What's new

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

• Yes. We want to talk to the other tamer in a calm setting.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No. Yell to attract their attention, but keep going.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Forget him. He's a dunce, and his sister is rude.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

Matt's right. We got here without incident, we should be able to get back without incident.

1N
2N
3Y

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1 - N
2 - N
3 - Y

Ridin' that bandwagon

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

1N
2Y
3Y

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NYY

We can get food back in whatsitville.

It'd probably be fine if we didn't heal her, but since we've got just her out in the dark-ass swamp full of large things that want to kill/eat/rape us, it's probably best to keep as ready as possible.

Take a bunch to sell, you impoverished fucker.

Also, when we get back to town, strip and walk to the pokecenter , but with more pelvic thrusts and crotch pointing. Our dick just kicked a giant gator chick's ass, so we're entitled to show it off.

...It had help, I guess. Sonia's free to do something similar.

Last edited:

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you taking all of them? If so then 2 followed by 3.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1 N
2 Y
3 Y

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Pic semi-related.
Though not really.
But kind of.

Jolee

Lurker
Reputation score

1: N
2: N
3: Y

One of these has all the nutrients a person needs for a day, though it's not very filling.
So in other words, "HP & MP Restored! But you're still hungry".

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Johnny's theme has the sexiest visualizer motion in WMP. It makes this hill shape, and then melts back into a flat line in the smoothest way possible. And dem spikes from the clap. Unf.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Decision: Item get: Great Grapes!
  1. Eat? Nnnnnnnnn/
  2. Heal Sonia? nnnn/Yyyyy
  3. Take extra? /Yyyyyyyyy

Decision Made: Feel Sonia up- I mean, apply some great grape juice to Sonia to heal her, grab an armful of grapes for emergency healing, then head back to town for some real grub.

Sonia braces herself against the stump, carefully positioning her self so as not to ruin and Grapes. Then she grunts and heaves the stump, tilting it up, long dead roots easily sliding out of the mucky ground. With her tentacles, she reaches under the stump and pulls out a large stuffed plastic bag, then gently lets the stump fall back into position. She smiles at me. "Got them."

"Awesome," I respond, as I reach around her to grab a Grape.

"Hungry?" she asks. "Not really," I respond as I crush the grape on her chest. Her eyes go wide as it bursts, purple juices running down her chest between her breasts. I grab her arm as she starts giggling and trying to step away, dropping her bag. "Hold still, Sonia. You're injured." Using it as a sponge, I rub the gushing fruit across her chest, running it over the nicks and scratches she's accumulated. I take extra attention to the wound on her side she took from the feral Titacool's sting, running over it and squeezing extra juice out of the grape. I note her legs are clear of injuries, "Turn around, sticky," I tell my giggling patient. She complies, and I found no marks on her back, so I administer the grape juice to her tentacles.

I tell her to turn around then offer the crushed Great Grape. She reaches for it, but I swat away her hands, still offering the fruit. She gasps in mock appal, before leaning forward and a bite of the fruit into her mouth. Purple juices run down her blue chin and she eats the remains of the fruit from my hand. I wink at her as she finishes, and she blushes.

"Now let's get out-" I begin, interrupted by her grabbing my arm and licking the grape juice that's all over my hand. "Nice, but that as much as far as we're going right now," I tell her, noticing her tentacles start to coil down to wrap around me. "I don't want to get busy in the forest full of horny voyeuristic Pokégirls." Sonia stops cold at that.

"Let's get out here," I tell her, and begin picking some of the Great Grapes, half a dozen in case of emergencies. I grab her stuff as we leave, making sure she focuses on our surroundings, and take a swim. We encounter a Bunnygirl on our way out of the swamp, but I just scare her off instead of having Sonia deal with it. I'm out of Pokéballs.

The sun has gown bellow the tree line as I get back to the PokégirlCenter. Sonia is back in her ball, with her bag and the Great Grapes. I notice that Macy is behind the counter, and instead the sleepy NurseJoy is. "Hello," I greet in a cheerful voice.

"Welcome back, sir," she responds in a somewhat tired monotone. I don't find her open to conversation so I head to my room. Once there, I release Sonia.

"Ok, we're going into town. Take shower, then dress," I tell her. She nods in compliance, putting the grapes on the end table near the bed, then winks at me before heading into the washroom.

I grab two Pokéballs off my belt, the two ferals Sonia fought for me to catch, then contemplate what to do next.

Decision: What about these new girls?
  1. The Cuntnaw is a powerful girl, though she won't be much of a talker. She has mouth full of deadly teeth, sharp claws, incredible physical strength and magical water attacks. I already have a water type, but with some training she could be a great fighter.
    • Keep her. I could use the raw muscle.
    • Sell her to a ranch. I'll probably get less money, but it's guaranteed cash.
    • Trade her on Pok-E-Bay. She'd make a great addition to someone else's battle team, and that means lots of cash.
    • See if Markus would like to trade for her.
  2. I've already got a Titacool. She's great. Smarter, stronger and more talkative than this one. But the feral has a jellyfish hat instead of hair!
    • Keep her. Four tentacles are better than two!
    • Definitely sell to a ranch. They are kinda common, but cash is cash.
    • Pok-E-bay. Maybe somebody does want one?
    • Check with Markus. His girls may like her tentacles.

Decision: What to do next?
  • Join Sonia in the shower for a quickie. I could use a rinse too.
  • Find a computer terminal to deal with the two ferals now.
  • Let Lola out, and introduce her to Sonia.
  • Release Sunset, tame her in her sleep.
  • Let Vinnata out to get her to relearn how to move faster.
  • Drop pants. Masturbate.
  • Go find Macy and try to get in her panties.
  • Actually, I haven't gotten the other NurseJoy's name. Let's go get it.
  • Let's go give that MaidYvette a tip.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1 - C
Cash is good, and if we can get more from Pok-E-Bay then let's go for it.

2 - C/D
I'm not quite sure how rare the jellyfish cap is for Titacools, but if it's not a very common trait then she could be worth something to a collector or a breeder. If it doesn't look like we'll get anymore than we would from a ranch then let's talk to Markus and see what he thinks.

3 - C
I'm curious how this will play out.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

1. - a.

2. - Ehhhh..... I would like to keep her, but I'd suggest asking Sonia how she would feel about having another Titacool on the team. It's a psychological thing.
So, either a or d.

As much as I want to say I, you really could probably use a shower, so A it is.

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

1A
2D
B

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm... so far our team lacks a girl that can work in a stand-up fight. The money would be good, but we should keep the Croc.

Ranch the jellyfish hat. Variety would be nice, but (edit: Oh nice, I completely forgot to put something here).

Release Vinnata into the shower.

Uhh I mean we should reward Sonia for her great feats of asskickery. A. OR B, and then buy some Super Spanish Fly. And then A.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1 A

2 B/D Check what can Markus give then if the offert is not enought sell to poke ranch

3 A then C

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1 - C
Cash is good, and if we can get more from Pok-E-Bay then let's go for it.

2 - C/D
I'm not quite sure how rare the jellyfish cap is for Titacools, but if it's not a very common trait then she could be worth something to a collector or a breeder. If it doesn't look like we'll get anymore than we would from a ranch then let's talk to Markus and see what he thinks.

3 - C
I'm curious how this will play out.
This.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Titacool are unpopular. Partly because of their tendency to be lesbian, partially because of a typical feral's attitude in just about everything. Ferals are actually way more common than threshold girls, and the Jellyfish hat isn't anything cool as you're hoping. It's just a jelly like bulb where her hair would be. Kinda like she was wearing a .

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm...
  1. C - we need a front-line beatsticker, true, but maybe someone will offer a good Fire- or Fighting-type.
  2. B - our ongoing lack of cash is really unnerving me.
  3. B - get the sales over with.
I've been thinking about the party composition. For the combat party, we- no, I - eventually want:
  • frontliner A - Vinata
  • frontliner B
  • aerial/rapid response
  • ambush/status ailments - Sonia
  • artillery - Sunset
  • healer
This should be a well-rounded setup, capable of holding its own against most threats. Vinata, I think, should be thinking about going Garter -> Sheying -> Shenushen, while Sonia heads for Titacruel. Making Sonia into a Titakren could move her up to a front-line slot, letting Vinata take the status-inflictor slot and use a different evolution; I don't think Rocky would be able to get her to Seduca, though. Options for the other front-line slot are a good Fire or Fighting type, hence the reason I suggested looking for a trade on Pok-E-Bay, though a more tank-ish type could also be good. I'd prefer the airborne gal be somebody with separate wings and arms, say a Rack or a Valkyrie. I've got no opinions for the healer slot, though I guess Sunset could go there and let something more offense-minded take the artillery slot. Any comments, like "you're overthinking this"?