What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

the katana is freaking amazing lmao, you just guard once to activate it then swing until you get fever, then spam the third special attack which hits many times at once which totally wrecks people
edit: you don't even need fever, once it's activated just wreck some thicc ass.

Last edited:
Someone can tell me how can I access to the Parade Buster style fight?
after you save your father go talk to him then go out then come back in and you will get a new stage in the stage select menu it will be the last one where you wil go to the oneshota world and the boss at the end is the parade buster themed fight
also you can find the main characters of both paradebuster and smashboy which is neat

There are two bonus towers in this game, "Mirror" and "Fallen". Neat. Anyone know what the difference is between them? Fallen seems to reset you to level 1 and you gain stat pluses as you beat levels, but otherwise I don't have a clue.

There are still two character entries missing from my log, so I'm guessing one is at the final floor of each. Edit: Confirmed the other enemies are at the bottom of Mirror and Fallen.

Last edited:
H scenes in this are kinda disappointing. It's like there are less animations in them and some are so zoomed in so much you can barely tell what's going on. I still prefer their first work actually (one shota?) and the one after with the soccer ball.
I only looked at the h stuff so maybe the actual game could be more interesting when I try it in eng.

H scenes in this are kinda disappointing. It's like there are less animations in them and some are so zoomed in so much you can barely tell what's going on. I still prefer their first work actually (one shota?) and the one after with the soccer ball.
I only looked at the h stuff so maybe the actual game could be more interesting when I try it in eng.

You can manually adjust the camera position, including the zoom level.

if its not too much trouble can you explain how to do this?

When you're on the field or in an H-scene, press the Z key. There's a large camera icon on the left side of the screen that gives you the button prompt.

I saw that but all I could do was pan the camera not zoom in or out.

After you press Z, you can press left or right to zoom out or in respectively. You can also click on the minus/plus buttons. Press S to save the camera setup.

Im stuck at the part where you have to unlock stuff from your... self(?) I did all sidequests but the one thing is still grayed out, can anyone help?
I'm stuck here as well, anyone know what to do? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the clone.

EDIT - Solution: Turns out I had to complete all the side quests as they reward you the things you have to give to your clone.

Last edited:
I can't seem to beat the Alraune dream boss. She regens/heals faster than I can damage her and the mages sometimes pull off stun locks. I can't figure out enough of the games mechanics to get past this.

I tried so hard to save the MC's mother only to find out she doesn't have a scene, such a wasted opportunity! He could've used the same trick as all the other game and make the incest/lover battle be a doppelganger or alternate universe self, but perhaps in another update.

It looks like a bit of a mess at first, but once you get used to it you can see that you can move the camera around pretty well. Cumming 3 times to the same attack also allows you to start a H-Event dedicated to the girl you lost to that is free of all messy camera work.

Ok I figured out that the touchpad on my laptop was messing up in the game like causing up or down to be pressed all the time. Not sure why it's doing that but on my main pc it's fine. Never had this issue with smash boy so I dont know why its doing it with this one.

ok so i found all the events and enemies and well one event you guys might miss is the demon queen love scene and elf love scene
so get the demon queen one you get an item right under the respawn enemies item
to get the elf one you simply go back to the first part of the forest level where you fought her
getting both unlocks a threesome with both of them as the last event

The staff is ridiculously overpowered at level 10. Not only does it buff your attack (stacks to 5), but the fact it charges quickly and you can cheese all fights with hit/run tactics makes it the best weapon in the entire game easily imo. After I got it maxed I barely took any damage throughout the rest of the game.

Is the centaur animation really the only futa scene in the game? Feels a little out of place and at the same time one of the few that isn't just a reskin of other scenes in excessm games :/

Thought I'd give it the Japanese version a try since I am pretty excited about the game but after just a couple of minutes I am confused beyond belief. I think this is gonna have to be a wait for the translation kind of game for me. Just have to hope it doesn't take months like I have seen some people speculating based on some of the tweets excessm has about the bug fixing they're working on. :(

well found one of the missing scenes i did not have it was going back to were you first meet the elf girl now all that left are the 2 on page 5 i did took pic of them and use google translate on the pic here what i got

view 25 or more conversations with ami. defeat the dream eater use the "school/stone" item to satisfy the above conditions have no idea what there talking about
and the last one looks like its just view events for ami and yumi

edit well got the scene you cant use the stone in town that was throwing me off so now i have all scenes

Last edited:
Back