What's new

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

• Yes. We want to talk to the other tamer in a calm setting.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No. Yell to attract their attention, but keep going.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Forget him. He's a dunce, and his sister is rude.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

Modify D into : when it's safe, 1 after (or during) watching the kinky sex. I.E. Distraction!!! Or you know WHILE kinky sex.:D:):D:):D

Last edited:

MacdaddyG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

E5
Lets take the safe route
Unless it would be nightime as we get to her place
than E3

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds like a B1 answer is most favorable to me...

Gratuitous sex scenes that may lead to other watery dangers are great!

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Sorry about the delay. The weather has bean painful to me.

Decision Made: Don't bother with the feral and try to sidle along the edges.

On the other side of the pond I can see a clear area of dry mud, then some foliage around another big tree. One side of the small lake is three trees and some jagged fallen branches, surrounded by very tall grass and ferns. the other is some sort of thin rock formation that comes up from just under the large root I'm on, and ends high up on the other side.

Since it is relatively flat, I decide to try and walk across the rock formation. It wasn't too much of a drop, so I jump down to the rock and proceed to slowly step across the eight inch wide rock. I note that on my left, opposite the pond with the feral Titacool, is mostly tall grass growing out of a shallow muddy pond. It doesn't take me too long to balance my way across, and I slowly slide down the other side.

"Well, that wasn't too bad," I say to empty air. I assumed Sonia would be on the other side with me, but I notice that I'm alone, standing on a wide muddy area. "Sonia?" I look back across the pond, and she isn't on the raised root. I warily approach the pond, wondering if she decided to go in and got distracted.

After a minute, the uncomfortable silence is broken by something exploding out of the pond. It's a Sonia, her arms and tentacles tangled with the feral Titacool. I take a step back and reach for the empty Pokéballs, and fumble nervously in trying to get them off my belt. Before I get the ball, I see Sonia wrestle out of the Feral's grip and hard a solid right hook to her head. The feral goes limp for a moment, and giving Sonia the opportunity to deliver another fist to her head sending the feral to the ground, too disoriented to do anything. I finally get the ball expanded and toss it at the Feral, absorbing the feral. The capture light signals success.

"Wow," I congratulate Sonia. My heart is beating rapidly from the excitement. "That was good work, but a bit too close for me. Are you all right?" I notice that she had a few puncture wounds on the side of her torso.

"Yeah," she replies a bit nervously, "Poison... doesn't work... sting not too bad." She smiles at me, then turns and points off in another direction, "This way." before walking on.

After a few minutes of walking on muddy ground, she shushes me and runs up to a tree. She pears around it before muttering, "Bitch." I pear around the other side and take a look, finding a short distance away, between two trees, some thick leafy vines with large purple fruits growing up a broken stump. Right between the stump and Sonia and I is a dark blue lizard Pokégirl, pacing back and force and sniffing the air. She's a bit big, almost seven feet in height, with tail equally long above her strong legs. Lacking hair, but covered in leathery blue scales, two raised ridges of bright crimson scales run down her back. Instead of a human mouth and nose is a pronounced and wide muzzle, and a few cute pointy fangs can be seen over her lips. It's not the Titodile but her bigger, stronger, more bite-tastic evolved form, the Cuntnaw. That bite is worse than a crocodile's.

I hide back behind the tree and pull Sonai towards me. "Are your clothes there?" I ask her in a breathless whisper. She nods nervously. I purse my lips in thought.

Decision: A wild Cuntnaw appeared! A tough girl to capture, but very valuable.
  1. Bring it on! We're the hero of this story. Of course we're gonna catch her!
  2. Hold on1 It's possible to win that fight, but you'll have to come up with a wicked strategy.
  3. Convince Sonia to initiate a sex battle. Hopefully she can tire out the feral enough to capture her without anyone getting injured.
  4. [AUSIE]Awe! Ain't she a beauty! What a powerful creature! She could rip me in two or bite my arm off without warning. I'm gonna go have sex with her![/AUSIE]
  5. Wait a bit and hope she gets bored and wanders off.
  6. Make like a Treant and get the fuck out of here. There's no we can take her on as is.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

4 just for style points.

No really... 2. I doubt we'll win but clothes for our little sonia is worth a little danger.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

NOT 4. Awesome as it's worded, but I'm quite sure that could lead to a moment where we'll be saying 'Crikey!'

I'm gonna say 5. I really don't think Sonia has a chance either way... but we can't just let her stay naked, as we're soo close...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I also doubt than we could beat a Cuntnaw with a harmed Sonia and... our bunny girl ¬_¬

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

For the same reasons as above.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I cannot pick anything but 4. My head says no, but my heart says yes yes yes.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm... If we did want to attack we'd need Sonia to somehow get behind the Cuntnaw so she can get on the thing's back and wrap her tentacles around the mouth and torso. It takes very little pressure to keep an alligator/crocodile's mouth closed, and if Sonia is on its back then the tail whip around far enough to cause any damage. If we manage that then Sonia can sting it a couple times and hope she can keep a good enough hold until the combination of struggling and poison weakens the Pokégirl enough for capture.

I just don't see how we can get Sonia back there without throwing her up into a tree and having her ambush the thing like the Naga did earlier.

I'll still vote for that, anyway. Fortune favors the bold!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

4... nowaitImean... 2

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2. Likely followed in short order by 4.

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ima Haveta Agree Witha Theah Abovea 2 Witha Attacka Ofa 4
(Anyone that don't get it, sound it out Or remove the A at the end)

For all you know "LOOK A DISTRACTION" might work too.

MacdaddyG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yah, finnaly an update.

I vote 3 cause she might have a better advantage at sex than battle
(Don't know her level.)

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

4... nowaitImean... 2
Too late, your vote has been cast!
A wild Cuntnaw appears!
  1. Bring it on!
  2. Strategize! (4)
  3. Sex battle featuring the lovely Sonia. (1)
  4. If Steve Irvine was a tamer, he do this! (4)
  5. Wait and hope she wanders off. (3)
  6. Let's GTFO!

Decision Made: Come up with a brilliant strategy to subdue the feral Cuntnaw and sex her up!

I undue my belt and drop my pants, causing Sonia to blush and turn away. I roll my eyes, "Look at me Sonia. I've got an idea -eyes up here, honey- on how to capture her without getting hurt..." I whisper to Sonia as I strip down. I can tell she's about as nervous of the plan as she is embarrassed.

A moment later, Sonia has snuck up to just within a stride of the Cuntnaw, her tentacles waving forward, stingers exposed. The feral is on all fours sniffing the ground around the stump, her tail up in the air, exposing her obviously feminine genitalia to Sonia's menacing stingers. Seeing Sonia in place, I hide behind the tree and wait for the fight to begin.

In an instant, the sereninty of the swamp us broken by a loud howl, a mix of pain and rage from the Cuntnaw. I hear a another howl and some scuffling, then the muddy patter of who I assume is Sonia coming towards the tree. I hold out her ball, and press the recall button as she runs past me, out of view of the Cuntnaw, whom I can here stomping and growling her way over.

I silently step around the other side of the tree just as the angry feral comes around, and I can here her grunt in frustration. I get behind her by several strides, getting a clear view of the Cutnaw and the damage Sonia dealt. Just as planned, Sonia stung the feral in the inside of both her knees. I hoot to catch her attention and the feral turns with a snarl, which she stops short in confusion as she gets a look at me. "Hey gorgeous. Wanna ride Rocky's 'Rocket Ship' to heaven?" I say to her in my lewdest voice, thrusting my hips and pointing at my 'rocket' with both hands. Her mood instantly improves, and I can almost see the hearts in her eyes as she looks me over. Her gaze catches at my pelvis, and I sway is back and forth, chuckling as she follows it.

She begins to step froward, and I begin to step backwards, giving my hips an exaggerated hips to give her a show. "That's right, hot stuff. Come to Rocky." I'm halfway to the vine covered stump when she staggers, the poison from Sonia's stings taking effect. With her head down, I take the opportunity to throw Sonia's ball over her head, and said Titacool rematerializes behind the Cuntnaw unnoticed. Just as planned.

Sonia takes the opportunity to sting the feral exactly as she did before, bringing a loud howl from the Cuntnaw, and giving me a good view of all her sharp teeth. The Cuntnaw turns in rage at being attacked twice like that, but falls to her knees, her legs useless from the poison. She howls and screams between rage fuelled snaps at Sonia, crawling on forward with her claws, but Sonia keeps her distance.

"Good job!" I shout to Sonia, who nods at me. "Now sting her arms! Try her arm pits!" I order over the noisy Cuntnaw. Sonia nods to confirm she understands, then begins trying to get her stingers into the right places. Despite their whip-like speed, the Cuntnaw's thrashing bites and clawing attempts make it difficult. After several tries, Sonia manages to get a few more stings in with only a few scratches on one tentacle from the feral's claws.

The feral is moaning in pain and frustration, her strength sapped from the Poison Stings from Sonia. "Teamwork for the win!" I shout, my hands on my naked hips. Sonia herself is panting wildly, but she's also smiling with satisfaction.

A moment later, I'm dressed and standing over the passed out Cuntaw when I lob my last empty Pokéball at her. She disappears in a red flash, and I place the ball on my belt. "All right, Sonia. Let's grab your stuff and get out of here. It's getting dark, and I'm getting hungry. How about you? You need healing cycle."

"Great Grapes," she says, pointing to the large purple fruits on the vines, "Heals and fills." I take a second look, and realized just what kind of fruit it is I'm looking at.

Great Grape. A magical fruit that showed up with the Pokégirls. It's a big huge grape, about the size of a softball. One of these has all the nutrients a person needs for a day, though it's not very filling. It also has magical healing properties, though there are many things that are more effective. Like magic spells of certain Pokégirls and the Healing Machines found in PokéCenters. All over the stump are over a dozen of the things.

Decision: Item get: Great Grapes!
  1. Eat them for dinner? (Y/N)
  2. Smear Sonia with some to heal her wounds? (Y/N)
  3. Take some for later? (Y/N)

Note: Saying yes to all will use up all grapes, leaving none to reseed and grow new vines later on.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1N, 2Y, 3Y.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh. I was thinking of voting for staying hidden... well, since things worked out so well, I won't object.

Um... as to the Great Grapes (probably not "gapes", despite the universally silly naming)...

1. No. We can get food at the town.
  2. Mmmm... no. I'll go ahead and gamble that we can duck past any ferals on the way back to town. We don't have any pokéballs for 'em, anyways.
  3. Yes. Having a few on hand for emergencies is probably a good idea.
Question... can we use these things in-battle? Or are they a slow-acting item?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

1, N.
2&3, Y.