What's new

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

• Yes. We want to talk to the other tamer in a calm setting.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No. Yell to attract their attention, but keep going.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Forget him. He's a dunce, and his sister is rude.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

You've basically come to the same conclusions I did. However, there a call to add the Cuntnaw to the harem (why? she can't even give blowjobs!) as front liner today, despite the fact that there are Pokégirls everywhere.

I'm trying to find a way to weasel out of it...

verify_this

Reputation score

1: c (because as you've said, bj's are more enjoyable when you don't have to worry about losing a certain body part.
2: c

xanderhunter

Reputation score

Hey guys, new to the site, and also the Pokégirls stuff in general, but got to this from some other stuff and liked your writing so I'd though I'd start following.

I'm thinking 1c mostly for the reasons stated, already got a water Pokégirl and we might get some other element for trade. Then go 2d with fallback of b. From the sounds of it she's not all that special and so trying to find a trade online will be bad, however Markus is not that smart and may want one for tentacle purposes and we might get something better out of it, push comes to shove we can always say no thanks and ranch her.

As for third option definetly A then B. Sonia has done really well helping us get not 1, but 2 Pokégirls, one of which was really powerful, she definetly deserves a reward. And then of course we need to deal with these Ferals we have.

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1-d, 2-d, C & E, And if he don't want them, trade on pokebay.