What's new

Exile in the Candy Kingdom

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Exile in the Candy Kingdom

Bubblegum decides to fight mono e mono. Ice King smiles. "Heeheeh. Back for more? I sure wish that darned time keeps turning back when things aren't supposed to happen...."

Bubblegum glares at him. "Well, maybe there's a purpose for that, hm?" She looks at the Ice King's Crown. "Maybe if I kick his crown off, I could handle him...." She rushes up to the Ice King. She then hops up. "HiYAAAA!!!!" She makes it a point that she is upskirted by the Ice King to distract him while she knocks the crown off. She then snatches it. "Not so tough without your crown huh?"

The crown then glows red from the underside. A weird catlike eye is seen shining through the crown's underside.

Bubblegum looks to the eye. "Wh-what is underneath your crown, Ice King?" Ice King smiles, replying. "That, my dear, is power. I have incredible power in my crown now! It's why I am in better shape than before."

Bubblegum tilts her head, looking to it. "It's giving off a corruptible vibe. More than it has been." Bubblegum then walks over a torch. Ice King does stay a little warm at least in his cave.

Ice King glares, his eyes turning fiery. "DON'T YOU DARE DO IT....!!!!" Ice King rushes to Bubblegum, which causes her to attack, burning the eye to death with the flame.

Ice King then kneels down, yelling out as he transforms, his skin fading into a lighter blue to peach coloring. "AAAAAAH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" He then turns into a normal human being. With black hair and glasses, in a pile of his blue clothes. He giggles. "Hmmhmmhmm.... Gonna screw you through your eyeball, Betty...." He then turns back into a very familiar form. The original Ice King.

He looks around... then back to Bubblegum. "Hey there Princess. What are you doing here?" Bubblegum tilts her head. "I....." Ice King looks back at her in confusion. "Why aren't you in my cage?" Bubblegum giggles softly. "Ahem. I have been exiled. I need your help to become a princess again. You do like princesses, right?"

Ice King looks in thought. "....Well if you're not a Princess, then... I guess I can't catch you then. It's a deal!"

Bubblegum smiles at this. "Thank you, Ice King. I knew you would make a decision that makes sense to yourself."

Ice King sighs. "But what can I do? I got no army. All I got is this infinite amount of ice magic at my disposal..." Bubblegum puts the crown back on his head. "...Just for now, you may use it for my cause." Ice King delights in this. "Then count me in, baby! When's the big take-over?"

Bubblegum shakes her head. "I do not have enough people along with me to do such an endeavre yet. But I will let everyone know when it is time. In the meantime, watch out for Demon Eyes. We can't have you corrupt again."

With that, she leaves the room, waving to the Ice King. Afterward, the Ice King thinks to himself. "... I was corrupt?"

Back at the foot of the mountain is the same Lickty Org. Finally have made his way up.

[progress against Ice King Saved]

A.) Fight the Lickty Org.

B.) Try to dodge him again.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A: If we can defeat the Ice King, we can defeat a Licky Org.

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

A. I got the need.

The need for murder.