What's new

Face off with a goddess

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Face off with a goddess

"Everyone has things they prefer to keep to themselves. Leave her be already."

Walking slightly behind the Director and Jenn during their brief trade, Luna found herself annoyed by the latter's prying after having her thoughts disrupted by the bickering. Dropping in a cold comment to hint at her irritation returned to pondering her future. From here she would have to decide what her next goal was, having kept her "vow" to "play" with the Goddess once more...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the woman walked over to her clothes, she slipped them on, then proceeded to walk, without talking to the girls, as she ventured towards the hotel.

Upon reaching the hotel once more, they were let in.

With an angry gaze, the Director looked at the maid as she was seen running from the couch, toward the Director,

"How dare you disobey my orders!" she said in a fury, "When I tell you to do something---"

Her rant was ended as the maid got Directly in front of her, lifted her hand, and in once swift movement, delivered a feirce slap across the face to the small woman. The Director nearly tumbled over from the hit. Her face now pointed to the wall, she had a look of astonishment across her face.

"You're being a childish idiot." she said coldly, "These girls risked their lives for you, and the most you think about is your order that was disobeyed, you should be ashamed."

The Director didn't seem to know how to react, her face was locked in the same position, as if she was shocked beyond belief.

(You guys can throw in input, if you want.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Speaking of children... I'm not one, and I feel like now's a good a time as any for someone to explain a little bit. Do either of you know who started this situation, or how? And more importantly, the woman got away... are we going to have to fight her again?

As for your little dispute... well neither of you are children, I'm sure you can work it out. But nothing bad happened as a result of today's adventures, as far as I can tell. It might also be my imagination, but I seem to recall cutting a few tentacles off of you?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(No comment... just assume Luna stands there.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After some time, the Director did not respond to Jenn's words, instead, she cast an angry glare at the maid, only to be met with the same stare. Amy turned her eyes away, then said in a whisper, almost as if saying to herself, but loud enough so that the three girls could hear,

"I... Appreciate your support..." she said without looking at the girls. Then, she stood there a while longer, seeming to be searching for something else to say, but did not, as she walked away from the three girls and the maid, going up the stairs to her room.

The maid turned to the girls after the Director had left,

"I'm sorry if she caused you any grief, she can often be very selfish. However, she is thankful for your help, though she doesn't want to admit to it." she said in an appreciative tone, taking a bow at the girls before following the Director up the stairs, "Thank you for everything you've done."

Before she left, she turned to Iris, "Oh, your friend is looking for you, she seemed very worried. She left with some others some time ago, looting, I believe." with that said, she left.

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well then, they weren't terribly helpful...

Jenn goes to her room for a minute to think.

(I'm off for tonight, but could I get a stamina check before I decide what to do tomorrow?)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris took in a deep breath, letting out a soft sigh. As the maid left Iris reflected on what she had said. Emily had gone on a looting run and had seemed worried? Hearing that she had left like she did Iris worried instently. With those freaks of natures and monsters running around Emily was anything but safe. Iris was going to make sure to look for her if she didn't see her within the next ten hours. Iris would go now but she felt she had to have some faith in her friend.

With the mission over Iris wondered what she should do now. Thinking about Jesse Iris wondered if she should speak with her to let her know she didn't die. After that maybe... Iris then instently remembered something. Her car, the last thing her father ever gave her. She might of left some things left in the trunk, maybe even a photo of her dad! Iris was going to check in her car now, see if she can't find anything usful in it. Then she would go visit Jesse.

Turning to her sister Luna Iris walked over to her and began speaking to her. Iris was going to... Have a talk with Luna later, about what she had done to those dead bodys.
" Luna. I'm going to take care of some things now. Ill see you tonight alright?

(( Yo Raptor, even if you decide there's nothing but junk in the car can there be a photo of Iris's father? ))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...Understood."

Her voice lacked emotion as she uttered these words, feeling somewhat empty as she stood there. Now what? She had managed to get her revenge to an extent, having helped "humiliate" the "Goddess" and paying her back for the time before. But now that she had done so... she lacked a purpose to occupy her thoughts and time. Before with her targets mainly being high-profile, she would occupy the time she wasn't on a crusade to plot her next "cleansing". However, now that the world was in chaos with so a countless amount of sinners running about and without an idea regarding how she could destroy all of them, she had...nothing. No great slaughter to plan out, no revenge to carry out, nothing to protect...nothing."

Letting out a sigh, Luna decided to walk towards the direction of the shops, to see if anything of interest could be found there that would occupy her time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Yeah, what you have now is what you get, I would have given Iris the opportunity to take anything useful from the car should there have been something.)

Iris remembered that she always kept pictures in her glove compartment when she was in college, she was positive that a picture of her father was among the many pictures of what few good times she had back then...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( So that we don't have to play it out we can just say that Iris gets a picture of her father and puts it in her bedroom right? ))