What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New public blog post btw:
I appreciate the tongue-in-cheek excuse for the enemies. When the player's father originally had the sword, his fear was insects, so the sword would produce bugs for him to fight. The player's fear is older women, so the sword produced naughty older women since he was still pure and innocent. This magic sword is such a troll in that the player's prayers against a naughty attack is misconstrued as a request for the naughty attack. It's like "Get off me" turning into "Get me off."

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so if this is going to be like smash boy and it will have both the jap and english will both shops have jap and eng settings, what i mean is what if someone buys the game from the jap store will they have the option to put it in english as well? i think they would or else they would kinda have to make 2 different ver of the game

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
so if this is going to be like smash boy and it will have both the jap and english will both shops have jap and eng settings, what i mean is what if someone buys the game from the jap store will they have the option to put it in english as well? i think they would or else they would kinda have to make 2 different ver of the game
Probably the same version, yeah.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I dunno about you guys but I welcome our new Milf overlords.
New?
To be fair, wether or not we welcome them, they don't seem to mind much either way.

...and, that new succubus in the vid? 1st excessm opponent without an 'age difference' tag, isn't she? Lolibabas...

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's the same version.
I think in the demo there's already a language setting option, but English is greyed out.

...and, that new succubus in the vid? 1st excessm opponent without an 'age difference' tag, isn't she? Lolibabas...
Yeah methinks this game is the first one that features enemies in that age category - there's also a second one. ...sadly.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Guess their premise is just not solid enough for you, eh?
Nah that can't be it, I don't have the same problem with ghost girls and other non solid enemies after all. Dunno slimes just don't work for me, can't put my finger on it why.

Yeah methinks this game is the first one that features enemies in that age category - there's also a second one. ...sadly.
Now come on my dude, theres like around 45 enemies, probably 2-5 monster girl type enemies like the tentacle monster or the horse girl, if theres 2-5 enemies that are the same age and body size the protagonist has that would still leave between 35 and 40 enemies that are the usual THICK body type and much older than the protagonist, I welcome some variety even if it isn't exactly to my liking like with the slimes. Actually some of the girls, like the harpy for example, have so ridiculously thick thighs it actually looks too stupid for me not to laugh about it whenever I see it.

New post goes into more detail how seduction poses increase the mcs excitement bar, which can lead to abnormal status effects and having much less time before blowing the load when actually placed in a hold. It also mentions that some enemies, like the harpy, have the ability to call reinforcements, and the reinforcements can themselve call more reinforcements so that a 1vs1 can quickly turn into a massive 1vs 10 fight, though the new enemies called seem to be a lot weaker according to the post, but some bosses can do it too so that sounds like a pain in the ass, but if I understand it correctly there is a skill available to prevent that from happening.
Rest of the post goes into more detail about the battle archives and the character masturbating when he gets hit with too many seduction type moves, not really all too interested in these. He also mentions the zoom function available during scenes.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Now come on my dude, theres like around 45 enemies, probably 2-5 monster girl type enemies like the tentacle monster or the horse girl, if theres 2-5 enemies that are the same age and body size the protagonist has that would still leave between 35 and 40 enemies that are the usual THICK body type and much older than the protagonist, I welcome some variety even if it isn't exactly to my liking like with the slimes. Actually some of the girls, like the harpy for example, have so ridiculously thick thighs it actually looks too stupid for me not to laugh about it whenever I see it.
The good thing is the diversity. I'm not so fond of thicc girls (not thick - thick girl = dumb, slow girl), so slimmer bodies are very welcome. The more varied, the better - there's gotta be a girl for all kinds. Though I've got to say, somehow the warrior girl has very life-like proportions, she's really well designed no matter how I look at it/her.
As for the birds, blame God (or evolution, or whatever created chickens). KFC doesn't seem to mind. Harpies have a singular personality, I do hope to see more enemies like her (not meaning the same body type, but the same creativity).
The ghost/spirit girl will probably be my fav, unless some other beat her to it :p

some enemies, like the harpy, have the ability to call reinforcements, and the reinforcements can themselve call more reinforcements so that a 1vs1 can quickly turn into a massive 1vs 10 fight, though the new enemies called seem to be a lot weaker according to the post, but some bosses can do it too so that sounds like a pain in the ass, but if I understand it correctly there is a skill available to prevent that from happening.
Not really? All enemies but the minotaur already do this in the demo, and that's cool. You can somehow control how many enemies you'd like to go against (and eradicate warriors so only wolfgirls spawn eh eh). I had an epic (lost) battle against 4 giant girls, it was pretty fun.

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm eagerly awaiting the futa enemies
They've not actually said anything about doing this have they? NGL, I've been purposely keeping myself in the dark about this game as much as I can to go in fresh when it releases (only checked the thread to find the release date) so I'm not actually up to date on excessm's plans.

That said though I doubt they'd risk such a divisive topic on such a mainstream game.
"A man can dream though...a man can dream."
-Rip Finglonger

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They've not actually said anything about doing this have they? NGL, I've been purposely keeping myself in the dark about this game as much as I can to go in fresh when it releases (only checked the thread to find the release date) so I'm not actually up to date on excessm's plans.

That said though I doubt they'd risk such a divisive topic on such a mainstream game.
"A man can dream though...a man can dream."
-Rip Finglonger
Well, hope you like
Horse cock

Triplebrc

Reputation score
The good thing is the diversity. I'm not so fond of thicc girls (not thick - thick girl = dumb, slow girl), so slimmer bodies are very welcome. The more varied, the better - there's gotta be a girl for all kinds. Though I've got to say, somehow the warrior girl has very life-like proportions, she's really well designed no matter how I look at it/her.
Thick does indeed have like 5-6 different meanings because the english language is lazy like that, though I have only heard it been used to describe dumb people in slang, just like the word thicc is not actually a word that can be found in the official dictionary, but a meme word. However I shall use words like fat, chunky or bulky in future to describe these unrealistically massive thighs to avoid confusion.
I honestly think diversity was always kinda lacking in these games, most girls had basically the same features, slight difference in thigh size but with a few exceptions they had the same breast size and the same height, without clothes and hair they would be very hard to tell apart, which seems to change in this game somewhat. I mean I can understand that creating like 40+ slightly different body types is unreasonable to ask, but if it would be the same body type again for each girl except the monsters I would be kinda disappointed.

Do we have a release date?
October 19th. I hope it gets to the english DlSite at the same day because I still can't use the japanese one, but I sure could find it online somewhere on day 1 thats for sure.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
dont games come out on the japanese one little earlier then english one?

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
dont games come out on the japanese one little earlier then english one?
Smash boy released for both on the same date Aug/04/2018, check the english and japanese dlsite pages for yourself if you want to confirm.
Of course that doesn't mean it's guaranteed a simultaneous release but it's an indication if nothing else.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Thick does indeed have like 5-6 different meanings because the english language is lazy like that, though I have only heard it been used to describe dumb people in slang, just like the word thicc is not actually a word that can be found in the official dictionary, but a meme word. However I shall use words like fat, chunky or bulky in future to describe these unrealistically massive thighs to avoid confusion.
I honestly think diversity was always kinda lacking in these games, most girls had basically the same features, slight difference in thigh size but with a few exceptions they had the same breast size and the same height, without clothes and hair they would be very hard to tell apart, which seems to change in this game somewhat. I mean I can understand that creating like 40+ slightly different body types is unreasonable to ask, but if it would be the same body type again for each girl except the monsters I would be kinda disappointed.

October 19th. I hope it gets to the english DlSite at the same day because I still can't use the japanese one, but I sure could find it online somewhere on day 1 thats for sure.
ExcessM has very specific fetishes though.
He likes the onee-san type characters with bodacious bodies...

I don't think he's like ero-artists like Raita who've got a relatively broad strike zone. Raita's Zettai Junpaku Parody series has a very thin heroine, and he even did a gunslinger girl parody manga with loli type girls. He's also the guy who drew all the female villains of Valkyria Chronicles like Selvaria Bless and stuff. The big similarity between all of his girls is that they're relatively slender and even that's not set in stone as he's drawn some big hips before.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just enjoy the fact that most of the other people seem to tolerate the enemies.
1. "Eh, What's the kid afraid of this time?"
2. "... Milfs, apparently"
1. clicks cheek
1. "Noice."
This reminds me of the original game where the boy would naturally call the police on these women trying to sexually assault him just to find out that the only police officer in his town is another older woman who also wants a piece of him.

These daily updates are starting to feel like the days of buying anime volumes to support the company only for the same company to release the complete anime series in a cheaper set.