What's new

Fall:Out Fallout Inspired RPG

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just finished playing the public demo for this one and I was pretty impressed.

First things first: new demo 29 SEPT FOR THOSE PLAYING THEIR FIRST TIME. NOTHING NEW YET

You play as Natasha, a girl born in a vault who is being sent out on her first mission by the Overseer. Choose from the option to be Charming, Intelligent, or Strength trained. Not sure how class changes the demo at the moment, but I'm sure you can guess how it will play factor in future content.
Heads up, you will be getting as far as the the outside of the vault where you can fight 2 types of rats and a Radscorpion mini boss. Neither have game over rape animations, though I'm going to go ahead and be controversial and say I'd miss it if it were left out. I'm sure losing to dogs or bloatflies and supermutants will most likely end in some fun time for us viewers.

Content: Various scenes depending on your decisions to help out around the vault
Help out a guy for a stimpak, loot a crate in the storage area and choose to steal, that sort of thing. Many of the actions are accompanied by images and in some cases, light animations.
There appears be a fairly fleshed out lust/purity mechanic planned for the game which will be influenced by your decisions to be naughty and succumb to your Lust or to be a good girl.
The battle system is fairly standard RPG Maker stuff, but there are again different images for each action. There is also a critical/chance to hit popup that will come and go very quickly if you're not ready for it. I hope they will incorporate the shooting range mechanic into battle at some point as I could see a use for it to create some tension or as a skill to level up.

I'll go ahead and do them a favor and link their patreon, too. The art looks familiar, but I can't place where I've seen it before. No idea what sort of pace they will be releasing content as they just started, but this demo is pretty big for an Alpha/public introductory release, which I can applaud.

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Fall:Out Fallout Inspired RPG

The broken english could use a bit of work, but i dont think it is their native language. The random text speed slow downs are annoying too, since im not sure if pressing the button will speed up text or click a decision that just popped up.

But for the quality of the artwork and fun setting i'll overlook them. The demo was pretty fun, although i hope combat gets a bit more streamlined or explained.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The demo is promising. Some problems though, like jadex said the English is spotty and the slow dialogue is annoying. You can often get blocked by NPCs in crowded areas such as the living quarters and gardens.

Lastly the combat should be easier IMO, I'm not sure if it was because I chose the persuasion archetype but I missed the first rat I fought like 10 times with the knife, pistol, and unarmed moves. I then fought a group of 3-4 of them and got destroyed, I couldn't hit anything at all.

Kralj187

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's English translation is 7/10 but still great stuff.

diiond

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They are Russians-Ukrainians or something similar, cuz, being Russian myself, i can translate the name of theirs company "Dvoika games" as: two or F(score in school ) games.
As you can see english is not my native language, so don't judge my writing harshly :)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice Cass cosplay. So I guess this is the 4th fallout inspired nsfw patreon game I've seen so far this year, I wonder why this series is so popular all of a sudden.

And for those of you that are wondering:

Amata's Journey by Nikraria (cancelled a while back)
Vault Repopulation by Kamos
Vault 69 by Taboo Games

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

o goy i don't think bethesda is going it like this

SieBoK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aloha!
Well, I rarely post here... hm, you can say I'm more stalker in the forum, but I want to change that.

So - I like the demo! A lot! And the idea of having Fallout 2-stylish game with XXX content is pretty... appealing! For now I can say that the team good pretty stable job! Congratz!

The art style is pretty good and in some moments - awesome!
The audio is pretty good and I like there is no voices, just short moans or exclamations!

Yet I found some weak spots that make the good experience a bit not so great. And few bugs.

--> Prologue video is un-skippable, which is not a serious stuff, but is annoying when you want to start new game and already watch it (maybe twice);
--> When you go to talk with the Overseer he is calling the heroin - Natalia... and this continues for the full conversation. Yet, our heroin is named - Natasha; Guess is the leftover from old version;
--> The fight is really tedious and pretty random. I got awesome score on the shooting test and competition, yet I can't hit rat's ass... Just for the test - I had my first hit after 6 bullets... Also the "to hit" or "critical" meter is un-intuitive. In general - combat need some tips and info. Also, as Merrill says - is good to be a bit forgiving;
--> I found a interesting bug - when I return from the cave after killing few rats and going to the exit area (where the demo finish) - I make my way back to the Overseer to see if there is new options or else... And when I was in the room before the Overseers "throne-room" I met myself... walking directly from meeting with the Overseer and crash in the wall with some clipping motion.
--> Another minor problem is (as someone mentioned already) that you can be stuck by NPCs in some more crowded areas;
--> Back to the combat 1 - just a very minor and personal note - when you choose what Natasha to do - the animation --> slide in <-- and it feels not right. If is spawned immediately, but has a little motion in a direction - I think will be much better. But as I say - it is personal matter;
--> Back to combat 2 - will be nice in the finished version to have some user-friendly tweaks. Like when you choose some action, the menu in the next turn to remain in the same place... because is a bit annoying to navigate every round...
--> Game over screen is un-skippable and last a bit too long;

Edit Note: I test the combat with Strength feat and is much, much more easy... yet, still frustrating. I meet "the stun factor" which I didn't have the chance to experience in my first play-through (whit Charisma character). Don't know how or why, I have a lot of fights, yet no stuns.. But with my Strength character I was almost every time stunned when get hit.

Well... the longest post ever! Sorry for my bad english all!
And to the authors (if they pass through here) - keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reputation score

The art looks good but it's ANOTHER patreon so I'd have to give it a few months to see if it goes anywhere.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for those that have downloaded it already and tried it out. is there any H-scenes yet?

OP
PM21

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

for those that have downloaded it already and tried it out. is there any H-scenes yet?
The most significant one is when you're getting the exam from the doctor. Other than that, there is the supply warehouse scene and also the scene with Lisa if you go back and visit her just before exiting the vault. Her room is bottom left. There's also a scene for crawling in the ducts and walking into an old guy's living quarters.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah so none of the creatures of the surface? can't wait for those greenies and doggies. thanks though.

OP
PM21

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ah so none of the creatures of the surface? can't wait for those greenies and doggies. thanks though.
Correct. The demo ends when you are about to step out of the cave that the vault sits inside. Only enemies thus far are the 2 variants of rat and the scorpion.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

o goy i don't think bethesda is going it like this
Bethesda has been very kind to adult modders and developers regarding their games. I can't count the number of adult bethesda game mods OR adult games based on Bethesda's (mostly fallout) games. They certainly do not endorse it, but atleast they don't send DMCA letters to developers like, let's say, Nintendo.

Prankster

Reputation score

They are Russians-Ukrainians or something similar, cuz, being Russian myself, i can translate the name of theirs company "Dvoika games" as: two or F(score in school ) games.
As you can see english is not my native language, so don't judge my writing harshly :)
And perhaps the fact that Troika (which stands for three) were behind the original fallout. Perhaps the creator is referencing it.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you guys play this? Win 10 won't start it. I double click the exe and nothing happens.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bethesda has been very kind to adult modders and developers regarding their games. I can't count the number of adult bethesda game mods OR adult games based on Bethesda's (mostly fallout) games. They certainly do not endorse it, but atleast they don't send DMCA letters to developers like, let's say, Nintendo.
I thought the adult modding was mostly centered around skyrim instead of fallout?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tried the game...

Too bad the view is so zoomed, you really either miss a map or a zoom out to know where you go.

Battle are hard to win when leaving the vault (but it was hard too at fallout 1&2 beginning so hard to say if it's normal for the moment).

Seem like some inconsistency between the MC action - the shame of the clothes or what she do, but she keep going to look at other having fun and enjoying herself at the same time...

Feel like only 3 choice at the beginning strength / charisma / intellect is a bit short and some aren't balanced for the difficulty... but you have to limit the flag so wait & see