What's new

[WIP - Full] Fallen Princess Lucia Story ( dropped/abandoned )

Status
Not open for further replies.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Fallen Princess Lucia Story

Well I used this game as a way to test my ability to crack open files so that they can be translated since I have not worked in MV yet and I have to say that so far this looks like the easiest game that I have ever seen to translate. Im hammering out my own personal partial until you finish the full translation and for once im not stumbling through mixed characters or crazy special characters. I think I love this new rpg maker a whole lot besides the crazy amount of power your system has to have to run games at 60 FPS.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm curious ... how are you doing the decensor? Do you redraw that shit?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm curious ... how are you doing the decensor? Do you redraw that shit?
Is mostly guess work, but yes, i draw lines upon where the censor is and shorta think how it looked like. It's not 100% accurate, but I ask, you rather see pixels or things?

Edit : Update.

I got another PM from Black Panda. They want me to wait until end of January or February. This is to fix bugs and other stuff. In mean time...I got something else in Store. ; )

Hopefully you people can understand and be patient and wait.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dont know why they keep asking you to delay the translation just for bug fixes, content I could understand since I know the way I have been translating it would not be able to be copied over into a new version. I cant play this game without a translation, I just end up trying to sleep through everything and I never get anywhere.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i think its great that you have communication with the author.
of course you can wait 1-2 month, its not that the game disappears. better let him do whatever needs to be done and then start with the translation.

i would ask him if theres a chance to get the uncensored art :) with that you dont need to do it yourself!

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont know why they keep asking you to delay the translation just for bug fixes, content I could understand since I know the way I have been translating it would not be able to be copied over into a new version. I cant play this game without a translation, I just end up trying to sleep through everything and I never get anywhere.
Well, for them, they need to send me a update each time they do so it's quite a hassle for them.

I've also asked in this topic : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30057 and most people seem fine waiting 1-2 months.
I'm fine waiting if I have to, I get that you wanna fap right now, but some can wait. Can't please everyone I guess.

I'll just work on my second surprise in the mean time.

i think its great that you have communication with the author.
of course you can wait 1-2 month, its not that the game disappears. better let him do whatever needs to be done and then start with the translation.

i would ask him if theres a chance to get the uncensored art :) with that you dont need to do it yourself!
Pretty sure that is not possible. Japanese law and all.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im fine waiting a month or 2 for a translation, especially from someone like you that always finishes what you start and when your done you cant even tell that the game was ever in another language. Like I said i'm finishing my own translation for the game bit by bit and I can almost translate everything except h scenes since my machine translators and jisho.org dont know how to translate those even a tiny bit for me to work with.

Serio C

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for your work and dedication! You now you are the real deal when even the autor talks with you.
Pretty sure that is not possible. Japanese law and all.
The censorship law in japan is really annoying and you can be fined 50,000$ and even end in jail.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Technically he could send the uncensored images since they would be used in the US. He is just unable to release an uncensored game in Japan due to the censors over there. I mean its not like he draws a black circle or mosaic over the parts that are required to be censored without drawing the parts themselves so that the rest of the image is correct. It would be like drawing a black circle with legs every time you needed to make an image.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, is a good thing don't live in Japan or USA then? xD
In any case, gives me time to decensor / work on second project.

But, in this case I say it won't be done until March maybe April?

Have patience everyone.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, is a good thing don't live in Japan or USA then? xD
In any case, gives me time to decensor / work on second project.

But, in this case I say it won't be done until March maybe April?

Have patience everyone.
it doesn't hurt to wait some months for a good game without bugs and sure translated

all who wants to play it right now can play it with text hookers i guess

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it doesn't hurt to wait some months for a good game without bugs and sure translated

all who wants to play it right now can play it with text hookers i guess
The game is so simple that you have to be practically retarded to not being able to learn what to do. (no offense)
It will take you 5 to ten minutes to figure out what to do,after that is quite simple to make the delevel,and the while the missions are easy the way to pass to a new area is qhat im unable to figure out,btw it tooked me around 4 hours to make her go from level 99 to level 40 it was 13 days in game,the only thing you have to be aware is avoid sleeping in her royal chambers because if she sleep in her royal room no matter how many days or what level you are you will wake up at 4 am see that the guy is changing form she discovers who he is and kill him (bad end and she was lv 40)

BigBossFTW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah it just takes ages. I do have to admit it, I did try turning on no clip and going to the other end to the map and getting defeated by level 40s but it doesn't actually make a difference.

Edit: Anyone know how to get rid of the pregnancy?

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Enjoyed your first translation and this looks just as good. Can't wait to play this when it's translated. :)
Keep up the good work.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah it just takes ages. I do have to admit it, I did try turning on no clip and going to the other end to the map and getting defeated by level 40s but it doesn't actually make a difference.

Edit: Anyone know how to get rid of the pregnancy?
Go to the church in town is the building down to the bookstore,to get rid of pregnancy talk to the sister select the third choice and ready you will get rid of the pregnancy.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go to the church in town is the building down to the bookstore,to get rid of pregnancy talk to the sister select the third choice and ready you will get rid of the pregnancy.
Can you keep any story / game play tips / spoilers in the game thread please? x3
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29447

@rizo thanks , sorry about the wait, i blame this on black panda asking me to wait.

Last edited:

BigBossFTW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you keep any story / game play tips / spoilers in the thread please? x3

@rizo thanks , sorry about the wait, i blame this on black panda asking me to wait.
Can't find it.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game is so simple that you have to be practically retarded to not being able to learn what to do. (no offense)
It will take you 5 to ten minutes to figure out what to do,after that is quite simple to make the delevel,and the while the missions are easy the way to pass to a new area is qhat im unable to figure out,btw it tooked me around 4 hours to make her go from level 99 to level 40 it was 13 days in game,the only thing you have to be aware is avoid sleeping in her royal chambers because if she sleep in her royal room no matter how many days or what level you are you will wake up at 4 am see that the guy is changing form she discovers who he is and kill him (bad end and she was lv 40)
what is barely understandable is how it works. took me ages to realize that most triggers work by doing something several times AND having the proper numerical value at the moonspeak stats. for example the masturbation skill is learned by talking 5 times to the kids after the library quest. kinda bullshit if you already can prostitute yourself by that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.