What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Mmm, good morning Evelen replied, and she sat with Kimberly on the bench looking up at the sky, sometimes shooting sideways glances at the maid, and smiling at how happy she seemed. The night sky suddenly began to change as if it was dawn, and Evelen watched in awe. This place is amazing. What was that voice?

The girl was really happy and she make a sigh after a deep breath and then look to Evelen that was tantric magic of the mage in charge of this garden, he always make it at the same hour, now the animals named birds will sing in a minute and then little bit little all the fluffy animals will go out their lairs and holes she make cute giggles when all beging to happen.

Hm. Evelen sat enjoying the garden for a while, pondering. You know, back home we had a garden, not nearly as nice as this, but still a garden. I never did appreciate it... She waited for the birds to sing, and the little fluffy bunny-squirrels to come out to play, and watched them for a while before saying what a wonderful way to wake up. Alright, I'm ready to go to the library to read now. She took Kimberly's hand and waited to be transported so she could read the illustrated book of monsters.

The maid noded and happily saidI will love to saw your garden one of these days and if you like this i will take you here when a event come, the person in charge use an ancient calendar and he enjoy use his magic to make them she then when the girl said that she was ready to read she nodded and both get up before return to the library.

thanks miss Evelen, it will be one of my favorites mornings she then guide her were was the monster hall and said as always Please if you need something please call me

I will Evelen said as she sat down. It's a shame I was thinking about the garden back home outside of the EGG. I'll never get to show her that one she thought as she began reading the illustrated book.

Now alone she opened the book, the first part was filled by names, many of them dead partners of the persons who help to make it. Then she proceed and there were the monsters listed by family and name, the illustrations were amazings as if a mage or a great artist paint them in the old book, she open the other book and found the body of every creature who she dont know.

Something important was that there were not humanoids, only know ones like vampires, nagas, harpies and others.

She continue until she get hungry, maybe there were the 10:00 am or something like that, she then heard the voices of Suzanne and Gerald passing close.

When she got hungry and heard Suzanne and Gerald, she decided to poke her head out and see if they were going to breakfast, deciding she would tag along with them if they were.

As she get close the words start to get sense, they were talking about rules of the army and the history of the city, it was clear that they just come to take some books, to read them later and then the belly of Suzanne make noises in front of Gerald it was a very ashame event for her.

Then she look around to find a way to change the topic and she saw her mother.

Oh, hey Evelen said, getting ready to call for Kimberly. Don't mind me, I was just going to head out for breakfast.

hi Mama, we were goig there too, Suzanne need to eat or will fall sleep in class, can we go too, right Gerald? Her childrend take the arm of the knight and this just try to dont drop the books and said If you insist we can go to eat too, it wil bad for your healt and study to skip your time to eat.

Kimberly then come and send all to the dinner room, there were all nearly ending their food and Gerald help Suzanne to sit before go to try to help Evelen to and then he sit down in his chair.

(Ilustration book 4/5)

Evelen allowed Gerald to help her to sit, and asked so how are your studies going? as she waited for the food.

Suzanne touch her hair and then said Suzanne had learned to much, but maybe need to put more effort to the rules of the army, they are weird. Jean start to laught and look to her brother Yes they are weird, why makes rules than goes against others pre-established many years ago, right brother?. the young man just sight and add Suzanne is very good in grammar, even when she desire to use her own style, sciences and story are fun for her and math is like a game for her as she play with Jean to resolve problems as also the magic and combat training, thats why only the rules are the problem for her.

As they talk the food is served and Evelen saw a bigger appetite in her daughter, but she maintain the posture and etiquette

Well, math and science and magic probably all make sense on some level. The rules of the army are the most arbitrary thing on that list. Evelen smiled as she watched her daughter use proper etiquette for the dinnertable without having to be reminded. My little girl is growing up. She ate in preparation for returning to the library, to continue her own studies.

Wait me Evelen Just when she was to get up Celesta eat faster and follow her and she goes with her with the mouth full of food. Then Kimberly come and stay a moment looking the face of Celesta and then bow herself. Hi miss Evelen... and miss Celesta in what can help both. then she said her to take them to the library and she do it at the instant as Suzanne wave her hand to her mother.

They are now in the library and are guided to the monster section hall Please call me if you need some thing miss Evelen, she said very happy and get out Celesta look to her new sister and say before continue to read She looks more happy than the usual

Will do Evelen replied as Kimberly left. She does seem happier, doesn't she? Evelen smiled and picked up her book, intending to finish it. After that she would move on to the last book the maid had picked out for her.

Both girls read their books, it was a boring long time and both had to change of position, but at least Evelen end the resume book and the illustration room, she was amazed by the great quantity of monsters in the cave and the island, nearly all were so well adapted that some only used humanoids to survive and birth new beings and some only can give birth males and mindless females of her victims, some turn them into sex crazy sluts or eternal breeders. The slime and tentacle family was so big and many fused with other creatures, maybe tats why many use slime aphrodisiac, the part most weird was that nobody know from where the cum puddles come and in the book said that they only produce more cum in their victims. Many others things she learn, but of course she dont learn all or will forget some useless info.

Celesta sneeze many times and scratch her body, in the books some parts were soo old that it was imposible to read, but at least the plant girl found a plenty of imformation about the succubus that colaborate the words of the succubus side.

Evelen finished the two books and a screen appear in front of her as the world get dark for a moment.(congratulations you will had a 50% to get info of a monster unless its a weird boss or is from other continent, your skill now is usable and can use the info of the egg bestiary inside the game menu.)

(OCC Celesta need another sesion)

Last edited:

Hm. I have a lot more to read, but I can't stare at this book any longer today Evelen thought, stretching and yawning. So, what are we going to do now? I can't read any more today, I'll go nuts.

Celesta filled of dust take a moment to get up uhhg..ouch i had both legs sleepy. A little of training sound good in this moment, lets do it until the dinner or a relax bath also sound good

We can train for a little bit and then have a bath after dinner. Sound good? Evelen asked, getting ready to call Kimberly to take them to the arena.

After the usual salute the vampire maid take them to their rooms to take their weapons and then they went to the arena, she then opened her book and before start she said with her normal tone All is ready miss Evelen do you had a monster in mind ?

Back