What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen was pretty amused at the slime girl's reaction to being decapitated. It was hilarious to watch the girl try to find her head before seemingly remembering that she could simply make a new one. Perhaps she was a little bit too amused, because she couldn't keep the slime from grappling her, the aphrodisiacs in its slime already beginning to arouse her. She stabbed at it, hoping to get it off her quickly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The polearm hit the creature making her retreat and then the slime girl get back and hit her with one tentacle. The other was happy caressing the plang girl that cant hit her to escape of the grapple.

The fight continued without nobody hit her oponent and Celesta was more surrounded by slime at every minute that she cant escape.

Then the slime was surprised by the long range of Evelen and after many time Celesta conect a hit to the slimegirl, she panted as her body was reacting by the slime and cant avoid being grappled again.

Evelen 4 ap 2
Cellesta 4 ap 5 (-1 grappled)

Slime Girl 5
Slime Girl 2

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

These things really are gentle. I almost feel guilty killing them. Evelen slashed at the weaker-looking slime girl again. Still, I think this training has shown me that our greatest weakness is that we're so easily aroused...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Maybe they are gentle, but this one start to bother meCelesta said as the creature just tease her body avoiding her sword. The polearm of Evelen was evaded too, but at least she dont get grappled.

Evelen then saw that her creature was sad and dont want to fight her more and just receive the hits of the polearm until get turned into little pieces who returned to the lake. The other was other story and soon Celesta was moaning and hit the creature but this grapple her again.

Evelen 5 ap 2
Celesta 2 ap 8 (-2 grappled)

Slimegirl 4
Slimegirl 0 (defeated)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen frowned a little. Are these monsters seriously guilt-tripping me for fighting them? She moved to where Celesta was and tried to stab at the slime girl grappling her, being careful not to hurt Celesta.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen hit the creature, giving the chance to her sister to slash the creature too, the poor slime girl tried to fight back but another stab of Evelen make her nearly lost her power to maintain her form. In a last try to turn at least one defeated the girl launch herself over Celesta and this using her will power defeat the creature, turning her into little drops of living slime.

Celesta was ready to touch herself when the magic get away and they return to the normality, she groan and look to other side blushed.

wow, that was quick, i should make it better or this will dont help you to be stronger miss Evelen
Evelen 4
Celesta 1 ap 9

S.girl 0

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I've noticed that our main problem is that monsters are having a pretty easy time getting us aroused. Is there any particular way we can train to resist that? Evelen asked, not sure if she should be embarrassed saying it or not.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The inocent sucubus look to her sides playing with her hands very blushed and try to said Well...hmm, you could learn how meditate until control your body or..hmm there was another method in a book about resist a huge pleasure for much time until can endure it...ahhh..can we change of topic please, miss Evelen. I hate to talk about that kind of topic the little girl was completely red and very ashamed to remember that kind of bad things and just started to read the monster book.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright then, pick a monster for us to fight then Evelen said, sticking out her tongue at the maid teasingly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The ashamed girl cover her face with the book and sit on the floor maybe...my mistress know ...something about that topic... i, guess. the girl said as her body tremble and then she begin to use her magic. This time the clouds were nearly all purple or similar tone with some black clouds. Now they were inside a weird place, filled by moans and tentacle walls, in the walls, floors and ceiling were many women, her bodies were covered by the slimy tentacles and only her neithers, big lactate breasts and mouth were visibles, they were like just part of the monster as her skin had a weird color, similar to the walls, then fron the darkness a mix between succubus and tentacle creature appear in front of them, she had purple eyes and black air. welcome to my kingdown, both come here to sattle my desires?

lair queen ??:14

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I think we'll pass Evelen said, readying her spear and stabbing at the strange tentacled succubus.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

When Evelen try to stab her a tentacle from the floor moved her weapon as other take both legs of Celesta and make her fall just in the using honeyhole of a girl and theapendage start to fondle her Please, its useless try to fight. lets just talk and play. Both of you will enjoy it more in that way. she said calmed and smiling, as she hug herself making bounce her breasts

Evelen 7
Celesta 6 ap1 (-1grappled)

lair queen??:14

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

But it isn't any fun if you don't have to work for it. Are you lazy? Evelen asked, taunting the creature as she stabbed and slashed at it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sucubuss giggled as she use her right hand to cover her mouth, Evelen try to hit her but she was evaded easily and then she noted a tentacle trying t take her from behind, the warrior roll her polearm and kill it. You dont understand, right? i had all the time of the world, its just that your attemp to fight me is useless. Celesta try to escape and hit the tentacles but they just make a more firm grapple on her limbs and she end over one of the females bodies. Evelen tried to hit her but the apendages protect her automaticaly as she just look to both warriors, then one take the legs of Evelen and make her fall over the breasts of other woman.

Evelen 6 ap 1 (-1 grappled)
Celesta 4 ap 2 (-2 grappled)

lair queen? 13

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Ahhh, she's good. Evelen tried to get up, sweeping the succubus' legs out from under her with her spear, then stabbing down at her when she was on the ground.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The tactic was good but all the tentacles were focus on her and she saw herself being grappled by them, some were starting to fondle and put her over fucked silly girls showing her how eternaly was raped by many tentacles, soon they touched Evelen´s neithers and maybe she feel exited by the substances in the slime and the air combined with the countless moans in the room.

Celesta free herself thanks to be unnoticied, she cut the tentacles grappling her and then jump over the succubus, she reach to conect two hits to the body and tentacles of the girl who get tired of her and wrap her and launchher away, falling close over the breasts of one of the girls.

Evelen 4 ap 5
Celesta 3 ap 4

Lair queen 9

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hnnn... I don't think we're going to have the endurance to beat this one. And I'm already aroused... Evelen slashed at the tentacles that were beginning to rub against her rapidly moistening slit.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen cut the apendages falling over the sex crazy girl drenched in slime and cum, the tentacles whip her in her back and she destroy them too, but they grappled her again in the floor close the others girls.

Celesta was very dizzy and get up to rush toward the succubus and the tentacles, they were many for her and she get surrounded, she then get whip in her back ahhh, they are too many, this dont look good, ahhh she get hit again and then both saw how the succubus rest on the wall and she sigh We still could do this of the easy way,this its getting bored

Evelen 2 ap 7 (-1 grappled)
Celesta 1 ap 6

Lair Queen ?: 7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

We can't beat this thing... And it'll only hurt us if we keep fighting... Evelen thrashed for a short while in the succubus' tentacles before going limp and dropping her spear. Be gentle with Celesta, please she said, quietly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She stretch her hands getting up the floor, she then wait until Celesta drop her weapon, the plant girl sigh and left it on the floor, then the naked succubus smile and said Well done, i really fell bad fighting both of you and now we can play a little before start The girl raise her hand and the tentacles created a throne close two crazy girls, then she grappled bot warrior and place then in the wall in a free space close others victims of the monster, the limbs of both get inside the tentacle wall and many appendages drench them with the slime until they were close to fall to their desires, the tentacles stopped to produce the substance and then the girl just look them. Evelen can feel her body arching and her juices drop over other girl below her, she really desire to had something inside her holes or just that the succubus use her body to finish this illusion.

The queen of the lair filled of trapped girls just look at them and giggled, like waiting for something, she played with her hair and press the breasts of others girls with her fingers making them leak milk on the tentacle floor. So, how do you feel human, do you want something? your friend also look very bad Say smiling looking to the plant girl moan and trying to touch the tentacles with her body as more weir milk get out her massive breasts.