What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Hmm... Troublesome. She's run to her more dangerous side in order to keep her succubus side at bay. She then turned to Celesta and asked you need help translating? That must be some strange language. There's probably someone in this mansion who would know, but we probably shouldn't try Kimberly. I feel like she might be a little weirded out if she knew what we were doing.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sigh... Its just that the idiom is a forbidden one, a demonic ancestral lenguage, i can only think in Emerald to help us, a second choice could be Elizabeth.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright. We can get Kimberly to take us to Emerald before lunch, and if she can't help then we can wait until dinner to ask Mrs. Dragan Evelen replied, calling for the maid if Celesta agreed.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

That sound like the best choice, these books are creepy, some could had been writed by demons as succubus or demon lords. Then they call the maid she make a gaze to the books and maintain her distance of them at the start Emerald ? understood, please take my hands miss Evelen said the girl a little scared of the books.

Just when she take then there she make a bow please call me when you need my service miss Evelen And after said that she get away using her magic.

Emerald was training with her humanoid body breaking some big rocks with her golden claws of her living armor and her tail. She stop when she sense the two girls far away of her. hi how was your day girls Celesta and Evelen show the books to her and she noted the problem. This lenguage must not been used, it only will cause bad luck and suffer to the persons who heard and say it. Please lend me these books, but we need that Elizabeth help us too

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, thank you for your help. Hopefully we'll find some way to help Kimberly in here. And hopefully I'll figure out some way to convince her she needs help. Though, I need someone to remind me when it's getting close to 6pm.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Emerald take the books and make a grind to Evelen Dont worry Kimberly can say you when the time come, also i will go to eat with you, this topic must be been taked with care, i will talk with Elizabeth about all this, she really take care of the persons inside the mansion. Emerald hide the books with her invisible wings and said Call her now, we need to talk to Elizabeth before all reach the dinner room

Then the maid come trying to sense the books but fail and just recover the composture and bow to Evelen Do you need something miss Evelen? Now Evelen remember that she must reach the door at the 5pm as the date is in another place.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

We would like to speak with Mrs. Dragan, if you could take us to her. Also, if you could, could you take me to the entrance to the mansion at 5pm?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly smile and make a bow, Dont worry miss Evelen i will take you to the entrance door at the 5pm, thats easy. then all taked the shoulders of the maid who was surprised that Emerald also was doing it and then all were in the last floor, where the Elder Dragan was looking the city with a cup of tea.

Hi, why all are here, there are any problem?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen made small talk until Kimberly left, and then said we're trying to help Kimberly, and we need your help translating something.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Now without the maid the dragoness take sit and show the two books to the Elder I know that you decide to accept the choice of Kimberly but these girls had spoken with her succubus nd then decide to help her, these books had been writed in a forbidden demonic lenguage, we need your help. the time is coming Elizabeth we must help her to dont fall in her feral side

The woman then noded and interrupt her That girl had been in this house to much time, i was expecting that she was fine, please explain me exactly what you found Evelen

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Well, Kimberly was helping Celesta and I train in the arena, and at some point she must have gotten tired, because she accidentally transported us inside her headspace and we met her succubus side. She told us that with time Kimberly would go insane and lose herself, and asked us to help. She also claimed that she would be happy with the way things are, in that she would be fine with the Kimberly we know retaining control of herself. But if she keeps denying that side of herself, she'll turn into an insane and dangerous vampire. That much has been confirmed by the books Celesta and I have been reading, so I'm inclined to believe it. And I like Kimberly too much to let that happen to her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman was hearing all very interested in how the young girl had maked that work for one of her more old servants and then after drink her tea take the books. That was a big gesture of your part Lady Evelen and you had my approval to continue in this, just let this book to us and then when we had finished we said you all. Also, i think that the four of us could had a talk with her and then show her the proof of all, i even will cast a magic to had more help. The woman said with a grin and a mother like tone Now continue with your day young Evelen

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Thank you, Mrs. Dragan Evelen said, and she waited until the books were out of sight before she called for Kimberly and got the maid to take her and Celesta to either the arena or lunch, whichever was more appropriate for Celesta.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Then Celesta and Evelen decide what to do now, the plant girl decide to train a little before eat, in that way the food well feel better. Kimberly come to them and then they reach the ruins she really want to ask what was happening but she just let it pass as she was not her concern, Evelen noted how Kimberly was looking to them with a suspicious look.

Now all ready she ask to the girl which monster she want to fight

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmm... What to fight? We've fought a lot of things in our time. One of the books talked about evil fairies, do you think you could put us up against some of those?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The maid touch her chin and make a book appear and said as she readhmm there are many diferent kind of evil faeries, but ok i will choice random then she cast her magic and both girls were in a forest filled by many plants and sudenly three faeries apear close them. (please put wich evil faery you want)

EF 8
EF 5
EF 6

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... It looks like she chose some variety of fire fairy. This should be interesting. Evelen stabbed at the smallest one, hoping to knock it out of the fight quickly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The three were happily circle them talking between them in a strange lenguage, then The spear and sword of of then hit the weakest of them and then the bigger said Hey you will paid for that bitch and then send a fire ball to both Evelen evaded it but Celesta receive a little of the damage. The poor fairy sob a little as the other caress her and then they maked a evil gaze to the two warriors lets show a lesson to these two

Evelen 7 ap 0
Celesta 5 ap 0

EF 8
EF 3
EF 6

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Let's see you try, little fairies. Evelen stabbed again at the weaker one.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She hurt again the little fairy who make a squeak as she get another wound in her little body.

The other two saw the plant girl having problems with the fire Ohhh you are very flammable, hehehe lets make her suffer sisterThe two girls make a spark fire spell and were to much to dodge for the plant girl who scream as she feels like if many candles were dripping wax over her full body.

Evelen 7 ap 0
Celesta 3 ap 0

EF 8
EF 2
EF 6