What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Back when they were translating Lust Grimm they generally did one area at a time, I guess they deliberately drag it out by releasing the translation in chunks so people stay subscribed on patreon.
The previous patch covered the intro and first dungeon so I assume the current one will cover the next dungeon/main area with potentially some h scenes.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I guess they deliberately drag it out by releasing the translation in chunks so people stay subscribed on patreon.
Mind if I ask what other method they would do?
Release it all at once, once they're completely done with the project?

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Hey so is anyone currently subscribed to =together= and knows how far they are into the translation? We are lucky to see this is being translated it is a hassle sometimes to use textractor and agth..
I am. Storywise they translated everything up until Insectia with yesterdays patch and basically stopped the translation on the first Yumi encounter. They translated Yumis attacks, but not more yet. So far they have 9 loss scenes translated, updates usually come every 2 weeks including several loss scenes and a jump in story progression.

Reputation score
Pretty decent pace then. So a couple of months before they're done with the whole game?

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When I apply the patch I get during climax scenes the error message that sound file "zz..." is missing. I do not have this issue when I play the unpatched games.
It seems my issue is that TouhouSE does not unzip the data.wolf file correctly.

Can someone here who does not have this issue upload and share their \data\voice folder?

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Pretty decent pace then. So a couple of months before they're done with the whole game?
Looking back through their archives tells me that it took them 3 months to finish Parade Buster and 6-7 months to finish Lust Grimm. This game here is likely in between these two games when it comes to the amount of text that has to be translated but I can't imagine it being anywhere near Lust Grimm, so if they still have a similar pace we are looking at a total translation time of 4-5 months depending on the exact length of this game. They started either in late august or early september, so the earliest I'd expect a finished release would be the end of the year so they could end on a high note, though january-february is probably more realistic unless they really bust their asses to deliver it as a christmas present and start a new poll over the holidays.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Before everyone goes back to discussing the translation, help me out with something. What causes the player to jerk off in front of the enemy? Is it simply a penalty for losing to the same enemy multiple times? How would I trigger it? I used a save file from the thread, and all I see is a bunch of flashy lines followed by fullscreen grapples.

Reputation score
Not certain, but I think it's an "Aroused" status effect certain enemies can inflict. I think when they do their poses.

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just curious what the status of the translation is, if anyone knows.
In this patch you can find translated -

• Story until defeating The Dream Princess, Ami
  • All character & Enemy bios (Archive)
  • All location descriptions (Archive)
  • Achievement descriptions and unlocks (Archive)
  • Newly unlocked side quests
As well as these two scenes -

• Charolais
  • Lilly

If you didn't play the mid-month update you can also find this content translated -

• All SubQuests
  • All SubStories
  • Rem's Shadow Realm
As well as these H-Scenes -

• The Dreameater, Rem (Boss)
  • Town Girl
  • False Yuumi

So in other words, their translation is mostly finished and the complete translation should become public in 1-2 I assume.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Do they still make their translations public when they've finished? Someone said before they stopped doing that?

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Do they still make their translations public when they've finished? Someone said before they stopped doing that?
They used to do that, but now you have to be a patreon subscriber to download anything from them directly. Obviously their finished works pop up all over the internet anyway, so paying for it is still highly optional.

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They used to do that, but now you have to be a patreon subscriber to download anything from them directly.
Seems they had some issues with Patreon and had to hide some stuff.
Dunno, can you still download this as a non-Patreon:

It used to be free.

Reputation score
Nope, that post is Patreons only.

So they're in the final stretches then. Neat, I've been waiting for this.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if Excessm knows that there is a fan version almost completely translated the game after they asked Dlsite translations to do a translation and that is not don't as of yet ?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I wonder if Excessm knows that there is a fan version almost completely translated the game after they asked Dlsite translations to do a translation and that is not don't as of yet ?
He's clearly aware.
He made it so his next game has the option for easy machine translation and easy general translation.

I'm pretty sure he's just as disappointed by DLsite's translation team as the rest of us, and too the steps to make it so that the next game will be easier for gaijin to play.