What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Will share once released on dlsite eng.
Will also revoke this if anyone linkbegs despite me saying this.

Don't be that guy and ruin it for everyone else.
I would advise not posing links publicly. As this game features underage characters it is against our rules to do so.

Thread moved to H-games as the game has been released.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yea I figured was gonna be said. no way links can be shared here.
anyone know how long the game is? from the gallery in the trial it seems like its a lengthy game. but im unsure if multiple girls means the gameplay itself is long.

chasezap

Reputation score
How do you trigger the final boss after beating all the keyhole dimensions?

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game seems pretty neat so far i'm glad that the areas in this game is filled with enemies that you don't have to beat like in his previous games
Any way i would recommend this to anyone who has been interested in his works so far even if you can't understand japanese it's still fun to mess around like i tend to do a lot
The only problem i've had is understanding which weapons works best against which enemies (just because i'm saying this doesn't mean i need help)

Any way for those still waiting for the english release good luck and godspeed.

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you access the gallery?

edit: for some reason tabbing away from this and then back causes the controls to screw up and I have to restart it.

Last edited:

savedata

Reputation score
How do you access the gallery?

edit: for some reason tabbing away from this and then back causes the controls to screw up and I have to restart it.
open menu in game, アーカイブ, キャラクター> and then chose the character who's animations you want to see.
Well, I actually really liked the centaur animation, is it the first sprite futa on shota animation? Everything else was the usual stuff.

ivanjoe

Reputation score
I played demo, the work was great but there were annoying things in the cutscenes.

Waiting for the english version

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
open menu in game, アーカイブ, キャラクター> and then chose the character who's animations you want to see.
Well, I actually really liked the centaur animation, is it the first sprite futa on shota animation? Everything else was the usual stuff.
It's the best one.

I liked some of the foot stuff and that one butt sniff but overall, disappointing. Parade Buster is still the circle's best work.

2D is really hard and limiting their content. In Parade Buster, I loved going around town and making choices. Here I find myself just skipping the H content due to the massive damage and just proceeding to finish the story.

Reputation score
I would advise not posing links publicly. As this game features underage characters it is against our rules to do so.

Thread moved to H-games as the game has been released.
That was my intent, just forgot to state such, sorry!

Looks like the idiot above ruined it anyways.
I'll let it slide just this once since it's his only message and my own conditions for sharing haven't even been met.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Im stuck at the part where you have to unlock stuff from your... self(?) I did all sidequests but the one thing is still grayed out, can anyone help?
IIRC, you've gotta see all the events. Check the destinations with icons still on them. I was missing armor guy 'cuz I forgot to upgrade armors, myself.
Full save for those who want it .
You're missing a lot of stuff. I'd advice against sharing save where you cheated.
Here's mine, not 100% (missing two Amy scenes and a few items) but close.
edit: read the thread :eek: and use SaveData21.sav provided by dev

I'm really looking forward the English DLsite release. A lot of menu stuff is already in English, ready to be activated. All these gimmicks are confusing.
(btw, careful about the giant gal boss, one of her scenes crashes the game)

Last edited:

Alaktan

Reputation score
It's a real shame that there hasn't been any words on the english version yet, some people even asked on twitter but there wasn't any response yet. At least a small clarification would be nice instead of just having to hope for the best.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there 3 scenes i did not unlock 3 page 4 final one the one above the one that starts with P and the 2 on page 5

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Excessm's works are on sale on DMM or Fanza. Cheaper than DLsite.

Justsomeone99

Reputation score
do you know hot to access the gallery?
i loaded a save that i found on here and i don't know how to access it, any help?
also, do you know a good translator and how can i set it up to translate rpg wolf? since i don't understand japanese, thanks in advance

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
(btw, careful about the giant gal boss, one of her scenes crashes the game)
According to this there is already version 1.01 to address the issue of the dragon queen crashing the game. Version 1.02 will have a few more bug fixes.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There also seems to be a Subjugation system in which if you lose multiple times to the same type of enemy.

Unsure about what it does exactly, I used a text hooker to see the descriptions and there's nothing in the game explaining what it does.
I'm still unclear how to develop a weakness. I guess it's supposed to be a penalty for losing to the same enemy multiple times. I could never do it in the demo.