What's new

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

• Yes. We want to talk to the other tamer in a calm setting.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No. Yell to attract their attention, but keep going.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Forget him. He's a dunce, and his sister is rude.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Check how light it is outside.
If there's still light, #1.
If it's dark, #2.

I say this because while it'd be nice to grab her clothes so that she's happy with you, it'd suck if you went to grab her clothes, only to get eaten/mauled, or possibly worse simply because you can't see.
This for the same reason.

Thinking back on what happened earlier in the thread I'm wondering how Lola managed to get Sunset trapped in the harness given how weak Bunnygirls are supposed to be.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aren't Titacools like really weak, such that they have to run around in pairs to even be a threat? We'd essentially be running around unarmed into dangerous terrain, for some clothes.

Just take like two of those gowns they have there and give her a boob wrap and a , it'll be great.

MacdaddyG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol i lead the one kidding hope one wins I think its best to get on the good side of the pokegirls, so best to tryyou should save time better to go now

Reputation score

If it's dark, #2.

I say this because while it'd be nice to grab her clothes so that she's happy with you, it'd suck if you went to grab her clothes, only to get eaten/mauled, or possibly worse simply because you can't see.
I also agree with this.

And a correction, we're looking for people with little yellow exclamation points over their heads. Little yellow question marks are for turning quests in. -_-

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

If it's dark, #2.
thirded or fourth-ed or whatever.

@ExclaimationMark: it could also be green or blue or red depending on game, or the person could just be glowing peculiarly. most likely in this universe it will be some celesitial turning up to screw up rocky's life.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

There could also just be a "Job Board".

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But that would just be too god damn convenient.
*Insert slight sarcasm here* So your saying the law of anime does not have deus ex machina? *Sarcasm end* (Does anime, cartoon or game law apply here?)

EDIT
I think we were more on the road of game law, specifically MMO type games. Though frankly any of the 3 would work.
Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

2 sounds good, then perhaps 1 later, when he won't get eaten by something.
i also choice 2, it will be great to get a side quest

Reputation score

I think we were more on the road of game law, specifically MMO type games. Though frankly any of the 3 would work.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

i also choice 2, it will be great to get a side quest
Do we even know what our main quest is?

I didn't understand that at all.

Go back to the swamp: 6 votes (It is still light out.)
Head into town: 5 votes
Pokégirls don't need clothes: 0 votes

Glad to see we are not all complete misogynists.

Decision Made: Change of plans. Head back to the swamp.

Since it's still light out, and will be for a while, I figure going into the swamp for a short expedition is out of order. "All right," I declare, "We'll head out to the swamp, pick up your clothes, come back, go into town, get some food, then call it a night."

Sonia smiles and nods, then asks, "Ball?"

"I would, but I see a problem. Sunset is asleep, Lola is a BunnyGirl, and Vinata is recovering from a Level 4. You're the only girl capable of anything right now, so how are you supposed to lead me to your clothes if you're in your ball? How are you gonna keep the hungry, horny ferals off me?"

She blinks for a second, the drops her head as she realizes what she needs to do.

"How about this," I suggest, "You stay in your ball while I walk out of here, and let you out when we're in the swamp and away from people." "Kay." "You don't mind if the ferals see you naked, do you?" At that she giggles, then I use the recall function on her Pokéball.

Macy catches my attention on the way out, her uniform unbuttoned again. "Want something?" she asks in a sultry voice.

"I have some errands to run. I'll be back."

"Take care then," she replies. She curses under her breath as I leave.

I soon reach the edge of the swamp and let Sonia out. "Here we are."

"Um... Titcool?" she responds, a confused look on her face. She continues to cover her breasts and hold her legs together.

"What? Are you lost already?" "Yes. Sorry." "Not to worry. I know where we are. Maybe if we go to where I found you, you'll know where to go. I'll point, you go first. That way." She nods, and turns in the direction I told her to go, her tendrils coiling around her waits.

After a short hike across the dry path and fallen trees, she relaxes and walks in a more natural fashion. "Let's see, this is where Sunset caught Lola. Look familiar?" "No." Sonia shakes her head. "Then let's keep moving," I reply, pointing in onward. At this point, I note that Kerrik is right. Following a girl around makes for great scenery.

Ten minutes later, we're standing on the large root I found Sonia and Vinata under, and Sonia recognizes the scenery. "Naga drops," she says as she points up. "Bunny," pointing back where we came from. "Clothes," she points across the large pond. I note that it's not gonna be easy to get across. "Titacool," she says pointing into the pond.

"There's a feral Titacool in the pond?" I ask, trying to catch a glimpse through the algae.

"Just one." Sonia replies. "I swam..."

Decision: Sonia clothes are past this big pond, which has a Titacool in it. Catch the feral?
  • Have Sonia duke it out with her in the pond.
  • Have Sonia rape the feral into submission.
  • Have Sonia lure the feral out then hope a single ball does the trick.
  • Have Sonia lure the feral our with a promise of sex, then when it's safe take part in a kinky threesome.
  • Don't bother with the feral.
How to get across the pond?
  1. Swim across. It's icky swamp water, but the real hazard is the resident Titacool.
  2. Try to swing across using the hanging vines.
  3. Try to sidle along the edges.
  4. Try to climb up and use the branches to get around. Hope I don't fall.
  5. Take a wide detour.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Beast of Shadows was responding to StrangeTruth's question of anime, cartoon, or game law applying in this universe.

1e
Titacool usually move in pairs, and I doubt a completely untrained Sonia would be able to handle two ferals at once. No need to catch them as we already have one, and there has been plenty of sex recently.

If we're not dealing with the feral, obviously we should stay out of the water.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was a sensible suggestion here. It's gone now.

**EDIT**

E2. We are named ROCKY BULLWINKLE. Fucking glide dat shit. If you can't fly like your name implies your horrible rapedrowning is your own fault. :mad:

...Make sure the vine isn't rotten or actually a nagatail or whatever.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

E - 3

This sounds like the fastest way past the pool with the least amount of danger. This should also help us confirm either through observation or through Sonia whether there is just one Titacool in there or not. If there is just one then we should try to lure it out of the water so Sonia can try and tame it enough to catch. It should give her some sex battle experience, we'll catch another feral, and we have something we can send to a ranch for some cash.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Well, taking Alias' comment into account, if there really IS only one Titacool in there, who's to say that Sonia isn't the Titacool that one was swimming with?
I vote either F: have Sonia convince her friend to join our team, or in the case that they don't know each other, E - again, taking Alias' comment into consideration, I'd guess that there isn't just the one.
Or if there really is just the one then B.

As for getting across, depending on the first choice, either 1 if you catch the feral, or 2 if you don't.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Well, taking Alias' comment into account, if there really IS only one Titacool in there, who's to say that Sonia isn't the Titacool that one was swimming with?
I vote either F: have Sonia convince her friend to join our team, or in the case that they don't know each other, E - again, taking Alias' comment into consideration, I'd guess that there isn't just the one.
Or if there really is just the one then B.

As for getting across, depending on the first choice, either 1 if you catch the feral, or 2 if you don't.
I like this one

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

E - 3

This sounds like the fastest way past the pool with the least amount of danger. This should also help us confirm either through observation or through Sonia whether there is just one Titacool in there or not. If there is just one then we should try to lure it out of the water so Sonia can try and tame it enough to catch. It should give her some sex battle experience, we'll catch another feral, and we have something we can send to a ranch for some cash.
Ehhh... I'll second this. E-3 for my vote, too.

Idle thoughts... as Kusanagi said, maybe when Sonia said "I swam...", she meant she'd paired up with the feral to tag-team things. So it's possible Sonia might be able to coax the feral out without much trouble. But priority is to get Sonia's clothes. We could always go after the feral on the way back, after all.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

E, we don't need to bother in unless it bothers us. Then 3, because we don't want our clothes to get ruined.