What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Holy shit... so much Japanese. So... much Japanese.
This is nothing like Smashboy.

This is a ParadeBuster, Smashboy hybrid. Like there's A LOT of text.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy shit... so much Japanese. So... much Japanese.
This is nothing like Smashboy.

This is a ParadeBuster, Smashboy hybrid. Like there's A LOT of text.
I agree with you on the text part like holy shit i had to skip all of it most of the goddamn time cause it felt like a was playing a visual novel And not a fightning game most of the time
This should have been less text based and more action and H animation put into it.

Has any one figured out how to access the Yuri Octopus scene outside of being grabbed by the octopus girl While playing as the female support character? Without being grabbed by it in the field?

deadshy

Lurker
Reputation score
I agree with you on the text part like holy shit i had to skip all of it most of the goddamn time cause it felt like a was playing a visual novel And not a fightning game most of the time
This should have been less text based and more action and H animation put into it.

Has any one figured out how to access the Yuri Octopus scene outside of being grabbed by the octopus girl While playing as the female support character? Without being grabbed by it in the field?
hold on, you can play as a female character? how?

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hold on, you can play as a female character? how?
There's a short section of the game where the MC is captured and his female rival(?) goes to rescue him. Outside of that, I don't think there's another way to play as her. Don't get your hopes up though, her only ero while the player has control of her is a little groping scene by the octo-girl in that section.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just binged and finished the game. All that's left is reaching level 75 and defeating a high-level boss with the Merciless Strike and I'll have platinum.

It was fun, but it also wasn't fun to get randomly one-shotted without a chance to recover because some of the enemies in this game can be pretty bullshit, but it was fun, in the challenge-game way I guess? On the other hand, I intentionally played on Hard difficulty and kept my level low to fit the 'recommended' level as much as I can.

Also, specifically, it's a sequence in the water castle (the fourth dungeon), first visit. There's a short sequence where you're forced to play as a weakened MC(Reve?) (only the dagger, only one special action, no Merciless Strike), followed by another where you play as the elf heroine Yumi. As far as I know, there's no other ways to play as her.

By the way, there's an achievement that's unlocked by talking to Ami (the former villain-but-actually-possessed from oneshota) a lot. Basically, try talking to her whenever you get a new item, come to a new area, or talk to someone. The 'talk to Ami' button will flash whenever she has new dialogue.

After defeating the Dream Eater (main arc final boss) and talking to her a lot, head to any hostile field and use the rock chameleon transformation (an item obtained from one of the sidequests) for a H-scene and an item.

Also, after finishing the cult sidestory (cyan colored sidestories, centered around the third town/second dungeon), try to enter the forest (second dungeon) for a H-scene and an item.

The remaining H-scenes should be unlocked after beating everything in the game, including a trip to the extra dungeons.

Also, the alternate-world MC wants 5 specific food items. You'll get them if you finish all subquests and the sidestory. Or you can play on Digest(easy) and skip that.

P.S. the katana is amazing.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Just binged and finished the game. All that's left is reaching level 75 and defeating a high-level boss with the Merciless Strike and I'll have platinum.

It was fun, but it also wasn't fun to get randomly one-shotted without a chance to recover because some of the enemies in this game can be pretty bullshit, but it was fun, in the challenge-game way I guess? On the other hand, I intentionally played on Hard difficulty and kept my level low to fit the 'recommended' level as much as I can.

Also, specifically, it's a sequence in the water castle (the fourth dungeon), first visit. There's a short sequence where you're forced to play as a weakened MC(Reve?) (only the dagger, only one special action, no Merciless Strike), followed by another where you play as the elf heroine Yumi. As far as I know, there's no other ways to play as her.

By the way, there's an achievement that's unlocked by talking to Ami (the former villain-but-actually-possessed from oneshota) a lot. Basically, try talking to her whenever you get a new item, come to a new area, or talk to someone. The 'talk to Ami' button will flash whenever she has new dialogue.

After defeating the Dream Eater (main arc final boss) and talking to her a lot, head to any hostile field and use the rock chameleon transformation (an item obtained from one of the sidequests) for a H-scene and an item.

Also, after finishing the cult sidestory (cyan colored sidestories, centered around the third town/second dungeon), try to enter the forest (second dungeon) for a H-scene and an item.

The remaining H-scenes should be unlocked after beating everything in the game, including a trip to the extra dungeons.

Also, the alternate-world MC wants 5 specific food items. You'll get them if you finish all subquests and the sidestory. Or you can play on Digest(easy) and skip that.

P.S. the katana is amazing.
Bro hearing all that just made me more sure of the fact that I should just wait on the english version if it even comes out.
Mind sharing your save though. This game's too japanese for me to try to 100%

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Bro hearing all that just made me more sure of the fact that I should just wait on the english version if it even comes out.
Mind sharing your save though. This game's too japanese for me to try to 100%
I'm not internet savvy enough to post the file any other way, but since in my cursory skim search I've yet to see a rule against posting a zip containing save files and save files only...
Extra dungeon content have not been 100% completed yet, but all main quests, sub quests, side stories and achievements have been unlocked.

Attachments

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I remember correctly, there's a save file that's actually in the game files with all the ero stuff unlocked. I think there's a button you have to press at the save menu to open it up, or something.
Or you stop being a lazy bum and actually try to complete the game itself for a change?
Ahh, give him a break. If you can't read Japanese, this game is quite difficult to figure out. Even more so if I hadn't completed all excess m's older titles. I had to use the Google Translate app for most of the RPG mechanics, otherwise I don't think I'd have completed this game.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
readme that no one reads said:
R-18全開放データが含まれているため消したりすると読み込みができなくなり
Oh, so that's what they meant 😅
That's what I get for never using another's save... OK, I'll remove my previous, useless save then.

It's be good for that piece of information to be featured in OP.... Just in case someone savebegs. :rolleyes:

you buffoons
Language, language. You mean: CPE (Colorful Public Entertainers)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh, so that's what they meant 😅
That's what I get for never using another's save... OK, I'll remove my previous, useless save then.

It's be good for that piece of information to be featured in OP.... Just in case someone savebegs. :rolleyes:
Done, though I doubt it'll prevent that.

Atesceken70

Reputation score
1. Be respectful to one another.
Or you stop being a lazy bum and actually try to complete the game itself for a change?
I don't play to play these "Games". I Play these games to slap my wave. So if you dont mind "DUM ASS" I Will wait for the %100. And I guess a kind shit face give me the information to how can I reach the full save.

someonebored

Reputation score
One can complete the main game (and most side quests/challenges) without understanding moonrunes, granted, if you'd rather understand what the ladies are saying when they have fun with the main character, that's a different thing.
You get in an area->beat up girls->eventually reach a boss->rinse and repeat… When you get stuck with nothing else to do, you most likely have unlocked a new area/event to teleport to (marked by a "!") with the last menu option. Speaking of which, you can easily figure out how to change equipment and improve your statistics.

Source: me, someone who basically doesn't understand Japanese at all and still got done with the main story and most side quests on his own.