What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
really laid it all out there with that explanation.
Hahaha.... I'd like to think I'm not attacking him and his interests if that's what you're getting at.

Personally I appreciate that his gameplay focus means a longer gameplay experience. His games are usually a few hours long unlike other games that are more focused on the erotic aspect.
Honestly though the best game with animation and gameplay at a long length is probably still ROBF seconded with SHRIFT.

I also appreciate his experimental mentality when it comes to design.

Last edited:

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hahaha.... I'd like to think I'm not attacking him and his interests if that's what you're getting at.

Personally I appreciate that his gameplay focus means a longer gameplay experience. His games are usually a few hours long unlike other games that are more focused on the erotic aspect.
Honestly though the best game with animation and gameplay at a long length is probably still ROBF seconded with SHRIFT.

I also appreciate his experimental mentality when it comes to design.
If only ROBF was 100% translated, although i heard the ROBF's creator plans to do an eng release of the first game around the end of this year...

Triplebrc

Reputation score
If only ROBF was 100% translated, although i heard the ROBF's creator plans to do an eng release of the first game around the end of this year...
Now that would be a surprise, the maker of ROBF is a notorious racist and has a deep hatred for anyone outside of Japan. He went out of his way to sabotage translation attempts of his games and he intentionally put obscure puzzles requiring advanced japanese knowledge into his later games to make it harder for foreigners to play.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For reasons explained above by triplebrc, I completely refuse to believe such rumors.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It may help to mention the name of any game you're recommending, rather than just say "some game exists somewhere at sometime."
Succubus puttel, probably. Underage-y MC vs +/- dommes, emphasis on size difference... There isn't really a need to provide a link when the thread's been bumped daily ever since release.
There's also Super mamono sisters and the 2nd part of Monster girls ashita!, but I doubt you missed them (edit: reverse rape like this work, and not BF, as pointed out below).

Now that would be a surprise, the maker of ROBF is a notorious racist and has a deep hatred for anyone outside of Japan. He went out of his way to sabotage translation attempts of his games and he intentionally put obscure puzzles requiring advanced japanese knowledge into his later games to make it harder for foreigners to play.
Xenophobic, not racist. One can remotely pass as patriotism.
I certainly won't bother to check, but most islandish countries in history ended up realizing there's a whole world out there, and money to be made out of it. Why not? Not interested either way, there are and there was back then, much better games around.

Let's keep in topic, I doubt the guy needs any more of this kind of publicity. If he changed his ways, good for him.

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
There's also Super mamono sisters and the 2nd part of Monster girls ashita!, but I doubt you missed them.
Those aren't battlefuck.
If you're talking about male protagonist games with monster girls, there's a few others you could name as well.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does any one have any idea when the new update with the priest girls from Parade Buster is going to come out?

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
EDIT: Grammatical fixes. Minor but they bothered me.

November. No exact date has been given yet.

By the way, for those of you who are too impatient and want English now, DM me.
While it's far from perfect, I've got the game data partially translated, utilizing thesharkman's method.
God, I love that guy for figuring out how to force what we currently have of a translation into the game, way more efficient than what I was originally doing.
(I was totally just cramming the Japanese dialogue into multiple translators and cross referencing with dictionaries and plugging that into the place of the original text... Yikes.)

Anyways, with this game tying into the older games, I decided to replay the older games, Kariyume in particular...
And with what I said above, you can probably tell I like to pick engines apart.
Six years later and I've finally figured out how to start translating it. The enemy grapple dialogue, at least.
I'm far from proficient in Japanese though. All I can read are "no"s, "fu"s, and so on haha.
If you are, and are interested in getting that bit translated properly, feel free to DM me some translated text.

Sounds pretty incredible

Aesthetic

Reputation score
EDIT: Grammatical fixes. Minor but they bothered me.

November. No exact date has been given yet.

By the way, for those of you who are too impatient and want English now, DM me.
While it's far from perfect, I've got the game data partially translated, utilizing thesharkman's method.
God, I love that guy for figuring out how to force what we currently have of a translation into the game, way more efficient than what I was originally doing.
(I was totally just cramming the Japanese dialogue into multiple translators and cross referencing with dictionaries and plugging that into the place of the original text... Yikes.)

Anyways, with this game tying into the older games, I decided to replay the older games, Kariyume in particular...
And with what I said above, you can probably tell I like to pick engines apart.
Six years later and I've finally figured out how to start translating it. The enemy grapple dialogue, at least.
I'm far from proficient in Japanese though. All I can read are "no"s, "fu"s, and so on haha.
If you are, and are interested in getting that bit translated properly, feel free to DM me some translated text.
Not to attack but is there any reason you're not posting a link to just the wolf file?

Reputation score
EDIT: If I haven't sent you a reply by 12AM EST, please just DM me again. With how many messages I'm replying to, I'm occasionally being automatically stopped because it seems spammy as hell. While I'm usually catching this and then replying after the delay, there's a chance I might miss you.

Not to attack but is there any reason you're not posting a link to just the wolf file?
I figured it'd be safer to share the Wolf file over DMs, considering how it contains all of the game data, including the stuff that can get me banned for sharing publicly.

He hasn't replied to DMs either.
Sorry to keep anyone waiting.
Issuing replies now, was busy working with work and school.

Last edited:
Reputation score
How many floors does the Mirror dungeon have, anyway? It's getting kind of boring just clearing floor after floor with no end in sight.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't see any real point in the optional dungeons i just get there to beat the boss there once and then gtfo there I haven't really bothered to stay there to farm for whatever bonuses you can get i can't even understand what it says so what's the point in wasting time on that.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
they apparently have some story content in the upper 50s or 100 from what I asw from a friend's prints.

Reputation score
Well, I did receive an item at the end of the "Fallen" dungeon (Floor 40) so I assume there's something else at the end of "Mirror".

But... 100 floors? Someone needs to tell excessm to tone down the grind on post-game content.