What's new

Exile in the Candy Kingdom

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Exile in the Candy Kingdom

They ADDED a C. I had no C. It is out of freaking character for her. You can't just add options for me. It's my story.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fiiiiine...

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum decides to look at the penguins for a bit, then tip one over. The penguin falls backward, unable to get back up. "Guark, guark, guark!!!!!" She does this to two more penguins, the others backing up and letting the exiled princess through the mountain cave. Inside, is a main hall. Sort of like a palace. There is oddly no rooms, despite having plaforms that lead up to areas that should have doors. In the middle is a long staircase. The ice around here makes it hard to breathe normally. Bubblegum inches toward the staircase....

Ice King comes from his room. "What the, who's been picking on my penguins?" Bubblegum is shocked at what she sees. Apparently, Ice King has made himself younger. And more buff than before.

Bubblegum steps forward. "Ice King, it is I, Bubblegum, Exiled princess of the candy kingdom. I seek your help."

Ice King grins, retaining his old personality. "You seek my help....." Perhaps even worse. "....against your sexual tension? This is WONDERFUL news!"

Bubblegum widens her eyes. "I d-didn't know you knew the meaning of those words!" Ice King laughs loudly. "I know a lot of things, exiled princess! I'm at least a billion years old! This dome is more than a hatrack, lovely! How about you and me head to my quarters to discuss, I dunno.... a hostile take-over to hand your kingdom back to you?"

Bubblegum smiles hopefully, but the Ice King seems a lot more.... perverted than normal. Especially given his age reduction spell. She should be careful in what she says and does...

A.) Follow the weirdo up the steps.

B.) No way Icey! I can take you down! (Footing penalty)

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A Follow him, but repulse his advances. He has to actually do something impressive to get the sugar.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum nods once. "I'll do it...." She follows the Ice King to his room. She looks around this area, remembering everything made of ice. It is oddly cozy inside, losing the Cold Status. She looks to Ice King as she takes a seat. "So, what I propose is your idea. a hostile takeover." Ice King laughs softly. "I can't readily do that, Bubblegum..." He trails a hand up her leg. Bubblegum moves her leg away. "And why is that, sir?"

Ice King clears his throat. "About that sexual tension. I have it. And hostile take-overs require a lot of deaths. Why not make a life? And then teach them to be good lives?" Bubblegum glares in surprise at Ice King, lost for wards. Ice king then moves to grope a breast.

Bubblegum gets up suddenly and steps away. "Okay, Ice King.... Get ready to be taken down a notch!"

A.) Use items!

B.) Fight normally!'

This is a hentai battle

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum takes out her Bo Staff and flips it around, glaring at Ice King. The Ice King laughs. "Hahahahah! You think that stick will stop me? We got negotiations to physically talk about!" The Ice King does seem like he is under a spell. Bubblegum rushes up for a thwack to his stomach. Ice King widens his eyes as it hits him, surprised about the attack. It doesn't stop him from taking the bo staff in his own hands and raising it above their heads. With Bubblegum's arms upward, the Ice King gives her a deep kiss. Bubblegum blushes as she feels his tongue. He really is a lot less disgusting than normal. Bubblegum drops the Bo Staff and backflips. She then runs for her weapon. Ice King rushes into Bubblegum and starts fingering her honeylips from outside of her clothes. Ice King is powerful. It seems almost impossible to escape. Her bottoms come off first as Ice King keeps fingering her. "GHAHN....!!!!!! S-so innapropriate.....!!!!!" She gulps a bit, then escapes bottomless. Bubblegum blushes deeply as she glares at him. Ice King laughs a bit. "Ghahah..... You felt wet down there~! You seemed to have liked it~!" Bubblegum gasps. "You are a lost cause!" Ice King then drops his bottoms to reveal his large member. "You like?" Bubblegum tenses her thighs at the sight. "Hmmmmmmmmph! Not in your life!" She rushes for her Bo Staff, but is then tackled again. The Ice King moves his hips up as Bubblegum looks to his erection. He then plunges into her honeyhole her first time. "AAAAAAAAAAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Ice King moves his hips up and down, her tummy buldging slightly with each thrust. Ice King then removes her top, groping her bare chest. "GHNNN!!!! GHNNNN!!!! GHNNNNN!!!!" She squints hard as she is thrusted in more and more.

A.) Hhhhah..... I should drink a health potion....

B.) I need to keep fighting him off....!!!!

shadearion

Truffles and/or Peaches
Reputation score

B, but she is toast.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum struggles more and more as her cervix is slammed into. "GHNN GHNN!!!! Hhhhah, it's no use!" She tenses harder and harder, only spurring her muscles to tingle greater and greater. The Ice King speeds up his thrusts, panting as well. Bubblegum then widens her eyes, orgasming. "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!" She pants loudly with a few more thrusts until Ice King cums inside of her womb. "GYAAAAAAAAGHN!!!!" Ice King slips out, smiling as he quivers. "Hhh-hheehee..... I was waiting to do that, Bubblegum. For s-so long!" Bubblegum weakly looks up at Ice King... "But I'm sure we can.... bring the discussion up a bit more. A few more months...."

Bubblegum is then ravaged day in and day out to the point where her mind is broken. She calls him Kingy and does everything he wants. Her kingdom was continued to be led by her rival, and Bubblegum is reduced to a mindless drone.

But time wouldn't let that happen....

Bubblegum wakes up after a flash of light, her energy fully restored. A ring of Firecats are welcoming her recovery. Bubblegum rubs her head. "Oh man..... Kingy? I have to be careful next time...."

Bubblegum moves to the top of the cave mountain, where Ice King smiles to her.

"Heh.... are you back for more? Eventually the Cosmic Owl will get tired of turning back time you know! And I enjoyed you being my little Bubblegum..."

A.) Use items! (Slightly more power this time)

B.) Fight normally

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B Turn this right into a sex battle. Bubblegum needs to get him off without succumbing herself!