Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Exile in the Candy Kingdom

Adventure time!

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum packs up her tent, smiling to the new day as she traverses the Apocalands in hopes of finding more towns to go to. She takes the nearest route, Bitter Drive, next to the Icelands. The drive is a nice little road. But there always seems to be shadows roaming here and there. But this is after the Apocalypse, which makes this normal.

Bubblegum encounters a Recluse Dryder! The Dryder smiles to Bubblegum. "Hello. Aren't you a tasty morsel! I would love to eat you up!"

This is a non-H battle!

A.) Use things!

B.) Melee Attacks (Lv2)

C.) Run!

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

A. We got a blaster right? Lets see if that will do the trick.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm, I A.gree with Azt. Might want to try to keep this a ranged battle until were left with no choice but melee.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum thinks it is about time to bust out her blaster. The Reclues Dryder runs for Bubblegum, fangs bared. Bubblegum races back, then aims at one leg. The dryder yelps in pain. She then tries to rush at her faster. Bubblegum had a plan. She shot another leg! The Dryder seems to get slower and slower with each leg shot. She shoots more and more legs.

Eventually, the Recluse Dryder rolls on her back. "GYAGH..... Hhhh Just you wait...." Bubblegum interrupts her by shooting her in the tummy, opening a hole where green blood comes out. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!!!!" She couch, trying hard to get up. "M-my sisters w-will avenge me....." She then fades out.

Bubblegum spots a Crafting item. Scrap Metal!

Bubblegum continues down the route. The route seems to get colder and colder.... Is it snowing?

Eventually, she ends up in a very ruined town, where the Bundlelikes live. They seem to have it bad in the ways of politics. The kindom must be very corrupt here! At the far end of this villiage, there is a bar and inn.

You are at Snowdown Villiage.

A.) Make relations.

B.) Go to the building marked Bar & Inn

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A.) Make nice with people. You never know when or how they might prove handy in the future.
Also, can anyone say Candyland Fable 3? ;)

Aztlan

Reputation score

A.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum looks to the poor state of the town. The townsfolk seem to be managing well despite things. They're possibly hunters. But they do look so cute in their bundled up winter clothes. She sees one of the townsfolk petting a penguin, playing with it. She sees another one just cooking a lightened demon.

A.) Talk To The cook

B.) Talk to The Penguin guy.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

B. Penguins are nice.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B.) Because penguins are kewt~ XD

Aztlan

Reputation score

B.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm... I think I'll go with B.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum decides to walk up to the Bundlelike with his penguin. "Hello you two! How are your affairs? It looks like you're not doing too well." The guy looks to Bubblegum and nods. "Yeah... Ever since Princess Applecider took the throne, foeign policies with the Ice Kingdom has been.... less than favorable. Luckily, we're natural hunters." Bubblegum smiles. "You look more cute than hunters." The guy responds. "On the contrary. We strive as a villiage in a dot of the most evil ground ever in the apocalands BECAUSE we hunt."

Bubblegum nods. "Who is your friend there?" The man responds. "Oh him? He's just my pet penguin. The Ice King seems to be kind to us. But only us for some reason. He lets his penguins play with us." Bubblegum looks to the side, gritting her teeth. The name revolts her. "Hm.... well, that's nice... Where is the Ice King from here?"

The man responds. "Way past the town to the north. There is a mountain that looks like it's screaming. You can't miss it. Be warned though.... He's.... kind of into ladies." Bubblegum nods. "Yes. He made me well aware of this before...."

The man nods and walks his penguin. The penguin squawks with each waddle.

Relation + 1 (This is such a small town, you won't need much relation points.)

Bubblegum sees the cook about to eat, removing her scarf and revealing her sharp teeth. Which are oddly clean. She can also see Lady's Route, a so kindly named route by Ice King himself...

A.) Talk to the woman to get more information.

B.) Travel Lady's Route.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. Information can be as useful as equipment at times.