What's new

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

• Yes. We want to talk to the other tamer in a calm setting.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No. Yell to attract their attention, but keep going.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Forget him. He's a dunce, and his sister is rude.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

I'm oh-so-tempted to say #5, but I think #6 would serve better for now. Fucking/feral hunting would be nice, but if any quests would involve hunting something anyways, might as well take it now, rather than go out, get tired, come back, and find out that what we just did could have gotten that quest out of the way. Also, free food that isn't poke'-center food is always a plus.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going with 6. We have enough ferals. Now we need to train them and get them strong.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sleeping with Sonia isn't recommended since she'll dehydrate after a few hours.
1d.

Pull out Vinata and fuck her again.
3c.

Wait, 3c while 1d! It'll be hilarious.

Also, oddly enough, 3c it forms half of my face right now.

<:3c

I... don't remember either Maid or Macy. I'll say 6. I'm sure there is no mugging in the future! And even if there is, we own nothing! No risk there.

Leave your filled pokeballs at home. I guess it'll be cool if you take an empty one.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

1d.

3c.

Wait, 3c while 1d! It'll be hilarious.

I... don't remember either Maid or Macy. I'll say 6. I'm sure there is no mugging in the future! And even if there is, we own nothing! No risk there.

Leave your filled pokeballs at home. I guess it'll be cool if you take an empty one.
The MaidYvette is the pokégal who tidies up the rooms, happened to tidy up Rocky's, and didn't throw away Sunset's dress (among other things). Macy is the name of the NurseJoy who's been flirting with Rocky.

And I'm fairly sure you're only supposed to pick ONE of those options. So which'll it be? Snore the night away in Sonia's tendrils? Bugger Vinata again while she can't argue about it? Or go find some suppertime entertainment in the town?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

MacdaddyG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ya for jumping in

I say 31 im digging the bunnygirl and she needs some serious taming

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd say 2D.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

• 2b x 1: Feral Hunt. East Forest, through the town.
  • 2d x 1: Feral Hunt. Back to swamp.
  • 3a x 1: Tame Lola. Just cause.
  • 6 x 4: Look for a yellow question mark over someone's head.

Decision Made: Head into to town and find a quest.

I dress and let Sonia out of her ball. She appears in the positions I recalled her in, sitting down cross legged, with one arm covering her breasts, and the other over her legs. Her hair is quite messy and wet. "How are you?" I inquire. She turns away, smiling and blushing, bitting her lip. "How's the feral shock?"

"Titcool can.. talk..." she manages, her cute face frowning with the effort.

"Don't force it, honey," I tell her, sitting down next to her. "I'm completely broke, so I'm gonna go into town to see if there's any bounties or tamer jobs."

She nods, then points at the other balls on my belt. "Others?" she enquires.

"My starter is Sunset, and A-bra. She's asleep right now. In addition to you, I caught a bunny and a Naga earlier." Sonia blushes when I mention her, gets a bit excited when mention Lola, then gets a little nervous when I bring up Vinata. "Right now it's just you, but I'm still under rookie protection and I'm not gonna pick any fights so you don't have to worry about fighting."

"Clothes?" she asks, blushing a bit.

"Well, Sunset has a sun dress, but that's hers. You're a bit too big for it," I explain, trying to get my hands under her arms to emphasize. She giggles, wiggling away.

"Mine..." she manages, still blushing. "Swamp."

"You have clothes in the swamp?" She nods. "Why weren't you wearing them?"

"Dirty," she answers. "Get?" she asks.

"You want to go to the swamp to get your clothes?" She nods.

Decision: Sonia wants to get her clothes from the swamp.
  1. Change of plans. Go back to the swamp.
  2. Better head into town. I'm hungry and curious.
  3. Sonia has a great body and should show it off. Besides, Pokégirls don't need clothes.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now? Just you, her, and a bunch of things that want to eat you in the dark?

No way, we can grab them tomorrow or something. 2/3.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

can you borrow clothes from the poke center?

Then in the morning, i suppose than will be more easy to recover Sonia's clothes

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Just to clarify. Option 3 still means we still go into town, but also sets a policy about our harem. Option 3 means we're one of those tamers that wants his harem girls naked all the time, regardless of their personal preferences.

can you borrow clothes from the poke center?

Then in the morning, i suppose than will be more easy to recover Sonia's clothes
Ha! Balls, no! PokéCenters provide healing and lodging for tamers. Lodging includes all the equipment essential for taming Pokégirls. Clothes are not essential to a centre's function. (Though they do have medical gowns that are even more revealing than what we have now, as do hospitals.)

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 then 1, play it safe by dealing with the obtaining of knowledge first coz you may get a bounty/mission to go to the swamp anyway.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I want to say 3, but I prefer to have a light hand when dealing with any sort of team I'm taking care of, and Sonia is clearly modest. Maybe if we had a girl that was a little more open with herself, I wouldn't care, but as it is, we should take the option that is more likely to endear her to us.

Going into the swamp with just Sonia seems like a good way to get overpowered. Also, like Strangetruth said, we might get some sort of quest that sends us into the swamp. Efficiency is a beautiful thing.

So I choose 2.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh.

Clothes are great. I wish to keep our girls clothed. 2.

MacdaddyG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alone......I say 1

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2 sounds good, then perhaps 1 later, when he won't get eaten by something.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm gonna go 1. It's only six-thirty in the evening, so there's probably still a couple hours of daylight. Sonia knows where she kept her clothes, so it won't take any real searching to find them. So a quick dash into the swamps shouldn't pose any more danger now than it would in the morning. None of Rocky's other pokégirls would be any better off at that time anyways - Sunset would sleep in, and the other two have "lasting" conditions.

Option 3 is... not reasonable. Bras, at least, should be considered for their... supportive... capabilities. And once you've gone that far, you might as well add panties and blouses and skirts (or shirts and pants, if you'd prefer); pick well, and they'll emphasize the pokégirl's visible assets and minimize her faults.

Option 2... while I kinda agree with some of the arguments thus far, I'd prefer to have Rocky's active pokégirl (currently Sonia) willing to listen in and contribute to conversations. Even if it's limited to "Can you do this? Yes? Good!". I feel nudity, for Sonia, would be too distracting.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Bras also cause breast cancer.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Check how light it is outside.
If there's still light, #1.
If it's dark, #2.

I say this because while it'd be nice to grab her clothes so that she's happy with you, it'd suck if you went to grab her clothes, only to get eaten/mauled, or possibly worse simply because you can't see.