What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Guys guys come on, the boy is obviously uncomfortable cumming without his clothes on, he needs those clothes for moral support, do you have any idea how hard it is to be teased by big tiddies onee sans and fucked raw without clothes on? Let the boy have his clothes, after all it's not too different from MGQ in that aspect.

Also.

WE ARE 2 DAYS FROM RELEASE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Latest blog post says dlsite price will be 20% off for the first two weeks, does that apply to english dlsite though?

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Latest blog post says DLSite price will be 20% off for the first two weeks. Does that apply to English DLSite though?
We won't know until tomorrow if English DLSite will also have the discount; yes this is another countdown post.

The mentions other discounts which may only apply to Japanese DLSite. I think the developer is throwing in a 15% off coupon for the new game; the purchase of the new game also gives you a 50% off coupon for an older title plus the original game for free. This circle never has Day 1 Discounts for any of the games, so it's very good that this one will have discounts that stack.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well now i think its the right time for the final countdown since the game should be coming out tomorrow night or on 19 for sure so now im hyped how about all of you.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well now i think its the right time for the final countdown since the game should be coming out tomorrow night or on 19 for sure so now im hyped how about all of you.
About 14 hours left. It should be a midnight release japan time. I really hope English is available on release like smash boy was

simsalabim

Reputation score
Can't wait to go through the process of buying something off DLSite again using their flubbing points system because that's the only thing you can use PayPal for with almost all "explicit content" on the store. *Sigh* I remember what a pain it was to buy Smashboy.

Oh well, just gonna have to deal with it I suppose. A small price to pay for what's looking to be a fun time.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I got a rechargable credit card especially for buying points on Dlsite. This will be the last purchase I make with it because it will expire soon and I will not go through the trouble again to get another one. Paypal outright refused to buy anything off the site a few years back if I remember correctly, maybe I can get it to work this time around, and if not, well I cross that bridge when I get to it. At least the points for this game are ready to go, the 19th in japan starts between 2 and 3 hours from now according to google, I hope the english site does not take longer than a few hours to keep up if the game actually goes online in the first hour of the day.

Anl_Ninja

Reputation score
Hope I'm wrong on this, but judging from their latest twitter post, it appears that they are delaying the release by a day due to a bug that appeared during one of the scenes... Maybe anyone else with Japanese reading skills can verify?
I didn't understand it well, but I think they will release the game on the date scheduled (19 october 00.00 Japan timezone), but tomorrow they will upload the game with the bug fixed.

Alaktan

Reputation score
It's a shame it's not out on the english site yet, I'm guessing it will take a few more hours to go online there too.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bad news. There is no English option yet. The option is still grayed out saying "not available in this version"

Alaktan

Reputation score
Oh wow that's a sad surprise, makes me worried for the english release date as well, since I the only real reason I can see for the japanese version not having the option is that it isn't finished yet.

Corz

Reputation score
Ouch. Alltho i can understand why it would not be finished yet.
If each enemy/boss has their own lose scene + all the plot that needs to be translated along with NPC dialogue and item descriptions, it comes as no surprise. (Also wasn't it just one person translating the whole thing?)

DuganNash

Reputation score
Ouch. Alltho i can understand why it would not be finished yet.
If each enemy/boss has their own lose scene + all the plot that needs to be translated along with NPC dialogue and item descriptions, it comes as no surprise. (Also wasn't it just one person translating the whole thing?)
Yeah, it has alot more text than Smash Boy and probably even Parade Buster and excessm hasn't even mentioned a translation yet, the translation might have to be done by a 3rd party.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Aww shit, I would play it in japanese too but I can't purchase from the japanese DLsite. For all I care he could just release it on the english dlsite now and add in the english option later in an update.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can I translate it using Textractor or something similar?

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
il gladly wait for an english version so i can understand what the heck is going on in the menu in game.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
il gladly wait for an english version so i can understand what the heck is going on in the menu in game.
You might be waiting for a while then. Looking through past releases, Parade Buster on the english Dlsite was released the same day, but that game didn't have an official translation. Smashboy, a game that had an official translation, hit the english Dlsite 2 weeks later according to the release date. This gets supported by the fact that the game does not appear on the english sites "upcoming releases" area that tells you the releases for the next few days according to the games own circles.

Alaktan

Reputation score
Smashboy hit the english site on the exact same day according to the release date. Still, it is true that it isn't shown in upcoming release but that may be because excessm just didn't bother to put any info on the english site while the game only had a japanese demo. Here's hoping that's the case.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Smashboy hit the english site on the exact same day according to the release date. Still, it is true that it isn't shown in upcoming release but that may be because excessm just didn't bother to put any info on the english site while the game only had a japanese demo. Here's hoping that's the case.
Oh you are right, my eyes have deceived me there a bit, damn this nonsensical month day year system. So this could mean that the day has a happy end after all and it just takes a few hours longer to come online, would be a welcome surprise.