What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Triplebrc

Reputation score
The patreon translation group "=Together=" could probably translate the game when they are done with their current project in a few weeks given that they already translated Parade Buster in the past, though they have somewhat shied away from big projects recently, maybe suggesting it to them is worth a shot. However it shouldn't be necessary for such a big developer to rely on an independent group that gets paid by patreon users if you ask me, I mean the guy sells over 10k copies of each game on DLSite alone, Parade Buster sold almost 20k on there in total, each manga he sells there gets sold thousands of times, and who knows how many times Smashboy sold on Steam in addition to the 10k+ on Dlsite. One would assume he also knows someone who understands English, or knows how to use google translate to figure out the basic meanings.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
New game is supposedly called "spinning hagokoro"/おねショタ剣戟ACT 廻るハゴコロ (think it translates to 'Twisting heart', but I'm not fluent in japanese).
I was going to make a new thread about it but figured we didn't have enough info for the op yet.
Here's some rough draft on characters:
Whole article is available here:
The hype train is departing! All aboard!

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oh ya completely forgot about the new ninja looking game since all of the new post were on the trials using unity like the bunny game and rock paper scissors one

Aesthetic

Reputation score
oh ya completely forgot about the new ninja looking game since all of the new post were on the trials using unity like the bunny game and rock paper scissors one
So will the Ninja game most likely. Those test games were practice for a bigger game.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Anyone know what this game is?

Seems like an excessM game I've never played before.

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what this game is?

Seems like an excessM game I've never played before.
ExcessM made 2 of these 'CG' games years ago. They're simple turn-based combat games where you fight a bunch of women and they try to make you cum - typical stuff. There isn't any animation in the first game - each battle consists only of, I think, 2 CGs. The second game has animations. The games are really hard since they're only in Japanese and the way to win the battles are non-obvious - something about having to equip certain items, using certain skills at certain times or attacking certain enemies at certain times. I've never figured it out but I've never really tried well either.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The animation speed in that game even increased as your hp went lower, I don't know any other bf try that

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
ExcessM made 2 of these 'CG' games years ago. They're simple turn-based combat games where you fight a bunch of women and they try to make you cum - typical stuff. There isn't any animation in the first game - each battle consists only of, I think, 2 CGs. The second game has animations. The games are really hard since they're only in Japanese and the way to win the battles are non-obvious - something about having to equip certain items, using certain skills at certain times or attacking certain enemies at certain times. I've never figured it out but I've never really tried well either.
The animation speed in that game even increased as your hp went lower, I don't know any other bf try that
Oh, the second one's animated!, and it's a game.
I need to try it now.

Hope I can translate it with translator++

Reputation score
Three boss girl designs have been revealed on his ci-en for Hagokoro.
Amusingly enough, they were designed with corn snacks in mind, the first being popcorn, the second being doritos, and the last being bugles.
The dorito one is honestly kinda spooky.

shinryu

Reputation score
i can see how that idea comes from the first two but the last girl doesn't remind me of bugles

Lazyrick

Reputation score
i can see how that idea comes from the first two but the last girl doesn't remind me of bugles
the last girl is the heroine and isn't corn inspired. the previous post on ci-en has the last (first) corn girl

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Yep, this is ridiculous to be honest.
I bought it at release because they said there would be an english translation, even the demo had a greyed out english option.
6 months or so later, still no translation.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I mean I'll be real its not that important compared to other things but I'm trying to do my part for Proctor and Gamble.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
He just posted about the translation on his ci-en, apologising to english users since the translation is taking so long.