What's new

ADV Ci-En NTR Loli Shota [Fags]さよこ~星への願いが叶わなかった夏~

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry, I can't risk it, I've been banned for a week for just a slip of tongue. Even external links can get you banned.
Unless I see their ToS, I'll refrain from talking or posting any external links

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry, I can't risk it, I've been banned for a week for just a slip of tongue. Even external links can get you banned.
Unless I see their ToS, I'll refrain from talking or posting any external links
what the fuck???
just upload the file troguh the forum like everyone else if u are so desperate paranoic to be banned (and for what? it's a save file not a full game)
there is a very clearly faq list in this forum for what u can and what u can't do/post, and as long u dont link or post game link or image with loli content, and dont ask for dowload link u are completely fine.

Attachments

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
what the fuck???
just upload the file troguh the forum like everyone else if u are so desperate paranoic to be banned (and for what? it's a save file not a full game)
there is a very clearly faq list in this forum for what u can and what u can't do/post, and as long u dont link or post game link or image with loli content, and dont ask for dowload link u are completely fine.
Reported for harassment.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
what the fuck???
While you're correct in that file sharing by itself is fine and that only link requests to game downloads in a bannable offense, I'll ask you to refrain from getting so aggressive with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.