sister and then all eat and prepare all. They take a moment to watch the house before begining their jorney, Suzanne had changed her clothes to her old clothes and put her beutifull clothes inside her backpack. Then they walked for a pair of hours until had to pass where Evelen was trapped by the parasit, she had feelings mixed and then they take the path of the left where Evelen was going before being raped by second time, they then heard a noise coming far away.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen ate her breakfast quietly; it wasn't the best thing she'd ever tasted, but it was pretty good for something she had made. I slept alright, I just got up a little early and decided I'd eat she told Teresa. She was a little bit suspicious when her daughter brought her an oversized shirt, but she took hers off and put it on anyway, and the girl shrank it just a size too small for her. Still, it wasn't uncomfortable, and it looked kind of good on her that way, she decided. Thank you, Suzanne she said, giving her little girl a hug. They finally set out, walking back to the pass where she had been taken by the parasite, and had given birth to her daughter, and then back to the main path where she had started. They walked down the part of the path she hadn't taken, and she wondered how things would have been different if she had gone this way instead... They heard a strange noise up ahead. Get your weapons ready she said, raising her spear and moving cautiously to investigate.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

They went to check steaity from where come from the noises, there were 4 tentacle humanoids eating the body of a male soldier, they were so busy than the 4 can have the chance to try to escape or make a surprise attack

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Let's try to avoid these if we can Evelen whispered, trying to sneak around them along their way while the things were occupied with their meal.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

All tried to pass undetected turning off the lamp, but some little rock rolled and nearly make then be detected by the evil creatures who stoped to eat to find the reason of the noise, fortunately all had passed and the darkness hide their bodies.

Some minutes passed, the walls were a little diferent and the floor had moss then Evelen heard a roar and soon they were nearly surrounded by three weird dark felines.

phanter1: 10
p2 : 4
p3 : 7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen raised her spear and looked carefully at the panther-like felines that had surrounded them. That one in the middle... It looks weak. Everyone go for it! Evelen shouted, launching herself at the big cat to slash at it with her spear.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

5 vs 11
20 vs 10
8 vs 5
18 vs 6
19 vs 13
13 vs 6
9 vs 8
7 vs 20

And then the fight begin, the lance of Evelen was easily avoided by the weak creature but this was out of balance after jump to other side, SUzanne take him and throw it to where Celesta was, the creature receive a slash in the air and then Teresa just kick him and send him to the living wall, but she receive a little slash by the claws of the creature before that, the leader take the and get over Suzanne starting to rip the shirt of her as the other fail to bite her mother

Evelen 6/6
Suzanne 4/5 (-1 grappled)
Celesta 5/5 ap 1
Teresa ??

Panther l 10
panther 1
panther 7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen ran to finish off the weakened panther; hopefully the others would attack the one grappling Suzanne if she managed to kill.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen run toward the battlefield evading the other feline and her lance go through the body of the weak one ending his life, as a puddle of blood fall on the floor his body apasm as the light of his eyes fall until get completely dark, she then take out her lance of the creature and with a single move she take out the blood of her polear and turn to her next opponent.

This one was behind her but before catch her someone get in his path, Celesta use her sword and make a cut, the creature then go over her and loose her bra as make a painful bite to her green skin, a shout sound and Teresa send him flying with a single fast move of an unknown weapon.

Meanwhile Suzanne get free of the leader with a kick making him whine as both get up from the floor.

Evelen 6/6
Suzanne 4/5
Celesta 4/5 ap 2
Teresa ??

Panther leader 9
Panther (dead)
panther 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen stabbed at the weaker looking panther, hoping to thin their numbers quickly. Also to get revenge on the thing for hurting Celesta.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The three women bully the poor panther who in a last attemp go over Teresa and rag her dress making her a wound in her chest, she just resist the pain and grapple him as the others finish the life of the creature.

Suzanne interhange hits with the panther untill she was completely toples as the panther receive other hit in the face making him bleed, both look each other as the fight continued until he heard the last noise of his follower, the creature then decide to escape, the grils could still try to catch him.